Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lessons
29-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Rainbow Lessons
I m not having a dig but there was a previous post that stated something along the lines that ~ lessons are a cop out but I beg to differ so started this thread to sare my views..For a long time I thought when a psychic used the phrase "its about learning lessons & trusting the process" I used to get annoyed & thought it was a get out of jail free card but its not.

Life is like anyother exam or test (but the most important one you'll ever take haha)
If you sit an exam & give it your best shot by doing your homework, studying & taking care of yourself chances are you'll pass but if you don't you'll most likely fail.. you can keep trying & repeating but if you don't study you'll continue to fail. The same applies with life~ its what you put in creates the results not the "magic wand" of a psychic.

We are all spiritual beings spending time on this earth plane to learn & grow. NOBODY HAS IT EASY we are all presentend different things in our life to make us understand & become full/whole people. Just because we don't see open displays of pain (apart from our own doesn't mean its not there). Everyone has different lessons to learn.
Until we do we will make the same mistakes over & over again.

When we are in the "newbie" stage it is almost as if we expect a psychic reading to make everything ok. They don't. YOU HAVE TO WORK ON YOURSELF TOO that is why we are often disappointed that predictions don't happen. I have learned this the hard way but I am happy to say I am a better person.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lessons Learnt Love Readings flamered 13 2,518 25-06-2013 08:16 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden
Rainbow Lessons Dream Catcher 33 5,382 04-01-2013 02:13 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden