Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So Sad
07-01-2013, 07:06 AM
So Sad
I am a psychic myself and run my own psychic business alongside a normal job. A few years ago I used to work for a high profile psychic phone co.

I had to do this for financial reasons. Firstly a reader does NOT need much talent to work for one of these companies . The company I worked for were encouraged to keep the caller hanging on. This was not like doing proper readings for people as a different standard of rules applied.

You get a cross section of callers who you read for. Some nice but others are voile. If you don't tell callers what they wish to hear they become abusive and call you names and tell the psychic they are wrong. This is why we tell people what they wish to hear.

I have read these threads and find it so sad to see that 75percent of you are addicted to phone psychics. Many of you have had readings that have come to zero yet none of you seem to learn your lesson and continue to pay these psychic rambling fools your money.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: So Sad
(07-01-2013 07:06 AM)misssaigon Wrote:  I am a psychic myself and run my own psychic business alongside a normal job. A few years ago I used to work for a high profile psychic phone co.

I had to do this for financial reasons. Firstly a reader does NOT need much talent to work for one of these companies . The company I worked for were encouraged to keep the caller hanging on. This was not like doing proper readings for people as a different standard of rules applied.

You get a cross section of callers who you read for. Some nice but others are voile. If you don't tell callers what they wish to hear they become abusive and call you names and tell the psychic they are wrong. This is why we tell people what they wish to hear.

I have read these threads and find it so sad to see that 75percent of you are addicted to phone psychics. Many of you have had readings that have come to zero yet none of you seem to learn your lesson and continue to pay these psychic rambling fools your money.

LOL......RIGHT ON!!!

Bravo!

You are absolutely correct, as I have been trying to explain this to people here!
07-01-2013, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 08:08 PM by misssaigon.)
(07-01-2013 10:23 AM)Gilly Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 07:06 AM)misssaigon Wrote:  I am a psychic myself and run my own psychic business alongside a normal job. A few years ago I used to work for a high profile psychic phone co.

You will find that most do learn the lesson the hard way. The problem is most of the readers are experts at spinning a believable yarn.

I imagine that you have probably learnt your lesson the hard way. It seems that most on this forum have learnt nothing at all making themselves "Gluttons for Punishment". I don't even agree the psychics spin a good yarn?
07-01-2013, 08:14 PM
(07-01-2013 04:56 PM)georgek Wrote:  

LOL......RIGHT ON!!!

Bravo!

You are absolutely correct, as I have been trying to explain this to people here!

I'm glad to see that at least somebody agrees with me on this forum. Lol.
07-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Quote:I'm glad to see that at least somebody agrees with me on this forum. Lol.

Your post is extremely honest, and anyone who is psychic cannot get all readings correct. We have what are called 'off days'

If you are employed to give readings, then if you cannot provide, the company will sack you. So you have to spin yarns and provide what people want!

When I try and do a reading, there is about 90% of 'stink' that is seen. If people could read the thoughts of others, then they would probably kill each other?

I am accused of being negative and have to pretend. My God.......if only others could see what people are really like?

If I go to town and shop, I literally have to hold on to railings to get past the shoppers.
07-01-2013, 11:38 PM
(07-01-2013 08:33 PM)georgek Wrote:  

Your post is extremely honest, and anyone who is psychic cannot get all readings correct. We have what are called 'off days'

If you are employed to give readings, then if you cannot provide, the company will sack you. So you have to spin yarns and provide what people want!

When I try and do a reading, there is about 90% of 'stink' that is seen. If people could read the thoughts of others, then they would probably kill each other?

I am accused of being negative and have to pretend. My God.......if only others could see what people are really like?

If I go to town and shop, I literally have to hold on to railings to get past the shoppers.

You are not being negative, just completely honest. If we knew what people were thinking I feel we would be very dissilussioned. All readers have off days especially if one's energies are low. I do not ask a client a single question, in fact the less I know about someone the better it is.

I hated every minute working for a company. It is virtually impossible to give people honest balanced readings especially when hou have to spin the call out as long as poss. In fact I felt like a machine answering much of the same calls. 80percent of thse are about love/relationships whilst 20percentof thse are concerning career. The pay is bad and you are right, too much bad feedback and complaints you will get sacked. People can be very shallow, their own worst enemy. I would get Bunny Boilers on the end my phone having readings at least once a week with the same repeated questions. Selfish people who don't seem to realise that there are people so much worse off than them.

