Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Everyone Deserves A Dream to Come True
04-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Everyone Deserves A Dream to Come True
I have just been emailing another member on here about her desire for a home and I came across this youtube video from esther hicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfYkNj09dSs

And it resonated with me so strongly.

Currently and being very honest I am in a state of heartbreak. My boyfriend of almost 4 years has admitted to not wanting any kind of commitment and has left me to decide our future together. Either I except it or I move on. Thats the short black and white version....its actually a lot more to it.

But I have found myself in tears wondering what I have done wrong not to settle down, to have men leave me etc. I look at Facebook and I am actually jealous of friends post Xmas pictures with husbands and children and a girl I babysat for just got married and is expecting and I got angry ....which is not like me at all and I accept that its part of the grief I have.

However, I refuse to feel sorry for myself any longer. I am gentle with myself at the moment but I do believe that ANYONE can have what their heart desires and I am going to not only achieve my wishes but by being honest about my path and sharing what steps I will take it might resonate or inspire some of you to learn that you have the power to be happy.

So in a couple of days I will start the esther hicks 30 day challange again and would like to invite anyone to join me in the journey. Let me know if you are new to Esther Hicks or have any questions

I am contemplating starting a blog rather than blocking up this forum if its not about psychic today. what do you feel?

Lets make 2013 a year of happiness & success & friendship & love.
Lets be empowered and make our dreams come true......because like L'oreal YOUR WORTH IT !!!! Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Everyone Deserves A Dream to Come True
I am definitely up for the 30 day challenge.... I want to make loads of changes this year... and every little helps ;-) LOL

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
04-01-2013, 10:50 PM
hi. I've just been in the heart broken / no contact/ confused boat for 3 months now. Getting sick of it. I'd love to do the challenge myself but don't know what it is. Amgen eyes is it possible for you to post some details about it? I'm ready to do anything to get out of this pain specially now that I've stopped speaking to psychics and getting my hopes high about mr. x.

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
04-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi Lovely ones,

Lets get this going then. Smile Give me a couple of days to get all the stuff together again and I'll do a countdown to start it.
Anything and everything is possible. Smile
04-01-2013, 11:15 PM
(04-01-2013 10:50 PM)browneyes Wrote:  hi. I've just been in the heart broken / no contact/ confused boat for 3 months now. Getting sick of it. I'd love to do the challenge myself but don't know what it is. Amgen eyes is it possible for you to post some details about it? I'm ready to do anything to get out of this pain specially now that I've stopped speaking to psychics and getting my hopes high about mr. x.

Sorry to hear that Browneyes. It is very hard and I have been there- am there - so total empathy. Heart
I split with my man for a year and then we got back togther 18 months ago.

We originally did this challange back in June, so I'll see if I can re-post what its about. Its based on the teaching of one amazing lady Esther Hicks xxxx

2013 will be your change around year. xxx Heart
04-01-2013, 11:17 PM
(04-01-2013 10:02 PM)Worrier Wrote:  I think this is an excellant post and one of the reasons I come back here.

Yes I would love the 30 day challenge to start or even better the 30 day positivity injection as it isn't a challenge at all.

Please count me in and if possible some more instructions as last time I tried it I did notice better things happening in my life.

Please Please Please post details about this and I beg everyone to take part. It really does improve your life.

Haha Excellent. Positive Injection it is then and not challenge. Very good Smile

Heart Heart Heart Heart
05-01-2013, 12:31 AM
I will do worrier. i was just re-posting some instructions for someone who wanted to know what it was all about. I'll need a couple of days to sort things out before i start the day to day exercises, but i shall start a new thread soon Smile
05-01-2013, 12:46 AM
(04-01-2013 11:53 PM)Worrier Wrote:  Please try it. It really does work (although takes a concerted effort to start).

I was in your state when it went ahead last time and it really really did move me on.

(04-01-2013 10:50 PM)browneyes Wrote:  hi. I've just been in the heart broken / no contact/ confused boat for 3 months now. Getting sick of it. I'd love to do the challenge myself but don't know what it is. Amgen eyes is it possible for you to post some details about it? I'm ready to do anything to get out of this pain specially now that I've stopped speaking to psychics and getting my hopes high about mr. x.

i will. thank so much for all the support. i am happy i found this forum! something good out of getting obsessed with psychics and predictions! x

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Higher Heart Chakra – Consciousness to Live your Dream psychicdoglover 0 359 18-05-2017 08:28 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Anyones predictions come true? Gem_0923 45 12,659 20-03-2016 08:55 AM
Last Post: Libra Loxie
  Predictions Come True?? IndigoJ 660 146,276 06-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  Any news about predictions coming true for anyone ? miss sunshine 9 3,813 01-02-2014 02:58 AM
Last Post: Inspiral
  Why are you asking about predictions coming true? Muffins 17 3,416 27-03-2013 08:16 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
Star Prediction came true but missed event, your thoughts? Castro 0 1,639 11-04-2012 05:24 PM
Last Post: Castro
  Your Dream Team flamered 2 986 29-09-2011 06:12 PM
Last Post: Eridanus
  your dream psychic finished ? mecheeta 5 1,104 13-02-2011 03:37 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl