Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boring Topics
07-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Boring Topics
As this is supposed to be a psychic forum I would have expected to find interesting topics that people wish to discuss? Instead I find people exchanging their latest readings with someone such as. "Hiya Waffa" The Native American Soothsayer? Lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 02:43 PM by georgek.)
RE: Boring Topics
(07-01-2013 08:09 AM)misssaigon Wrote:  As this is supposed to be a psychic forum I would have expected to find interesting topics that people wish to discuss? Instead I find people exchanging their latest readings with someone such as. "Hiya Waffa" The Native American Soothsayer? Lol

I do agree with you misssaigon.
It is difficult to find interesting conversations,this is based on how the system works.
Having looked at all the major topics, I cannot see anything of interest, except what people wish to hear. This may be explained down to the immaturity of the members, as most here are desperate people, self centered on dreams who have failed in real life, other than having hope for a 'fix of aspiration' in the possible future!

It is easy to understand how these things come about, but the major concern, is the way that they have been brainwashed by a system, out to take their money.

Like all prosperous systems, based on market research, the successful markets have their protection, and know how to manipulate clients.
A lot of these psychic on line readers, know how to dress up. Example with gypsy scarves and this 'dead pan' look with strange names as to captivate victims with their purse (for what little they have).

The 'seed of implant', is based on strength of a system that knows how to protect itself. As it is not a case of 'stinging once' but similar to a wasp that gets you repeatedly!

A few blisters on the proverbial a*se, only suggests caution for the next time to them, rather than to realsie what goes on? As some feel this longing to warn others, based on putting their ar*e on ice, awaiting for membership ointment of love to 'kick in'?

On reflection, makes it pretty boring. If they get stung, so many times, there is perhaps one sting that is going to wake them up a bit and bring them into realisation? In mathematics, we call it 'Random Numbers', where sooner or later, the venom ruptures a blister.

It is unfair to say that it is the psychic readers really to blame, but more to do with the INTERNET SYSTEM.

We have words, like Ego, Troll, Flamer, Preacher, Gother, (if anyone don't know what a gopher is; this refers to someone like me with a 99% success rate. It means that nobody can be THAT psychic, and the only way that I could do it, is to steal information from the system to fool others-Gopher explained!), Preacher and Rambler.

Any of these words, are impossible not to be, unless you kiss a*ses all day.

It literally points out, why your interesting post, has received no replies, but the ones which rattle about nothing, are full of praise for each other!

If you don't agree with what others say, you are either rude or a Troll. These are the ingredients for instant dismissal....it is a way that the system is brainwashed to get rid of you, for having spoken against the mainstream of the system.

It also implies the word "Ego" that literally means that you think too much of yourself, as you should be praising others, who you do not know? Whether that means 'life on Pluto'...heaven knows, as this then becomes a belief, that could also 'flame' SETI?

Overall...this makes you easier to control and generates revenue, based on what we have here....a lot of spamming phone services.

Personally, I would like to see better discussions, based on the psychic co-operations of others to try and solve, some of the injustices in the world? For example....The Maggie McCann problem? Or possible future events?

Overall, it is a money making enterprise, and the thing what fails me, is to understand why folks are more concerned about dwindling their money away, on things that affect them personally, than to share this so called love that they feel, to those who are offering their services for free?

It appears, that unless you look like an unshaven voo-doo doll with piercing eyes and a gypsy scarf, to the way that these folks have been trained to accept; you ain't gonna make any impression, as your services can't be that good, cos you are not taking away their money?

POINT 2.

It is true to say, that there are a lot of good psychics out there. I say to most folks:- "Go and get a good one, usually free; and keep it as a life long reminder"

So, just like you, misssaigon.....if I don't find any decent conversations to stimulate my mind, then I am off too!

It however, surprises me on how the admin behaves so far? Perhaps they feel that we are not Trolls, and just normal decent people wanting to have a proper conversation about psychic awareness?Confused

Perhaps we aught to call an on line psychic for some advice...lol

Best regards

George
12-01-2013, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 05:16 PM by Spartans.)
Hi.

I have been absent from this forum for 2 weeks because I have been busy. But I most certainly haven't been having readings with any Native American Chief. In fact looking at the tone of misssaigon who started this thread I feel it is really being sarcastic and taking the piss, which is why it probably has only had one reply.

Maybe the threads are about the comparisons between other readings but it is a forum which is headed Psychic Show's forum. In other words it does what it says on the tin.

Most of the readers on PSTV seem to sport a rather more glamourously image now, not mystical at all but norm. However, when I was 17 I did visit a Gypsy fortune telling booth. The young girl who read my palm had the hoop earrings, bandana and Gypsy skirt. I was told things right down to names and events that ALL came true in my later life right down to my future husbands name and the number of children I would have, the sex of my children and that my marriage would end in divorce which it has some years ago.

So you see? Even the Gypsy can get things right complete in their bandana and giant hoop earrings. I have had many readings since, I haven't as yet found a clairvoyant like that young Gypsy girl and I doubt I ever will.
12-01-2013, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 08:01 PM by georgek.)
Quote:the tone of misssaigon who started this thread I feel it is really being sarcastic and taking the piss, which is why it probably has only had one reply.

I think that has something to do with it. Although it's true...credit where it is due!

Quote:Maybe the threads are about the comparisons between other readings but it is a forum which is headed Psychic Show's forum. In other words it does what it says on the tin.
Go on...

Quote:Most of the readers on PSTV seem to sport a rather more glamourously image now, not mystical at all but norm. However, when I was 17 I did visit a Gypsy fortune telling booth. The young girl who read my palm had the hoop earrings, bandana and Gypsy skirt. I was told things right down to names and events that ALL came true in my later life right down to my future husbands name and the number of children I would have, the sex of my children and that my marriage would end in divorce which it has some years ago.

I believe you, and this was an accurate reading.

Quote:So you see? Even the Gypsy can get things right complete in their bandana and giant hoop earrings. I have had many readings since, I haven't as yet found a clairvoyant like that young Gypsy girl and I doubt I ever will.

Well Spartans, what you say is correct. I am not really sure what you are trying to say about the rest here, but this is how it works.

I too visited a gypsy when I was 17 in a caravan at The Goose Fair. You are now talking to a different georgek, many yeas ago.
Quote:(My guide is telling me, that I am incorrect what I just said...but I will say it anyway)

It was to impress my girlfriend who waited outside. Making my way into the gypsy's caravan, I sat down as she looked at my psalm. My hands were grubby from work, and she proceeded to tell me about my job.

Then I stopped her, and remarked that she could tell by my soiled psalms what I did.

She never rebuked me; but instead looked at me, as her eyes pierced my soul. She then looked back down on my psalm and read my fortune. She told me that I would cross the sea because of a certain involvement.

I told her, that I would never ever fly, as flying scared me to death...and that this could not happen. She was right...and I was wrong. I fly constantly to Cyprus now and as a family, we own property. So, I wish I could apologise?

My last reading was with a customer who I never met before about ten years ago. This was after I received the gift of vision from the Masters.

She looked into my eyes and began to read.

At this point, we started to 'lock'. The film was being played above our heads, as she told me about my new house.

"But it's in the middle of nowhere" she said, as I could see fields all around me, just like the opening scene of Emmerdale.

Yep....18 months ago, I bought a large house in the country with an acre of garden in the middle of nowhere. Nothing to do with the dream, as I am a solitary person who don't really like to mix with people. Sorry...nothing personal. I find better conversation, talking to the brick walls as they answer back!

Then she saw my wedding (still to come) and remarked that there was no one there...lol Reason being, is that when I get married, all the people we know, will be dead and gone. My brother and his family, deserted me many yaers ago when I had no job and soon I will have no family.

We watched the film, to the time of my death. It stopped for me, but played for her, as we both gasped..... and hard as she tried, tears filled her eyes. Oh...of course she never said anything, and pretended that nothing happened, but the film broke, it knocked me back. That is what psychic is all about.

Nobody wants to know of death, but being a good psychic, is to break away from routine and perhaps telling the truth. I know that this is not always the right thing to do, but there you go.

What you mean by psychic shows and magician shows may be something that you are mixing?

Otherwise, I congratulate you, for making good points!
28-08-2013, 11:12 AM
(12-01-2013 02:38 PM)georgek Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 08:09 AM)misssaigon Wrote:  As this is supposed to be a psychic forum I would have expected to find interesting topics that people wish to discuss? Instead I find people exchanging their latest readings with someone such as. "Hiya Waffa" The Native American Soothsayer? Lol

I do agree with you misssaigon.
It is difficult to find interesting conversations,this is based on how the system works.
Having looked at all the major topics, I cannot see anything of interest, except what people wish to hear. This may be explained down to the immaturity of the members, as most here are desperate people, self centered on dreams who have failed in real life, other than having hope for a 'fix of aspiration' in the possible future!

