Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Story
28-12-2012, 05:47 PM
My Story
I'm writing this as I'd like to share my many experiances of psychics and what I have discovered they 'can and can't' do.

I hope this is constructive for psychic users who are both new and those who are more wise to the game! This is my experiance only, so I sure many peoples opinion will differ.

Firstly psychics CAN predict a new person coming in.
I have had people entering my life which matched discriptions.
This was the name, starsign and even height!!
One who gave me his name described his build and his current 'life situation' there is no way this can be argued with.
Two psychics I have found are very good at this - one predicted the number of months in which I would meet him too. But I do think it depends just how strongly they are going to be in your life for the guides to give you a clear message.

Timings can be very accurate but only one psychic I know gets them spot on.

Psychics can't always differeniate between whats, what or who's who.

I have been given information with countless psychics - all picking up a house move straight away. Yes the person in question moved house, but the psychics got the situation surrounding that wrong. The house move was NOT for my benefit, although I was told it was.

So psychics do get very relevant information, you have to be wary when trying to piece it all together though.

Tarot is for short term predictions, I'm talking a day to about 2 months maximum.

Validations can be amazing ... I got told I had been to a certain city, which was correct! I was then told I'd meet my 'love' there. Yes correct about the city, but the latter part was fluffing out the reading.

Some have got situations correct, some seem very good at being able to say exactly what will happen, and it has happened, even though it was a long shot ... though the outcome didn't happen.

Don't ask specific questions, psychics will make reality fit.
Ask what do my guides see for me in the coming months etc - if the psychic is gifted they should give you a good answer, or pick up things going on around. They might not mention that 'ex' because he's not around at present, but never say never, in a few months that may have changed.

No one has any right to give there own bias opinions, they do not know for sure about the situation, and even the older wiser ones have repeated themselves for me, its a standard thing they say.

In fact, none of them have a right to say 'its not going to work' you have to work this out for yourself one day, which you will. Your hopes or faith shouldn't be crushed.
At the same time false hope shouldn't be given to a situation you know yourself deep down isn't going to work out.

I think they should be used with great caution as nothing can be relied upon. This has come from false hope and expectations, I've been devasted, heartbroken and to write it down unbiasly just doesn't seem to paint the right picture.

But just be careful - a psychic might see a ring, but that ring might not be for you, its a horrible place to be.
Good luck with it all - I just want to break away now so bad Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: My Story
couldn't help myself from writing. i've been in a bad place too for last few months. and it is for my wrongdoing at the end of the day. i shouldn't have spent so much wanting to know when i will hear from mr.x or how mr. x feels about me. if i cared so much i should've just picked up the phone and called him myself or leave it altogether. forget about the money, the whole sinking feeling when one psychic says he likes you but never coming back, and again picking myself back to cloud 9 on the next call just to hear no mr. x will call just in 2 weeks. i don't doubt that some can read your minds or thoughts neither do i believe anything they have to say. i don't know if they get their messages from spirit guides or demons impersonating, or they make it up altogether. it's not for me to judge or even consider. but i'll say this much, if you're looking to speak to a psychic to know when mr/miss x is coming back, ask yourself first. as you're actually one of the person who knows it, if you don't have the answer ask the relevant other. they are the only ones who can give you clarity and not to mention it'll be free of cost. if you've ego/gut stopping you, then don't but don't do what i did. psychics will tell you from their angle of the situation cause they don't know the whole story, they only know your side. it's exactly what i'd do if a friend asked me for my opinion on their relationship. yes psychics might give you a few predictions (which may or may not come true, again not for me to judge) and which i can't give my friend, but ask yourself if it's really worth it?. but now that i'm wiser (and believe me regarding psychic readings i am the self claimed wise old lady) it all falls into place why psychics say mr x disappeared because - he got cold feet after falling for me, financial difficulties, work pressure, he is still not over his ex, commitment phoebe, family issues, family bereavement, silly misunderstanding, he was just playing me, he's closet gay (yes i've been told that too), i was not interesting enough for him, his mother and sister had a problem with me, his best friend had a problem with me, he likes the chase and blah blah blah zillion other things. i didn't know which one to believe. i wouldn't lie, when i first started i only accepted the reasoning that seemed positive for me. but then it got me thinking can one person seriously have so many issues at one time? no didn't think so. see i'm not here to be an unhappy customer and slag the psychics. i'm an adult and i had in full sense spent my money on the readings. being weak and vulnerable doesn't excuse me of that. but what i should have known that there's a reason why things happen, there's a reason why future is unknown. if a new person is to come in, i don't want to know, ruins the whole thing of knowing someone for the first time. if an old one's left or don't know if they've left, ask them or don't but do what's right to you. if you want to know the status of a job you've just applied for wait for it go through, if you get the job you'll know for sure. if you want a job apply for it and put your best cv through. no one can tell you what's happening tomo, NO ONE can (i'm sorry if i offend anyone who does believes in predictions) because you don't know what tomo brings. for all i know tonight might be the last night of my life ( god forbid ). i've no intention of being cynical but the simple thing is if i can't guarantee that much to myself why should i call up a psychic to know if mr.x will text/call/meet me in 2 weeks?!l?

