Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone used John healeys website for mini readings
01-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Anyone used John healeys website for mini readings
ive had really good readings with john healey on psychic tv, but the cost is adding up. ive seen on his website he does mini reading (although it does state the it is done my his 'trusted psychic'.
Has anyone ever used this/ is it any good? im fed up of psychic tv as i feel there are only 1 or 2 psychics that actually connect to me (1 being john).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Anyone used John healeys website for mini readings
His trusted psychic is Helen (thelittlesanctuary) i had a phone reading with her i thought she was good
01-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Helen is excellent. I have had a few email readings with her and she is spot on. I know she also does private phone readings but I think she also works on the phone lines, although I am not sure what name she goes under when she works on the phone lines ... if anyone may know this please let us know .. Thanks
01-01-2013, 01:22 PM
At my worst I had readings with practically all of these people, Helen did a reading for me, sadly nothing has happened like she said. I should have kept all of my emails from various people to have a look back on, I haven't but her main prediction was everything will be sorted and the way I want when I move house, well that should be within the next couple of months, it's not looking likely!
01-01-2013, 01:29 PM
I've had a couple of mini readings done by Helen via John's site and also a telephone reading through her own website. She was spot on about my situation but I'm still waiting for her predictions to come true. John still does telephone readings that can be booked via his website but there's quite a long wait. If you don't mind the wait though it's worth it. You get a different kind of reading to when he's on PTV as there are no limitations regarding techniques and what he can discuss. Also, I booked a 30 minute reading and he overran on both occasions. He seems to keep going until he's told you what he's got for you rather than cutting off because your time's up.
01-01-2013, 02:00 PM
I had a mini reading from Helen a few months back, after my friend had one and wanted to back it up. As I wasn’t “wanting” a reading, I wasn’t waiting with expectancy or need.

I was really so happy with the reading when I received it back, and there was even a little message from my Grandfather with a validation that no-one else has ever given me, one of the purest links and validations that I have ever received – it blew me away. As for predictive nature, Helen doesn’t do timings, but, so far things are as I expect them to be, and how she felt they would be. The rest was down to me and my actions, and of course any response/reaction from those around me. So I couldn’t sit and wait anymore, I’d to put my thinking cap on, and make a “statement” per se. I got encouragement from that reading for some reason, I can’t pinpoint how or why.

When I wrote back to thank her and explain about the message from upstairs, she did say to me that she absolutely adores mediumship, that she could sit all day giving mediumship readings because she loves to see the comfort/joy that it brings to people. I went onto the site just now that Lynne posted, and she does do private readings there. Anyway all in all, I was very pleased with my reading.

I’d definitely love another reading with Helen, but I’ve stopped having them for personal reasons.
01-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Thanks everyone, ive given it a go. ive decided to only have mini reading with JH now on PT if i do use the service, as everything he says always makes sense (although he does sometimes put in a confusing way) and ive had prediction come true from him one of which nothing to do with the question i asked but he just picked up on it and told me and low and behold it came to pass within 24hours nothing anyone (not even me) could see coming.
01-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Over the years I have had many readings, with nearly all readers and all 2012 I had only reader and that is John. For me, he has been spot on and predictions have happened with given time. When I get the wobbles about any situation, Helen has been very helpful and spot on for me. She explains and gives so much details.
01-01-2013, 06:35 PM
thanks everyone just a an email from helen and theve closed the 'life question' until further notice due to a back log and other work commitments.
19-03-2013, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2013 06:11 PM by hopeful.)
i would be interested to find out if anyone has had things happen, after having an email mini reading (or phone reading) from helen ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Healey Snowqueen 78 33,479 17-07-2020 05:51 PM
Last Post: AydinGuest
Lightbulb YES...IT'S JOHN HEALEY! Psychic Today 1 479 30-07-2019 08:18 AM
Last Post: mskristymurphy
  JOHN HEALEY; THE PSYCHIC OF THE FUTURE! Psychic Today 1 568 17-06-2019 12:06 PM
Last Post: Psychic Today
  Barrie John – Special Guest Psychic – 8th May 2019 Psychic Today 0 417 18-05-2019 12:08 PM
Last Post: Psychic Today
  Is John Healey leaving? Starkey86 1 1,859 31-05-2017 06:21 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 889 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  John Healey, email reading and Silva life method White Feather 4 4,050 23-06-2015 12:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  John Healey Again White Feather 3 3,142 01-12-2014 09:42 AM
Last Post: PedroDuncan
  John Healey prediction unfolds Sapphire 29 13,669 14-11-2014 02:51 PM
Last Post: browneyes
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 165,828 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling