Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
did anyone get a reading from max?
19-12-2012, 04:39 PM
did anyone get a reading from max?
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone ever got a reading from max at the circle? I spoke to him in mid nov. He was adamant that i will hear from my mr. x right in mid nov. he also said that it was nothing but a misunderstanding and that we are a fairy tale couple. because he has all positive ratings I almost believed him. But he was far from right cause its the 19th now and no contact came. Anyway I never mean to rant but do anyway, just wondering if anyone having a reading with max has any judgment on him? He did say out a thought I had 20 mins before the reading. That was spookily accurate, almost word to word! Or was it just a fluke? But then again he named all the places near where I live, and the river and bridge's name in my town. Also a shopping mall. How's that possible? Just a confused thought I wanted to share. And yes I'm trying to keeping myself busy with this forum and not wonder in my head or have anymore readings at all. So thanks all x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: did anyone get a reading from max?
(19-12-2012 04:39 PM)redappletini Wrote:  Hi all. Just wondering if anyone ever got a reading from max at the circle? I spoke to him in mid nov. He was adamant that i will hear from my mr. x right in mid nov. he also said that it was nothing but a misunderstanding and that we are a fairy tale couple. because he has all positive ratings I almost believed him. But he was far from right cause its the 19th now and no contact came. Anyway I never mean to rant but do anyway, just wondering if anyone having a reading with max has any judgment on him? He did say out a thought I had 20 mins before the reading. That was spookily accurate, almost word to word! Or was it just a fluke? But then again he named all the places near where I live, and the river and bridge's name in my town. Also a shopping mall. How's that possible? Just a confused thought I wanted to share. And yes I'm trying to keeping myself busy with this forum and not wonder in my head or have anymore readings at all. So thanks all x

hi iv had 3 very long readings with max cost me a fortune but he was so adamant and confident in what he was saying and was saying what i wanted to hear at that time. i had one last year and another in October of this year. nothing he predicted has come to pass from any of the readings. sorry to disappoint x
20-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Hiya, There is no one more disappointed than myself with Max. I know what you mean when you say he knows stuff about you and seems to 'get you', he defiantly has some abilities there that you can't just fob off. However my major predication has not happened when he said it would but he still insists for me to look at the bigger picture and wait. He foresaw that by May/June 2012 things would be much better between us and he predicted this in Jan 2012, so he was right about that. I then had a reading with him again in August 2012 and he told me by November we will be friends and the following year more than friends. Well it's December now and we are more distant than ever. i have to add that some misunderstandings/fallout happened in September and things haven't been right again since, so you could argue that i/we changed the path somewhat here, but it needed to happen. Max never foresaw this, or warned me of more ups and downs although he did state from the offset that it would never be easy. He did remind me of this when i told him his predication didn't happen. Yes i have lost faith in him and all readers but something tells me to not to put too much on timings and things can turnaround if the parties concerned do something about it, things aren't just going to happen while we sit and just wait, one or the other has to take some action. You are not going to get that new job a psychic predicted for you in the future if you don't go looking for one in the first place - right? My situation is still evolving and i can't say for defiante that Max's predication wont happen but timing wise, it defiantly hasn't happened when he said it would. All the psychics i have read with are absolute rubbish when it comes to timings, just don't understand why they don't say that timings might not be accurate etc instead of misleading you. I'm torn with Max as he does understand me and my situation like noone else but then what he says isn't happening...?!!!
20-12-2012, 02:45 PM
hi Sidney. I feel you there with the confusion and false hopes. I've only had readings for 2.5 months but trust me I've almost spoken to all circle readers who come online regularly and a few others in various other sites. Honestly, I don't think ALL the psychics can't surely be just there making things up. Cause 97% of the people said that a fairy tale ending was on the horizon, and the 3% who did cover a bit negativity did still advise that HE WILL TEXT ME AND EXPLAIN! Well I just think some people might be there just for money, but some people can pick up on your surroundings but the future, whether or not you'd hear from someone, remains in the future and is unforeseen. This has put me off readings which I'm happy about but I just feel pathetic about myself missing him when logically he doesn't give a damn! I just sound so desperate don't I. God I know what some would say contact him if you'd like, but no my intituion says no, but then again intituion can't stop thinking about him. Urgh. I think I'm just foolish. And I've gone completely off topic so sorry guys x
20-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Hi redappletini, With you on this one, agree they can pick up on the surroundings and some are very accurate with the past and i think this is what sucks us in to believe, well if they know all this then maybe there is substance in what holds for us in our future, but think they can't see the future, only make interpretations based on current situations, but you can't tell them this as they carry on talking about the 'future is bright', maybe they should all go work for Orange. You are not pathetic, you can't help how you feel. We have to go with our intuition, if you want to call him, call him otherwise don't. I want to start making more efforts but i am paralyzed and i can't as my head keeps saying they did wrong so something needs to come from them, but later on if i feel different i might change - who cares! but right now i don't want to, so if nothing happens between us then so be it!! Hopefully time will be our healer...as the psychics say sending you healing!! xx
20-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Haha Sidney - 'they should work for orange' made me laugh out loud. I know what you mean. I am keeping myself busy with work and applying for new jobs (which apparently I'd get by 5 th of this month!). I know what you mean about the voice in your head saying what's right and wrong. I don't know about what my so called 'spirit guides' think, but I'm the following the voice. Hurts but is true. Haha and all that sending you healing, total pishposh! I'm happy to have stumbled on this forum, lately I was feeling sorry for myself when I knew I was paying people to tell me what I wanted to hear! But well lesson learned. Talk soon in another post! Till then healing, love and light! Haha =P x
29-05-2013, 05:28 AM
There is nothing for max reading.But his reading is very long in size.
I like short reading and to-the-point.If any one has have some more of max?Please send me.