Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Feedback for Wendy j from psychic sofa
16-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Feedback for Wendy j from psychic sofa
hi,

I just wanted some feedback on Wendy j please. I'm new to these thing. Is she the same Wendy j who was working in the circle? Because I read in negative feeds for other readers where people mentioned her name and said she was far more accurate. Anyway I spoke to her last night, her validations for me was only the characteristics of the man I was calling about, which was spot on but reading this site I know so many have the faced same trouble with men blowing hot and cold so that's not any unique characteristic anymore. Anyway she was so nice nevertheless and made some predications, which is again in the 1-2 week timeframe. Because I've been doing this 1-2 week frame from October with 97% of other circle readers (where I had all readings) I want to know what her success rate and all that is. It will be much appreciated if people who had readings with her left me some experience and comments on predictions. I'm just being curious. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Feedback for Wendy j from psychic sofa
iv been having readings with Wendyj for the last 3 years. she has been a very big support for me regarding a difficult situation and has given me lots of advice. she has never actually given me a definite prediction with a timing or date but for me she has helped me to be stronger and i have come to a place where i am ok she advices me not to keep having too many readings as it messes my head up so i appreciate her for this. she is more like a councillor i suppose but the things she has always been consistant about the man in my life (or in and out of it) she has been spot on its just that we expect a time and date but what i have learnt myself is that we have to fill our lives with other things and then it all starts to unfold itself anyway. my life so different now i dont have so many readings as i can make decisions for myself and it my relationship doesnt work out then im not waiting around just going to enjoy my life as dont want to live in regret. good luck to you x
16-12-2012, 08:10 PM
(16-12-2012 06:08 PM)sunbeam Wrote:  iv been having readings with Wendyj for the last 3 years. she has been a very big support for me regarding a difficult situation and has given me lots of advice. she has never actually given me a definite prediction with a timing or date but for me she has helped me to be stronger and i have come to a place where i am ok she advices me not to keep having too many readings as it messes my head up so i appreciate her for this. she is more like a councillor i suppose but the things she has always been consistant about the man in my life (or in and out of it) she has been spot on its just that we expect a time and date but what i have learnt myself is that we have to fill our lives with other things and then it all starts to unfold itself anyway. my life so different now i dont have so many readings as i can make decisions for myself and it my relationship doesnt work out then im not waiting around just going to enjoy my life as dont want to live in regret. good luck to you x

hi sunbeam. thanks so much for your kind reply. yes wendy was very nice to me last night too. and half of the call was her counselling me and asking me not beat myself for feeling foolish at heart. and what you say is so right. letting time carve its own path is the best. i'm slowly getting to a better place. but last 2 months hasn't been so easy. specially after cloud 9 predictions of contact from psychics in every other week-2 week (which is my fault cause i always fall for the wishful thinking quicksand trap). but as i say i'm realising the picture and it's getting better. love and light x
16-12-2012, 08:26 PM
I have quite a few readings from clairvoyants on PSofa, I had one with Wendy J earlier on this year. I found her an extremely nice and comforting lady to talk to. As I remember my concern was a career issue when I spoke to her. She did tell me it would be resolved within weeks at the time of the reading, which it was, so she did predict that correctly for me including the time frames. Only spoke to her that one time. I think that the standard of readings differs on which reader you pick. It's the same for all the psychic company's. On PS I find that Starrs is amazing. Family names were actually given to me. I didn't need to say a thing, and yes, what I was told does appear to be unfolding as time passes. Amethyst is another reader I find very good. She is very good on relationships, doesen't sugar coat and doesen't tell you what you want to hear , she tells you how it is. Weny J in my opinion is one of PSofa's better readers, from my predictions I would say you can trust what she forecast for you.
16-12-2012, 10:21 PM
(16-12-2012 08:26 PM)Spartans Wrote:  I have quite a few readings from clairvoyants on PSofa, I had one with Wendy J earlier on this year. I found her an extremely nice and comforting lady to talk to. As I remember my concern was a career issue when I spoke to her. She did tell me it would be resolved within weeks at the time of the reading, which it was, so she did predict that correctly for me including the time frames. Only spoke to her that one time. I think that the standard of readings differs on which reader you pick. It's the same for all the psychic company's. On PS I find that Starrs is amazing. Family names were actually given to me. I didn't need to say a thing, and yes, what I was told does appear to be unfolding as time passes. Amethyst is another reader I find very good. She is very good on relationships, doesen't sugar coat and doesen't tell you what you want to hear , she tells you how it is. Weny J in my opinion is one of PSofa's better readers, from my predictions I would say you can trust what she forecast for you.

thanks for your reply spartans. if predictions do come true in 1-2 weeks i'll be pleased. let's see how fate plays out x
25-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Hi Re,
Lovely lady but more on counseling levels, i didn't feel she connected on deeper levels. Don't know if she was ever on the Circle but she does appear on a few other sites.
11-01-2013, 03:41 AM
I have had a couple of readings with Wendy J (amongst others) and I found her to be consistent and offer validations without me needing to say anything.

Having had readings with most of the Psychic Sofa readers, I would certainly say she is one of the better ones.
09-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Has anyone been in touch with Wendy J of late? I emailed her but haven't received a response and she doesn't appear to be active on any sites currently. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
17-07-2013, 11:10 AM
I don't frequently use readers on the telephone..... But did have a reading some time ago from a reader on Psychic Sofa called Amanda)..... I'm sure that was her name*.

Anyway, to cut a long story short I was very impressed..... She gave me some very helpful guidance for my future which helped me to get my business back on track.

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
05-03-2014, 03:52 PM
I spoke with Wendy J back in March 2010...it's now February 2014. She had, like you've all mentioned, acted as a wonderful counsellor. But I never really saw any of her predictions come to pass....initially. Thank goodness I write down all of my readings in full, because she predicted in 2010, that I would meet a man and he would be linked to Scott(?) and something about working in the middle east and travelling there, and then she told me what he looked like. Well in November 2012, over 2 1/2 years later, I met someone who I fell in love with. We unfortunately parted recently, but he is significantly important to me. What was uncanny was that towards the beginning of our relationship we went to Dubai to visit his friend who lived and worked there and whose last name is Scott, and my boyfriend looked exactly like how she described. I'm telling you all this because I think sometimes we think the timing should be accurate and then when it isn't we forget the detail of the reading and assume the reader has been inaccurate. I believe she thought we would meet in 6 to 8 weeks in the reading....more like 2 1/2 years! But she was right... x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 0 109 15-09-2017 05:41 PM
Last Post: sinead555
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 16 1,144 10-09-2017 08:41 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 1 511 10-09-2017 11:26 AM
Last Post: Givenuphope
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 37 2,008 28-08-2017 02:42 AM
Last Post: Purple Rain
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 8 652 22-08-2017 07:32 PM
Last Post: Carr987
  Willow s /psychic sofa Rachel212 1 205 14-08-2017 08:47 PM
Last Post: janaan
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 730 133,905 10-08-2017 10:42 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ? Raat 40 4,727 24-07-2017 09:26 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa spiritual k 160 23,848 22-07-2017 02:00 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Curious psychic sofa Kayley 51 3,855 17-07-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: MoonChild*