Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ive been given all the same/similar dates by different psychics is it good or bad?
17-12-2012, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2012 10:13 PM by Gem_0923.)
Ive been given all the same/similar dates by different psychics is it good or bad?
hi im kinda new to the whole psychic thing and had my first reading on PT (via txt) back in may time. Ive done a few text (some purely for the entertainment) and some asking about i guy i was seeing (hes been hot/cold). There have been some psychics who i know i cant connect with and ive always been given different dates by each psychic.
but Since october ive had a few text with
Emma jane, john healey, Jo scott, crystal and jules and Fran Mcdonald.

Emma jane was first and said i would have to wait 8 weeks for his feelings to show (which would be last week of dec/1st week in jan) she also picked up on his birth year (as did crystal but that was back in september)

John healey said about re-igniting passion in the new year when i asked about it (another prediction he gave came to light just 1 day after the reading which i wasnt even asking about in the first place but i was pleased)

Jo scott and crystal both said the 28th December for things to be talked about

Fran (mcdonald) said between Xmas and new year for things to get talked about

Jules said the number 8 and said she didnt know if it was 8 days or 8 weeks but things were moving forward before 8th jan.

These are mini readings i have had over the past 2-3 months, obviously all the dates are close together but im not sure if this is a good or bad sign and whether anythin will happen. Anyone else ever had a similar thing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: been given all the same/similar dates by different psychics is it good or bad?
yes ive had the same thing...id know the outcome of my situation by xmas,John to name one..(some other predictions he's made have happened btw), he said this at the beginning of the year..lets just say im not holding my breath and if it does ill let you guys know (but i've also had readings with psychics who've had good feedback on this site and spring of next year was said)Personally i think i've got more chance of catching the loch ness monster..Dont know if this is a good or bad thing i work with this person so i can let it jog on alongside my life..so if it happens it happen if it dont it dont. While most psychic's seem to pick up on situations actual predictions seem hit and miss, you've only gotta read the posts on here. Following their advice is risky especially when they say different ways of getting what you want. Best bit of advice was from Enchantment follow your gut instinct and if you learn to trust it its never wrong..im trying to do that now. Let us know if your predictions happen though Big Grin
18-12-2012, 01:03 AM
hi gem, never had a reading at PT,i'm new to having readings too. but i had many readings from the circle and one reading from psychic sofa. in 2 months i've spoken to so many circle readers, and all have given same predictions but totally different dates. however, none materialised. and the one's which are still within time i don't hope to materialise. i have the same issue as yours. guy blowing hot and cold. only in my case instead of blowing cold he vanished in thin air. anyway in my opinion, if you've the same timings that's atleast a bit hopeful if not anything. look at this way, everyone's pointed to the same time so you focus all your energy till then and god forbid if it doesn't happen you pick yourself and move on (which i know is easier said than done). but i'd say it's atleast positive than having different weeks and dates from different psychics and nothing ever happening when in spite of better judgment you still hope for something to happen. anyway sorry to rant. wishing you all the best and hope the predictions come true for you! x
18-12-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Ive been given all the same/similar da by different psychics is it good or bad?
I haven't had any predictions happen regarding a certain person, I foolishly got into the trap of calling, hearing things will happen and no not a thing. I was told October would be make or break, I'd see him etc they were all adement I would......No, I got a random call but nothing else.

I wobbled at the beginning of the week, was told he can't wait to see yjou when he gets home, had a couple of readings which I'm kicking myself for, I had 1 text Friday & nothing since. I don't think any of these predictions will happen. If he wanted to see me then he could simple as.

I don't know anybody who behaves like him, text a bit then nothing text a bit then nothing & the psychics all say the same! It's a waste of money and its taken me being rock bottom to realise this.
18-12-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: Ive been given all the same/similar dates by different psychics good or bad?
Thanks everyone before when i asked questions regarding this situation i was given all scattered timings and some psychics didnt really pick up on the situation. Considering news years is 2 weeks away i reckon the best bet is allow to then, if something materialises (as said) then great but if it doesnt then still ok and i will start the new year freshly minded. Chances are i will see this guy at some point as he only lives like 400metres down the road from me but whether or not it will materialise as the psychics said i dont know. Merry christmas and happy new year too you all xx
18-12-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: Ive been given the same/similar dates by different psychics is it good or bad?
Hi Becksie, "If he wanted to see me then he could simple as" Its not always as black and white as that..deep rooted emotional scars could be one possible reason and people can hide them well...has any psychic ever said why he does what he does? my situation involves a person who has been emotionally battered all her life and thats fact, but very few psychics have ever picked up on this, they just say she's playing mind games. How well do you know him?
20-12-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: Ive been given the same/similar dates by different psychics is it good or bad?
(18-12-2012 11:54 PM)lynne_b Wrote:  Hi Becksie, "If he wanted to see me then he could simple as" Its not always as black and white as that..deep rooted emotional scars could be one possible reason and people can hide them well...has any psychic ever said why he does what he does? my situation involves a person who has been emotionally battered all her life and thats fact, but very few psychics have ever picked up on this, they just say she's playing mind games. How well do you know him?

Hey lynne, thats very true what you just said...i think people can have deep rooted scars/insecurities which cripples them with fear and doubts. Sometimes the situations aren't as black and white as we think. I know in my situation i have actually seen the fear in this person's eyes (they can't hide it sometimes but sometimes they can hide it very well indeed), i don't them know them that well, so don't know what these fears could be, could be a combination of many things. Bottom line is we trigger insecurities in each other. I have rejection and abandonment issues which this person triggers in me, due to my past but i am generally a strong person and i do overcome it but because the other is not strong and can't overcome what ever is holding them back, it sets me back too. Its like a mirror.
However that said, i do get fed up and just think if they want this then they would overcome it, clearly they don't etc etc...
It's not the case for everyone though, some cases are black and white. For some people x will break up with y as they don't feel its working or they have found someone else etc and y is still hung up on them.
21-12-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Ive been given all the same/similar da by different psychics is it good or bad?
I have no idea about past relationships and much about him to be honest, he works away and blows hot and cold everytime he is back. He just confuses me and just seems to hurt my feelings everytime I have contact. He texts then doesn't reply then 4 weeks later I get a random message so reply then nothing again.

My problem is I keep remembering how he is to be around but that all could have been completely fake.

My predictions of seeing him and him opening up while he is home this time seem so unlikely, no more readings for me and false hope. I'm doing really well so far & don't intend to cave!
23-12-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: Ive been given all the same/similar dates by different psychics good or bad?
(18-12-2012 12:58 PM)Gem_0923 Wrote:  Thanks everyone before when i asked questions regarding this situation i was given all scattered timings and some psychics didnt really pick up on the situation. Considering news years is 2 weeks away i reckon the best bet is allow to then, if something materialises (as said) then great but if it doesnt then still ok and i will start the new year freshly minded. Chances are i will see this guy at some point as he only lives like 400metres down the road from me but whether or not it will materialise as the psychics said i dont know. Merry christmas and happy new year too you all xx

I don't know why tarot readers give precise timings anyway - its near impossible with Tarot. When I do my readings I draw on card for 'within three months' and another for 'within six months' as a possible outcome if you continue on this path.

I have had countless readings in the distant past where readers give dates e.g. between 21 -28th July you will hear from him. Then they move goal posts to 3 - 10 August. I just gives someone false hope and shatters dreams. At least, in my opinion anyway, if a reader says 'within three months' its allows time for things to unfold. xxx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  28 clairvoyants say same similar/same things...must be right? Indigo11 3 1,220 21-12-2012 05:33 PM
Last Post: Sidney