Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can anyone explain what john healey meant
27-12-2012, 10:38 PM
can anyone explain what john healey meant
ive just had a text message on the show done by john healey i missed the majority of the answer as i was watchin on the internet and it cut off.
basically from what i got the first card he pulled out was the hope card, then it was another card (i cant remeber what it was called) but he said it meant a spiritual connection of the heart and the last and finally card was a card of like a person in bubble and he said that was the fact somoene had already opened this and then my streamline cut off and before it reloaded he was onto the next question.

i basically wana know what the cards actual meant on a whole or just the middle card, i was asking about the cancer man and I.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: can anyone explain what john healey meant
(27-12-2012 10:38 PM)Gem_0923 Wrote:  ive just had a text message on the show done by john healey i missed the majority of the answer as i was watchin on the internet and it cut off.
basically from what i got the first card he pulled out was the hope card, then it was another card (i cant remeber what it was called) but he said it meant a spiritual connection of the heart and the last and finally card was a card of like a person in bubble and he said that was the fact somoene had already opened this and then my streamline cut off and before it reloaded he was onto the next question.

i basically wana know what the cards actual meant on a whole or just the middle card, i was asking about the cancer man and I.

Just feel it is a good idea to use appropriate threads that already exists rather than making new ones. There are at least 2 for John Healey.
28-12-2012, 12:49 AM
i understand curious2 but this thread isnt just about john healey its about the cards he pulled out and there meanings. i know there are already threads about john healey, but i dont expect anyone has asked this exact same question with these exact same cards
28-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Hi Gem_0923.....Good name...lol. Don't worry about Curious, its fine to start new threads. As for your cards, well ,I'm not going to be much help . JH is a reader like no other, he interprets his cards his own way. There is someone on here that is a complete JH fan who has some insight to the way he reads but don't think they have been on for a while. The 1 thing i have learnt through all the years of readings is:- EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, It's just finding the reason......Maybe you weren't ment to hear the end of the reading, only ment to hear HOPE. Good luck, i hope you find your reason............
30-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Thanks Gem. yeah prehaps, gutted though as i'd been wanting a reading with john for a while, especially after the prediction he gave me begin of december occured within 24hours of the reading Smile . it kinda cut of after he was explaining the middle card all i got was 'a connection of the hearts' and then said only 1 person so has allowed themselves to be influenced by this and the other has a barrier up.
30-04-2013, 10:58 AM
i need help with a text message that i sent in to john too please, if anyone is kind enough...

i asked if he saw if 2 people would end up dating each other, as this female came between my ex and i, and now she's getting friendly with a man i like, and that i would like to be with?

john put 3 cards down -- memories of love -- solar chakra -- crown chakra (in that order from left to right). he said that there was something (contact) between these 2 people as indicated in the 1st card and from my text. he said that the next 2 cards related purely to me. then he asked if i knew how to affect things metaphysically and if so, then i have the power to do it ... and there would be my answer.

when he was talking to the presenter after the reading he said to her something about my cards and about my reading and sounded positive and i think (?) he may have been saying 'yes' in my favour.

john's readings always just go straight over my head! Confused
01-05-2013, 01:30 AM
(30-04-2013 10:58 AM)hopeful Wrote:  i need help with a text message that i sent in to john too please, if anyone is kind enough...

i asked if he saw if 2 people would end up dating each other, as this female came between my ex and i, and now she's getting friendly with a man i like, and that i would like to be with?

john put 3 cards down -- memories of love -- solar chakra -- crown chakra (in that order from left to right). he said that there was something (contact) between these 2 people as indicated in the 1st card and from my text. he said that the next 2 cards related purely to me. then he asked if i knew how to affect things metaphysically and if so, then i have the power to do it ... and there would be my answer.

when he was talking to the presenter after the reading he said to her something about my cards and about my reading and sounded positive and i think (?) he may have been saying 'yes' in my favour.

john's readings always just go straight over my head! Confused

Hi Hopeful. If you can't figure out what John meant, then how can anybody else get it??
01-05-2013, 11:16 AM
sorry mr koolj, i just wondered if anyone who used john healey regularly for readings could shed any light on what he meant as they would be more used to the terms and phrases john uses when he reads.
13-05-2013, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 05:43 PM by glittercat.)
I feel your frustration but I wouldn't bother with his insights. Seriously he may be a nice guy but he has to be the most annoying reader because he never gives straight answers.

For example he will talk in riddles and over complicate an answer than it needs to be. He stutters and doesn't get to the point. Even a YES or a NO is like trying to get blood out of a stone.

In the past I've sent a few text messages to the show but the texts happened to get answered by him which I didn't want to be honest because I've noticed a pattern in the way he gives insights. He just talks in riddles which not only doesn't answer your question but it may as well be complete nonsense.

Here are some examples of the questions via text messages I've got from him...

I asked if the guy in question actually had any feelings for me? He replied on the lines of what I thought he felt and therefore that was my answer!! I mean it couldn't get any vague than that. The whole point of asking a psychic is to get that clarity. What also was annoying was the fact he didn't even turn any cards for me and just gave me a one sentence answer. Pathetic really, I knew he just wanted to go off to the phone lines.

Another question I asked regarding that guy was if he was worth the wait and again John answered in the most ridiculous terms and over-dramatized the whole thing by saying that he can't tell me what to do bla bla bla and it was my decision. Well hello of course its my decision!, the whole point of sending the text was so that he could shed some light on the guy and if he would come forward. My question to him was not about asking the psychic what I should do but more insights about the guys intentions etc!! You'd think the amount of time he's been reading he would understand that's what people want to know but it's like their own perception is dumbed down!

He also doesn't say if you're wasting you're time with a guy and continue to talk gibberish, which in itself is misleading. Another time when I asked about the same guy in a text he didn't even give me any answer and just told me to come on the phone lines! Talk about being ripped off. IN MY EXPERIENCE with this reader I actually doubt his abilities and credibility too. I mean if he couldn't get a connection with me then why couldn't he just say so instead of not answering my questions properly. I can honestly say I have never got any clarity from him as all he seems to do is waffle a load of nonsense.
13-05-2013, 07:00 PM
I completely agree glittercat, sorry all JH fans, he does talk BS.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Healey Snowqueen 66 18,090 03-04-2018 01:38 AM
Last Post: Purple2
  Is John Healey leaving? Starkey86 1 620 31-05-2017 06:21 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 283 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  John Healey, email reading and Silva life method White Feather 4 2,825 23-06-2015 12:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  Can you help ? explain please ? Emma13 11 2,126 17-12-2014 04:58 AM
Last Post: leon
  John Healey Again White Feather 3 1,981 01-12-2014 09:42 AM
Last Post: PedroDuncan
  John Healey prediction unfolds Sapphire 29 9,225 14-11-2014 02:51 PM
Last Post: browneyes
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 114,834 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  What are the cards john healey uses called Gem_0923 1 979 30-06-2013 04:17 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  John Healey on the desk Muffins 1 1,305 06-05-2013 11:55 AM