Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The UFO Connection
30-12-2012, 05:11 AM
The UFO Connection
Most of the psychics that I have been in contact with, have had some kind of UFO encounter.

I find this most interesting because there has to be some kind of connection?

I am getting old now, but I never forget my past and my dealings with "The Sky People"

These days are long gone now, but they had given me a bible passage which I was able to produce by 'automatic writing'

I was 15 at the time and had never read the bible. It was years later, until I finally found the passage in The Book of Ruth:-

"Entreat me not, for thy god is my god and my god thy god; as I shall never leave thee"

These are the silent runners, who have trained and guided me by opening my mind.

Georgek
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2012, 04:17 AM
RE: The UFO Connection
(30-12-2012 06:16 PM)80sgoth Wrote:  The bible also says "We are the only one's in the Universe!" If this is fact then there are no such things as UFO's?

Well...

I suppose unless we dig up Ezekiel's jockey shorts, we have no real way of finding out?Confused
31-12-2012, 07:46 PM
(31-12-2012 04:50 PM)80sgoth Wrote:  I think these people who claim to have been abducted by aliens must have had a few beers!!! I'm quite sure that the majority of clairvoyants haven't all spotted UFO's at some point in their lives. I would be extremely apprehensive of them if they had, especially as we put faith in them to read into our future. LOL!!

Well....I have never been abducted (I hope)
Aliens and UFOs exist...full stop.

The next stage is to understand the analogy behind all this; and how they fit into the divine plan?

Despite all this biblical paraphernalia, our bible is littered with UFO visitations from Isiah to Ezekiel and even references to the biblical star of Bethlehem.

Opinion...may be, yet I speak as an individual and having seen with my own eyes and spoken to them, it does not matter what is written.

The UFOs are the guardians and watch this planet closely. Psychic awareness is a gift and most who have attained wisdom from the gods, are watched very closely.

They zoom into us, like we would zoom into a nest of two headed rabbits.

UFOs study the human race; and abductions take place to study the failure of mankind especially with the reproductive system and why society has disintegrated into war like animals feigning love to impress others.

They seek the oppressed and study the seers, because the success of the human race depends on spiritual awareness and the ability to recognise the spirit.

As mankind slips into secular darkness, there are those who show promise and the ability to see, that there eyes may be opened.

It is the flowers that bloom and the petals that rot, that attract their attention because our seed is what makes life grow.

To live two scores and ten to die in the field is not the way that I believe God had planned.

It is for this reason that I believe that all those who are able to see beyond the veils of darkness are usually intervened when young, like a budding rose to spread warmth to others.

That be my belief.
31-12-2012, 08:28 PM
GeorgeK, I have read your thread with interest as UFOs and Aliens are something that I don't totally disbelieve in as I think that the human race cannot be the only beings that live in the Universe. You mentioned that you have been visited by aliens and you mention that "The UFOs are the guardians and watch this planet closely. Psychic awareness is a gift and most who have attained wisdom from the gods, are watched very closely." How do aliens then fit in with the whole psychic awareness thing as surely they are separate entities to Spirit? Would you be able to expand on this for me? Thanks Smile
01-01-2013, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 05:17 AM by georgek.)
(31-12-2012 08:28 PM)EarthAngel Wrote:  GeorgeK, I have read your thread with interest as UFOs and Aliens are something that I don't totally disbelieve in as I think that the human race cannot be the only beings that live in the Universe. You mentioned that you have been visited by aliens and you mention that "The UFOs are the guardians and watch this planet closely. Psychic awareness is a gift and most who have attained wisdom from the gods, are watched very closely." How do aliens then fit in with the whole psychic awareness thing as surely they are separate entities to Spirit? Would you be able to expand on this for me? Thanks Smile

Indeed.....

From my experience, the UFO people have been with us for a long time.
They are the the forerunners of the bible......the gods as described in the ancient texts.

They are the seed of mankind for "they are gods....children of the most high". These entities are 100% spiritual, it is the drones or grays that are mistaken for aliens, which are often seen doing menial tasks which highly evolved entities cannot do.

As humans, we are derived from them as spirit. Our human bodies are the materialistic counterpart which encase our spirit in order for us to evolve.

We are comprised of both conscious and subconscious involving the brain and mind. The subconscious belonging to the mind which is nine tenths.

Our evolvement is dependent on our ability to grow spiritually.

Using the term 'evolvement'; I refer to the development of our mind that supersedes our desire for materialism.

Our path is to join with the godhead, and our way forward, is to acknowledge the inner self.

This inner self is both spiritual and mental and it's development is the ability for free flow information through communion between our soul and physical body.

As humans, we deny the soul and refer to ourselves as human with the inability to communicate mentally.

Therefore lessons cannot be learnt correctly, because our physical body is too far separated from our spiritual existence.

UFOs are here to ensure that the stock is regenerated by increasing both awareness and interbreeding with higher evolved entities. (as often found in cases of abduction)

This does not evolve the person, but allows our spirit to evolve, as well as causing our physical bodies to repair themselves so that lessons can be learnt.

