Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
starting to doubt readings
31-12-2012, 06:02 PM
starting to doubt readings
ive had a few texts message done with different psychic regarding a love situation. the majority have said thing will be worked out between xmas and new year these were jo scott, fran mcdonald.
Emma jane gave me '8 weeks' at the begining of november so that would be 1st/2nd week in jan, john healey when i asked for the new year with this guy he said things would come round in a circle but not a full circle (the guy has been hot/cold for a few months so i was hopin JH meant things would happen but a bit different)
Tristan gave me a couple of months (this was a couple of weeks ago) and crystal said end of jan/feb to be a time.

demian said things werent going to happen and in a couple of months i will meet someone new who is connected to this person.

So basically i took plunge and re-added him on FB but he rejected (we fell out about 3 weeks ago and i thought we had made up to an extent), i feel like an idiot not to mention he will be out for new year tonight whilst im out so im dreading it.

im not sure what to do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: starting to doubt readings
Gem if you've been reading this forum, you'll know by now that timings mean nothing. and only by luck chance and very rare circumstances do they actually happen.
Secondly, texts are a waste of time. I've been told completely contradictory things by a psychic from a text by then calling after and honestly believe again in very rare cases do psychics actually get the energy connection by someone else reading out a text.

3 weeks is nothing when it comes to an argument. Give it time, real time. Start working on yourself. It took over a year for the dust to really settle between me and my ex so I understand how slow it can all seem.

I'm a big believer in knowing something, whether it's good or bad, is better than sitting in limbo and a dream world. If he's meant to come back, he will in due time.

And what ever you do, don't have another reading! You'll be either told 1 of 2 things, that he'll come back or that he won't. And neither answer will satisfy you.
31-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Thanks popsie, i thought things were on the up as on boxing day he was talking a little bit (not a lot but it was the first time in weeks) i just feel like an idiot especially if i bump into him tonight and i wanted to get things sorted before the new year.
I was hopeful as JH did give me a prediction in the same reading that he did this one that actually occured (the other prediction wasnt anything to do with the situation or question i asked he just picked up on it) but he didnt give me a timing for this prediction to occur about things comin round in a circle all i asked for was the begining of the new yr.
Time to move on from him and psychic reading i think...
31-12-2012, 06:44 PM
(31-12-2012 06:24 PM)Gem_0923 Wrote:  Thanks popsie, i thought things were on the up as on boxing day he was talking a little bit (not a lot but it was the first time in weeks) i just feel like an idiot especially if i bump into him tonight and i wanted to get things sorted before the new year.
I was hopeful as JH did give me a prediction in the same reading that he did this one that actually occured (the other prediction wasnt anything to do with the situation or question i asked he just picked up on it) but he didnt give me a timing for this prediction to occur about things comin round in a circle all i asked for was the begining of the new yr.
Time to move on from him and psychic reading i think...

Hi try to put the readings out of your mind now. Try to look your best..for you..and so you feel confident if you do bump into him..and perhaps try not to drink to much..as it can make emotions heaviier.. to have no expectations about tonight except that you and your friends will have fun...if you see him..perhaps simply smile..NYE can be loaded so can be best not to try to discuss/make up etc!!!!!! just get on have fun......

Psychic readings are there as guidance..try to step back..be positive and see what unfolds...
31-12-2012, 07:26 PM
gem, i first spoke to a psychic on 1st october this year asking about why a man disappeared without explanation. 3 months later i still havn't heard from him. if i were to believe in predictions then well i should have heard from him first mid oct, then wintery months, then when the frost settles on the ground, then when the tress are lit up with holiday lights and what not. point here is, most likely they tell you either this or that. well i did speak to yet another psychic though whenever someone told me something negative but it never helps. they just tell you either a or b will happen. sometimes it hits and sometimes misses. best to evaluate it yourself and not pay anyone else for their opinions. you've have tried knowing the future now maybe you can act on your intincts. go for it guns blazing and try working things out if you think it's worth the effort. otherwise just walk away, telling yourself that your main focus should be yourself and not someone else's attention. i've done option b, and feel much content, atleast more than what i've been for the last 3 months. i'm ill with flu so can't go out but you have fun with your new year celebrations. please enjoy a glass of cosmopolitan for me xx

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
31-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Gem..... my advice is to go out and enjoy yourself. Don't live your life by what a psychic has said, live your life the way you want to. Okay so the guy didn't accept your Friend request, but at least you know now and can deal with knowing. Life is all about learning and we have all done silly things when it comes to the opposite sex. So tonight, you can go out, have fun, and who knows who you might meet :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
31-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Gem_0923, I totally agree with flamered and Icemaiden's comments. Just go out tonight and enjoy yourself and perhaps see 2013 as a New Year, New Start. If your ex is meant to come back he will but in the meantime just concentrate on you and see what happens. I'm not going out tonight but hope that you have a wonderful New Year when it comes Smile
31-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Timings just cause self doubt and hurt, I know I've been there..........Thing is just because the psychic saw Christmas or New Year celebrations they prob didn't say this year............A reading is given and we fill in any gaps with our hopes and then get very disappointed when it doesn't happen. Again, i've been there. I wish Psychics would stop giving out timings .
01-01-2013, 03:30 AM
i dont believe in anything they say antmore
01-01-2013, 01:18 PM
I learnt the hard way, it's all a complete waste of time, I honestly thought after all the psychics said the same thing, it would happen the way they said. None of what they said has happened, time frames change.

I won't be wasting anymore time, effort and mostly upset on these readings.