Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyones predictions come true?
20-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Anyones predictions come true?
Ive recently had reading with
John Healey (1 of his predictions came true the nxt day) another isnt until the new year
Emma jane, crystal (studio), Jules, jo scott (a couple of her predicition came) and Fran Mcdonald... all have said things would be sorted within a situation between xmas and new year (jo gave me the 28th twice, one times she had both our birth dates and the other time i didnt even mention him i just asked about love, and jules gave me the number 8)
Some of the readings i had a good 3months ago.
Has anyone ever had any predicition/validations from any of these psychics before?

Im new to the whole psychic thing and been trying out different psychics through a textin the show. I instantly felt connect to emma jane when i first saw her on the show (i have no idea why).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: Anyones predictions come true?
I've had little predictions from John come true, such as "you'll come across this person in a corridor very soon, they won't be happy" or "you'll have a confrontation with some management at work" - little stuff like that, but the biggie still hasn't happened. But I don't have readings for timings now anyway. I more have them so I can get the feel of a certain situation.

Though when John made my big prediction for February this year in regards to love and leaving my work place, I felt I wasn't ready then because certain situations hadn't come to an end. Now all the doors are closed and I do feel ready, which is why he's recently been saying he thinks his prediction was a year out as he's predicting Feb '13 for my biggie. Which kind of fits as when I first started speaking with him in October 2011, he said he saw me settled in 16 months from then.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
20-12-2012, 09:06 PM
John Healey is adamant about how things are going to turn out for me. So far it seems really unlikely as things aren't going particularly well but his predictions never change. It will be very interesting to see if he's right.
22-12-2012, 11:34 PM
For me, slowly things have began to unravel from certain readings I've had this year. But only one timing was technically correct... for the initial contact, and I was the one who actually initiated it in the end. (I hadn't spoke to my ex for 7 months and we'd be split for a year).

In all honesty, as soon as I didn't feel like I needed readings and began to take control and charge of my own life, that's when things began to happen. I'll seek the guidance of only 1 or 2 psychics now who I whole heartedly trust to see what's going on in the bigger picture... but not so much for predictions any more. I understand far too well how much free will can change things in the blink of an eye. It's not healthy to cling to a prediction!

Also I understand the work I have to put in to get what I want to work. Just because a psychic sais this and that will happen doesn't mean I can sit back and let it unravel. I decided to initiate contact and i've had to put in a lot of work on a psychological level to steer things the way I want it to. It's certainly not been an easy ride, but in putting so much effort, certain markers have been coming around that have linked to readings I've had across the year.

My advice is accept the prediction you've been given and be smart, proactive and logical about doing your bit to make it happen. The best readings I've had have been the ones without any timings to them, they've been the ones that have unravelled like it's happened and I can trust what the next step will be.

I also use my own cards (i'm not a psychic) to help me find out where things are going and what to do next. For me my cards have been more correct than any psychic. If it shows communication, indeed communication does happen later that day. It's so empowering forming a connection with your own cards! It's definitely put my faith back into spirit guides!
23-12-2012, 11:44 AM
(22-12-2012 11:34 PM)popsie Wrote:  For me, slowly things have began to unravel from certain readings I've had this year. But only one timing was technically correct... for the initial contact, and I was the one who actually initiated it in the end. (I hadn't spoke to my ex for 7 months and we'd be split for a year).

In all honesty, as soon as I didn't feel like I needed readings and began to take control and charge of my own life, that's when things began to happen. I'll seek the guidance of only 1 or 2 psychics now who I whole heartedly trust to see what's going on in the bigger picture... but not so much for predictions any more. I understand far too well how much free will can change things in the blink of an eye. It's not healthy to cling to a prediction!

Also I understand the work I have to put in to get what I want to work. Just because a psychic sais this and that will happen doesn't mean I can sit back and let it unravel. I decided to initiate contact and i've had to put in a lot of work on a psychological level to steer things the way I want it to. It's certainly not been an easy ride, but in putting so much effort, certain markers have been coming around that have linked to readings I've had across the year.

My advice is accept the prediction you've been given and be smart, proactive and logical about doing your bit to make it happen. The best readings I've had have been the ones without any timings to them, they've been the ones that have unravelled like it's happened and I can trust what the next step will be.

I also use my own cards (i'm not a psychic) to help me find out where things are going and what to do next. For me my cards have been more correct than any psychic. If it shows communication, indeed communication does happen later that day. It's so empowering forming a connection with your own cards! It's definitely put my faith back into spirit guides!

I think this post is brilliant and should have flashing lights around it for all those newbies.......x
23-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi has anyone used 121tarotreadings.co.uk? My friend told me about it and just wondered if anyone had used any of the readers on there.
11-01-2013, 04:25 AM
(23-12-2012 12:37 PM)Dolly2468 Wrote:  Hi has anyone used 121tarotreadings.co.uk? My friend told me about it and just wondered if anyone had used any of the readers on there.

Dolly

Please don't use '121tarot...'
I have used many different providers over the last 18 months (got addicted to telephone readings) but in my experience, '121' were by far the worst.
Just some examples:
1. Had a reading where the reader sounded drunk or on drugs and was rambling all over the place. Complained to customer services who listened to the recording of the reading and said nothing was wrong. Two months later, phoned same reader (as I said, got addicted) and funny thing, she remembered me and spent 10 minutes of the reading apologising for being drunk in previous reading.
2. Went on their website to see what readers were available and picked someone who seemed really good. Selected that readers PIN from the automated phone options and each and every time, got put through to a random, next available reader with no chance of getting my money back (I tried!).
3. They use readers from other lines who aren't advertised on their website. I know this because one of the readers asked how I'd got through to them and when I explained, they had never heard of '121'?!
4. A number of their readers are no more psychic than me! Again I know this because on more than one ocassion, it sounded as if they were just reading from a script or book when interpreting the cards. I have my own set off cards and an 'idiots guide' to what the cards mean and it was almost as if my guide and what the readers were saying was word for word ie a literal interpretation!

All-in-all a bad experience for me.
11-01-2013, 11:54 AM
The only predictions/markers I have had happen are from Crystal on PSYCHIC SOFA.. she is the best reader I have ever consulted..
11-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Which Crystal is it. I think there are 3? Is it the sweet looking girl with John as her guide?
07-07-2013, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 09:55 AM by curious2.)
(11-01-2013 12:18 PM)Angel Eyes Wrote:  Which Crystal is it. I think there are 3? Is it the sweet looking girl with John as her guide?
Hi All,
A lot of my predictions have come true and some are still unfolding. That is perhaps because I have my trusted readers. Most of the psychics that are mentioned on the forum I have not used and neither do I want to. Some of you will shoot me down for this but why the hell do some of you just spend so much time calling up readers, wasting your money, complain, use the forum to discredit them and then do the same thing all over again. I am surprised that so many on here do not have predictions come true. A lot of you on here go from reader to reader to try them out and when they do not come up trumps "its time to look for the next best thing". Perhaps you should be asking yourself some questions rather than the psychics.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Predictions Come True?? IndigoJ 660 141,111 06-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  Any news about predictions coming true for anyone ? miss sunshine 9 3,676 01-02-2014 02:58 AM
Last Post: Inspiral
  Why are you asking about predictions coming true? Muffins 17 3,308 27-03-2013 08:16 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Everyone Deserves A Dream to Come True Angel Eyes 7 1,486 05-01-2013 12:46 AM
Last Post: browneyes
Star Prediction came true but missed event, your thoughts? Castro 0 1,591 11-04-2012 05:24 PM
Last Post: Castro