Psychic awareness is a gift, because it opens our channels to communicate.

When this happens; it is easy to understand why UFOs are interested?
We are drawn to our creator(s) by a natural ability of longing.

Our longing, is the awakening of spirit that searches for peace and home.

They are US; as they watch mankind develop through time.

"Indeed....man has become like us, knowing good from evil....look....our seed has returned unto us. Blessed be the seed of God that man cries out to us as we are well pleased"

So...is it surprising that a child who cries unto them, would not be ignored?

Or how could they ever reach mankind, if as humans we refuse to accept them?

Yes...I had many encounters between 15 yrs and 35 yrs. Mainly with my mind, because that is the real me. Communicate they have, as they left me with real pictures of their craft and their drones, plus areal pictures of earth. Of course they could never treat me as an equal, but I have been honoured because of my abilities. A great honour indeed!

Yet others have not been fortunate, but a lot of psychics have also had UFO encounters. They have been able to; because of their psychic ability to see.

The whole universe is filled with spiritual life, but the earth is quarantined and deemed the lowest form of life. That is why it has been separated and all communication between alien and earthly life has stopped. It is a hostile planet and separates itself by it's inability to listen to others.

Extraterrestrial man cannot teach us, because in our spiritual blindness, based on free will, we consider all planetary life as none existent. We deem them either as the lowest of the low and search for them under rocks. For we are meant to be created in the image of God, and anything higher than man, cannot exist-so the bible tells us so!

Regards George
01-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Wow George that's really interesting, certainly something that I hadn't heard about before. I have always been interested in the spiritual side of things but in books and articles I have read, I have never come across or heard anything about this before. Is this because so few psychics have actually had these encounters? I would also be interested to know what drew you to this particular site as you sound quite well read and very knowledgeable in all things psychic and spiritual and would assume you are a practising psychic yourself? Hope you don't mind all my questions but it is enlightening to have someone like yourself on these boards with the amount of knowledge you have.
02-01-2013, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 02:59 AM by georgek.)
(01-01-2013 04:58 PM)EarthAngel Wrote:  Wow George that's really interesting, certainly something that I hadn't heard about before. I have always been interested in the spiritual side of things but in books and articles I have read, I have never come across or heard anything about this before. Is this because so few psychics have actually had these encounters? I would also be interested to know what drew you to this particular site as you sound quite well read and very knowledgeable in all things psychic and spiritual and would assume you are a practising psychic yourself? Hope you don't mind all my questions but it is enlightening to have someone like yourself on these boards with the amount of knowledge you have.

No I don't mind not at all....

One of the biggest problems that I found, was the way that society behaved in general.

From a very young age, children would sometimes have what I can call an invisible friend. These are generally helpers from the spirit world, and are a bit like parents when a child starts school.

As the child gets older, the parents normally 'tell off' the child for imagining things. We grow up and forget about the spirit world and distant ourselves as we become more accustomed to 'normal' living.

There comes a point, when we become logically minded and dismiss all this as imagination. There is what you may call 'free will' and it is at this point when a spirit entity can no longer be seen.

When I was younger, I had my first UFO encounter and that really changed my life. These entities knew everything about me, which is hard to explain here.

I think my basic reaction was not only shock, but insecurity at that point. I wanted answers and there was no one there to give me those answers. Instead I was told that this was all imagination and it never happened by older people I spoke to

Something happens to you at that stage, because you literally lose faith in your fellow man. You realise that society is wrong, because there are far more important people in this world, apart from a 15 year old kid like myself. So you question why UFO encounters happen to some and not others?

It was soon made clear, that this was because of my young age for being uneducated and naive. It was easier to train a young mind with no earthly corruption, than it was to remove years of brainwashing to start again on someone who had already preconceived thought patterns through adaptive logical schooling.

This was also made clearer to me, later in life as I try and talk to others who would rather label me as mad, than take any notice of what I say?

As for your question on what drew me to this site; is lack of choice. I have been banned from nearly all paranormal and psychic network sites for thinking in the way that I do...lol

Rather than change and be someone that I am not; I would rather go through life being rejected than having to be like them.

To most here; who are perhaps more psychic than others, they may see me as a guru from heaven as I make a lot of sense of what I am talking about.

That is all well and good as a lot here are what I can call limited. I am not limited, and can burn out most psychics who are within four feet away.

This is because my energy levels are very high, and my mind power has now been increased.

Basically there are those here, who can do things what I can't but I have a power that I do not fully understand.

To many psychics and clairvoyants, this is the turn off point; the off switch that states I am talking nonsense .

If they could really see what they see; then they would see me....but they don't.

So your real question is why do I bother...as you are just being polite?Big Grin

I bother because the world is changing. It changes from light into darkness, as there is so much gloom in the world because people do not know what to believe. They say that there is no God any more and with that, hope also goes. I would like to give hope to others, and tell them that they are not alone in this world. That nothing really dies, or fades because we are all eternal.

Then I think about myself and what I am going to tell my god, what I have done with this great gift that he has spread on my wings?

To die and fail, as this cannot be, for truth never dies.

George