Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My clairvoyant is very good, do you feel he has been right and should I continue?
03-01-2013, 01:36 PM
My clairvoyant is very good, do you feel he has been right and should I continue?
I'm very, very lucky that I know a clairvoyant who lives only 20 minutes away from me has been very, very good.

I go to him to give insights on this Lady I fancy.

He has had 80% of his predications correct, among the few:

1) I missed my coach offer and he told me there were 70% chances of somebody dropping out on the coach and for me to go back on. (correct)
2) There will be a chance to see this lady in March and May at parties (correct)
3) Their will be a celebration in may (correct)
4) I will see her in August (correct)
5) She will go on holiday in November (correct)
6) Her parents might be getting her a guy (correct)

As for his validations: this lady finds me physically attractive, she finds me an enigma, she thinks I can be too quiet (I can be), she feels I don't smile much, she thinks I'm self-controlled, she's intrigrued about my education, this lady is a lovely, caring person, she thinks I'm tall (which I am), her heart flutters when she's seen me, she's intelligent (she is).

So I've spoken to 20 other clairvoyants and they say the same thing as my clairvoyant say :she finds me attractive, she's lovely, intelligent. So HE MUST BE RIGHT?

Also my gut feeling tells me he's right, because he is right when he says: she finds me a bit quiet sometimes, she thinks I'm good looking, she' finds me tall, I am tall and can be a bit quiet in real life.

I just want to believe him, his predictions have been correct, his validations are spookily accurate too. What are your thoughts and opinions if his validations are correct?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: My clairvoyant is very good, do you feel he has been right and should I continue?
Hi Indiggo.

Sounds good but only you can decide whether or not to pay a visit to this clairvoyant. The people on this forum can't make your mind up for you, for starters we do not know the clairvoyant in question. Use your gut feeling on this one.
04-01-2013, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 12:28 PM by Dream Catcher.)
RE: My clairvoyant is very good, do you feel he has been right and should I continue?
Indigo11 it is great that you have found a psychic that we all dream of (LOL) & yes if it were me I would consult him again in the future to back up what I am feeling around the situation but you make a statement in your post that speaks more than any psychic could "Also my gut feelings tell me he's right". Follow that feeling & you won't go wrong.

Keep us posted xx
04-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Thanks guys.

He's got a prediction right already! The lady has broken her engagement, which she never wanted anyway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HOW DOES HE FEEL ? do you know? Emma13 19 3,020 29-07-2014 10:52 AM
Last Post: curious2
  Marc-clairvoyant Princessjane 9 1,585 08-01-2012 03:01 PM
Last Post: Eridanus