now comes the few times when some psychics have actually spoken out my thoughts, word by word. i don't know if they are special people with special powers to go through my thought process. i neither believe nor disbelieve it. but holding onto the fact that they've special powers and being in awe of them doesn't make my life and my troubles easier. i'm sorry but at the end of the day i'm one of the most selfish person on this earth, and if the psychics' special power doesn't end my misery, i really don't give a dime!

if you're a newbie to this, please stop having readings after readings after readings. what ever your concern is will not fast forward just cause you're receiving guidance. it'll take exactly the amount that it needs and even though the seconds seem frozen there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. if some say that psychics help you not to make mistakes that you'd otherwise do, well my getting out of jail card is 'every little thing in this world happens for a reason'. if the mistake is necessary foundation for something then it is, no matter how much you try or even evade it, it'll come back in some other shape or form.

now the ones who have had readings for years and years, i do apologise if my post had offended you in any way. i'm not hear to insult your beliefs, i'm just trying to put my opinion forward. if someone in the same boat as i'm accepts it, i can only hope that it helps them.

p.s itchy - the fact that you want to break away from readings is a very good start. and it gets better from there. when we have something unexpected happen to us, we lose it and just want some reassurance. but the best it to embrace the trouble and let time tell where it goes. i wish you a really happy newyear ahead xx

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
28-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Browneyes, wanting to break the addiction is something I've struggled with a while.

I don't listen to their fluff anymore, I ask the guides to tell tme what they want me to know now, and ask what the cards say, thats it - then what comes 'direct' is much more accurate than fluffed up stories. (Of course this only works with gifted psychics)

I neither believe in the whole 'you have had to go through this to learn lessons' lessons are always learnt, but not everyone has to deal with this much crap to get where they want to be, I think a few of us are just unlucky thats all. xxx
28-12-2012, 09:14 PM
very odd post from Itchy ...sounds like psychic or perhaps someone from the show who decided just to hint how ACCURATE psychics are despite our various posts where we mention how we feel about our readings and how they didnt (in most cases) happen ...but hey ..now we have Itchy who is saying that X and Z are very good and then B and D and R .....For crying out loud Itchy ..if you decide to compliment some psychics name them ! and as for the rest of your post itchy I will not comment....BIZZARE post !
28-12-2012, 09:48 PM
I was just saying my views, I do believe some are gifted, but it can never be relied on - I use them for snapshots now only.

Yes Gilly I am disillusioned, but I do think strongly about it all x

Happy go girl, I will happliy give you the names privately, I'm not going to name people I have alot of trust and faith in, so I may get accused of either being them/being psychic/promoting them.
28-12-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm 100% genuine and can talk in depth about what sort of things have happened which have been so spot on.

Yes validations - they can be very good!
Timings - Yes occasionally spot on!
People coming in - Yes
Small predictions happening? - Yes

Overall outcomes - absolutly not! Doesn't matter how good the reader, how they validate, what little things happen along the way - my TWO outcomes never happened, in fact what happened was worse and more negative than you would care to imagine. So no, I'm not someone promoting.
28-12-2012, 10:57 PM
(28-12-2012 09:48 PM)itchy!! Wrote:  I was just saying my views, I do believe some are gifted, but it can never be relied on - I use them for snapshots now only.

Yes Gilly I am disillusioned, but I do think strongly about it all x

Happy go girl, I will happliy give you the names privately, I'm not going to name people I have alot of trust and faith in, so I may get accused of either being them/being psychic/promoting them.

--------------------------------

oooo Itchy is getting Bitchy .... NOT GOOD ..and Im outBlush
28-12-2012, 11:08 PM
That wasn't a dig at you, its just the way the forum is at the moment, but if your out thats ok Smile x
28-12-2012, 11:28 PM
(28-12-2012 11:08 PM)itchy!! Wrote:  That wasn't a dig at you, its just the way the forum is at the moment, but if your out thats ok Smile x

naaah ...I was joking ..its all good .... x
29-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Good post Itchy - it is all just a snapshot, and the best judge is yourself on how to bring a situation forward! And do bring a situation forward, otherwise you are left in limbo!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Success; whose story are you living? by Kevo Mediums Now 0 250 06-02-2017 07:13 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
Sad My Story Mr. Gray 9 2,457 01-10-2013 10:38 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  My story for anyone who feels addicted.. Flavour 24 3,463 24-06-2013 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sweetness
Wink Inspiring Story Angel Eyes 0 559 07-02-2013 02:07 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
Wink Success Story unfolding Angel Eyes 7 1,728 20-07-2012 10:34 AM
Last Post: EarthAngel
  The story of psychic readings yourexiscomingbackhonest 14 2,720 25-03-2012 05:24 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden