Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mystic Service
24-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Mystic Service
Has anyone ever had a positive response from the mystic service? I never text them directly but I've had responses when my text hasn't been read out on the show and they're always very negative and sometimes quite blunt. Last night I sent a text for John Healey in case I couldn't get through on the phones. In the end I had a lengthy and very positive reading with John where he confirmed everything he's told me so far and he put my mind at rest about why the other person hasn't been responding to my messages. My text wasn't read out and this morning I got a reply from the mystic service saying he isn't responding to stop contact between us and it's his way of telling me to move on, which is a total contradiction of everything John has told me. If my text isn't dealt with on the show I'd rather not get an answer at all. Maybe I should stick to voicemail where it's answered on the show or not at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Mystic Service
Hi Jules, I too sent a txt message in for john last night which did not get answered and recieved a message from the mystic service as 9.10am this morning. I simple asked john the question about what happening xmas week for me as i feel its goin to be relaxed and will M cancer man contact me. The mystic reply i got was very general said 'yes it is goin to be relaxed, there no indication of M attempting contact but you could always be the one to do that'.
Ive only ever had on mystic positive txt and that was a few months back wen i first started seeing him and they said that we will be in a relationship.
Obviously im open to what they say but the likes of emma jane, jo scott, fran mcdonald and to an extent john healey (i get confused in his reading wen i ask thro txt but a prediction he gave me did come to light the next day but he has also said about reigniting passion for the new year wen i asked about M) said there would be contact between xmas and new year to sort things out (jo gave the date 28th twice and a couple of her prediction have come to light for me in the last few weeks).
So i dont know mystic service is either very general or completly negative.
24-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Thanks Gem. I'm sceptical about the claim that the mystic service is operated by the at home psychics. If that's the case they should put their name and pin on the text so you know who you're dealing with.
24-12-2012, 08:00 PM
I've only had a handful of texts from the mystic service and all have been negative
28-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Hi,
I normally just lurk here, but when I saw this thread I felt I had to post. I've been using the Mystic service for a long, long time. When I started using it, it seemed to be really good, accurate messages often with confirmations.

But over the past couple of years it has gone down hill, fast. The messages are often inconsistent and contradictory within a tiny time frame, sometimes even verging abusive. I've even known the exact same response to be sent to 2 different people. Loads of times questions have not been answered at all & 9 times out of 10 loads of the text is being wasted asking if I would like a card or another question.

Once when something they sent was WAY off, I sent a text back and said "Sorry, but that was completely and utterly wrong because..." only to be told that their "readings" are based on previous messages that I had sent in.

Not all of them seem to be like this, every now & then there seems to be a good reader. But I have a horrible suspicion that not all of the Mystics are actual psychics.

It's such a shame, it's bringing the whole service down & can be quite addictive (especially on the rare occasion you find the good reader). I agree that a name/pin on the end of the text would be good, we'd know more who we are dealing with then.

I've decided not to use the Mystics service for the time being, until a better system is in place & I urge others to do the same.
29-12-2012, 12:09 AM
mystic service is : USELESS ,NEGATIVE ,PATRONISING....
01-01-2013, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 03:38 PM by Demi.)
In all the years it has been running that is including it's predecessor Psychic Interactive, I have never had a reading from the Mystic service that has been positive or correct. I usually have the same happen to me Jules as you describe; when I text into the show for a particular psychic, I was getting replies from the Mystic service. This happened so regularly that I thought my user name had been blacklisted as I could not get through at all and would end up with rubbish from the Mystic Service Huh
01-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Heard before there is a database which hold history of texts and replies, I personally in the past have had messages from mystic services before end of show, and has been same as before, more like copy and paste. They sent negative messages, so we tempt to have a reading, or send more messages, it is all a scam.
03-01-2013, 08:16 AM
I have had a few mystic messages from questions i have asked. To me they were very generic such an open response it could of been for anyone. Nothing personal or specific in their replies. A waste of time & money

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mystic text service bright blessings Dools 2 792 01-09-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Has anyone ever had sent in text into the TV Show and then Mystic Service answers? lightworker07 2 1,300 26-10-2013 08:11 PM
Last Post: lightworker07
  text message from MYSTIC Happy_go_girl 4 1,175 15-08-2013 10:23 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  mystic text messages miss sunshine 6 1,880 23-06-2013 02:29 AM
Last Post: glittercat
  customer service today - really APPALING CherryPie 4 1,298 10-06-2013 01:36 PM
Last Post: Emma13
  Mystic Text Service Eridanus 124 29,491 15-03-2013 08:49 PM
Last Post: hopeful
  What changes would you like to make to the PT service? Dominos 3 1,155 26-09-2012 05:58 PM
Last Post: Demi
  Mystic service Fortune 0 662 30-05-2012 03:32 AM
Last Post: Fortune