It is easy to understand how these things come about, but the major concern, is the way that they have been brainwashed by a system, out to take their money.

Like all prosperous systems, based on market research, the successful markets have their protection, and know how to manipulate clients.
A lot of these psychic on line readers, know how to dress up. Example with gypsy scarves and this 'dead pan' look with strange names as to captivate victims with their purse (for what little they have).

The 'seed of implant', is based on strength of a system that knows how to protect itself. As it is not a case of 'stinging once' but similar to a wasp that gets you repeatedly!

A few blisters on the proverbial a*se, only suggests caution for the next time to them, rather than to realsie what goes on? As some feel this longing to warn others, based on putting their ar*e on ice, awaiting for membership ointment of love to 'kick in'?

On reflection, makes it pretty boring. If they get stung, so many times, there is perhaps one sting that is going to wake them up a bit and bring them into realisation? In mathematics, we call it 'Random Numbers', where sooner or later, the venom ruptures a blister.

It is unfair to say that it is the psychic readers really to blame, but more to do with the INTERNET SYSTEM.

We have words, like Ego, Troll, Flamer, Preacher, Gother, (if anyone don't know what a gopher is; this refers to someone like me with a 99% success rate. It means that nobody can be THAT psychic, and the only way that I could do it, is to steal information from the system to fool others-Gopher explained!), Preacher and Rambler.

Any of these words, are impossible not to be, unless you kiss a*ses all day.

It literally points out, why your interesting post, has received no replies, but the ones which rattle about nothing, are full of praise for each other!

If you don't agree with what others say, you are either rude or a Troll. These are the ingredients for instant dismissal....it is a way that the system is brainwashed to get rid of you, for having spoken against the mainstream of the system.

It also implies the word "Ego" that literally means that you think too much of yourself, as you should be praising others, who you do not know? Whether that means 'life on Pluto'...heaven knows, as this then becomes a belief, that could also 'flame' SETI?

Overall...this makes you easier to control and generates revenue, based on what we have here....a lot of spamming phone services.

Personally, I would like to see better discussions, based on the psychic co-operations of others to try and solve, some of the injustices in the world? For example....The Maggie McCann problem? Or possible future events?

Overall, it is a money making enterprise, and the thing what fails me, is to understand why folks are more concerned about dwindling their money away, on things that affect them personally, than to share this so called love that they feel, to those who are offering their services for free?

It appears, that unless you look like an unshaven voo-doo doll with piercing eyes and a gypsy scarf, to the way that these folks have been trained to accept; you ain't gonna make any impression, as your services can't be that good, cos you are not taking away their money?

POINT 2.

It is true to say, that there are a lot of good psychics out there. I say to most folks:- "Go and get a good one, usually free; and keep it as a life long reminder"

So, just like you, misssaigon.....if I don't find any decent conversations to stimulate my mind, then I am off too!

It however, surprises me on how the admin behaves so far? Perhaps they feel that we are not Trolls, and just normal decent people wanting to have a proper conversation about psychic awareness?Confused

Perhaps we aught to call an on line psychic for some advice...lol

Best regards

George
Great post.. Well worth a read.. Miss siaggonn be nice to see you post on here again! Pity George was banned !
28-08-2013, 11:43 AM
hi george/troubleshooter. nice to see you're back. with a new tactic where you loath psychics. last time you were claiming to have some supernatural power yourselves. poor chris got doubted anyway!

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
28-08-2013, 02:31 PM
Haha!!! You funny bunny.. why am i automatically george jusr cos i agree with some points he raises? George and chris??? I dont even think george is talking much sense in some of his posts..

Yeah! I guess im every troll whos been
on here!! Lol
28-08-2013, 02:48 PM
TS you must be a "muggle" LOL <<<<JOKE>>>>> ;-)
28-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Why would you think a post from someone who claims to be a psychic be great? You claim there is no such thing has psychic ability and all women are stupid idiots for believing in it. Very weird indeed. Huh
28-08-2013, 03:28 PM
The irony of an alleged skeptic hero worshiping a post from someone who believed he was the only true psychic in the universe and had super powers had not escaped me either LOL

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Keeping to the topics of this forum.... Blair 0 875 10-01-2011 10:32 AM
Last Post: Blair