As you are a reader yourself you can probably relate to a lot of what I say? It's a different matter when you have your own business as you have your reputation to consider. Do you work for a company or for yourself?
08-01-2013, 12:54 AM
(07-01-2013 11:38 PM)misssaigon Wrote:  

Selfish people who don't seem to realise that there are people so much worse off than them.

i'm sorry to poke in, but miss saigon, these selfish people are the reason that the psychics have established a reading business. saying that i'm not advocating for fake fluffy readings, but i think it's just rude and harsh to call anyone selfish who have called you for insight. as you said in an earlier post, they were a part of your income, and you left it cause you didn't like fluffy readings and long calls as per company requirements, so i salute you for that. but to call people who called you for guidance selfish doesn't sound right. everyone thinks the problem they are facing are the worst one, cause they are the one's in pain (no matter what the gravity) and they've all the right to feel that way!

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
08-01-2013, 05:01 AM
Quote:As you are a reader yourself you can probably relate to a lot of what I say? It's a different matter when you have your own business as you have your reputation to consider. Do you work for a company or for yourself?

I don't do personal readings, but I do readings based on psychic research.

There is a force that controls me, which I cannot explain because it lies buried deep in my subconscious.

I have been trained by supernatural forces from birth as my mind power has been increased greatly in recent years.

What I see.......I don't often like. Whilst others see loving tenderness and good....I see pain.

I see the deceit, loneliness and false emotions from those who want to impress others. I see their longing to be loved, and their pain from a broken mind which is severed from their brain.

The things they say...when their thoughts are different?

I see these things and more....and don't want to see any more. I feel their pain that they have created through their own falsehood in pretending to be something they are not.
08-01-2013, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 12:56 PM by misssaigon.)
(08-01-2013 12:54 AM)browneyes Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 11:38 PM)misssaigon Wrote:  

Selfish people who don't seem to realise that there are people so much worse off than them.

i'm sorry to poke in, but miss saigon, these selfish people are the reason that the psychics have established a reading business. saying that i'm not advocating for fake fluffy readings, but i think it's just rude and harsh to call anyone selfish who have called you for insight. as you said in an earlier post, they were a part of your income, and you left it cause you didn't like fluffy readings and long calls as per company requirements, so i salute you for that. but to call people who called you for guidance selfish doesn't sound right. everyone thinks the problem they are facing are the worst one, cause they are the one's in pain (no matter what the gravity) and they've all the right to feel that way!

Good Morning Brown Eyes.

I take note of what you say. But if for instance if I was a shop assistant complaining about abusive customers then I suppose that would be classed as aceptable? I would be entitled to moan even though the shop would be paying my wages. Working for a psychic company is just a job. I was not the one earning big money it was the company and BT.

I have handled customers with the utmost courtesy, given them honest balanced readings based on what I had picked up on the other end of the line. In some cases I have had tantrums thrown telling me I'm rubbish and got everything wrong and even on one occasion a dozy c---. "Of course that ex will ring, it's me that doesen't know what I'm talking about."

I do not see why a psychic should have to put up with childish tantrums from people who voluntarily ring up for future predictions. These are not children, they are responsible and in some cases intelligent adults. I was employed as a reader, although guidance comes into it there are many people who can't be helped because they can't help themselves. They have to be handled like children and sweetened up with the answer the want so that everybody is happy.

I'm not saying everyone is like that, I talked to some wonderful people as lell. Because I speak the truth doesen't make it all wrong because I don't enjoy humouring childish people who can't get they're own way. I have suffered in my past. I didn't have time to feel sorry for myself, I had no choice other than to move on.

If you think I'm wrong then so be it. But I will say what I think. People on this forum are more concerned where the next instlallment from their hundreds of readings from TV psychic. The way it stands now I feel that true spirituality has been made a mockery of by these big organisations.

I hope I have clarified everything?
08-01-2013, 08:35 PM
(08-01-2013 05:01 AM)georgek Wrote:  
Quote:As you are a reader yourself you can probably relate to a lot of what I say? It's a different matter when you have your own business as you have your reputation to consider. Do you work for a company or for yourself?

I don't do personal readings, but I do readings based on psychic research.

There is a force that controls me, which I cannot explain because it lies buried deep in my subconscious.

I have been trained by supernatural forces from birth as my mind power has been increased greatly in recent years.

What I see.......I don't often like. Whilst others see loving tenderness and good....I see pain.

I see the deceit, loneliness and false emotions from those who want to impress others. I see their longing to be loved, and their pain from a broken mind which is severed from their brain.

The things they say...when their thoughts are different?

I see these things and more....and don't want to see any more. I feel their pain that they have created through their own falsehood in pretending to be something they are not.

It all sounds interesting. When you say you are trained by supernatural forces do you mean by spirit or are we talking about the occult forces or something else entirely? I would imagine you get flashes of premonitions that you do not always like?