Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ANDIE HUDSON
07-01-2013, 06:39 PM
ANDIE HUDSON
hi lovely folks !

Have you had reading with Andie Hudson ? Any predictions ? any true validations ?

The reason Im asking is because I had and wasnt impressed. I asked her one question and she completely diverted her reading to nature,power of crystals and law of attraction ...It almost felt like a lecture about spirit world and spirituality as such ...

Completely dissapointed and flat after that....
What are your views ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: ANDIE HUDSON
Hi Happy, Truefully i've not had a reading of Andie this time round, she was on Ptv years ago, she gave me a lecture on crystals and what i should and shouldn't do. The predictions she did give never happenen. I personally didn't like her attitude and so never bothered with her again. I have spoken to a few friends who felt the same. She does know her crystals so can be fastinating to watch but that dosen't make you Psychic. Take this reading as a lesson not to call her again and not to worry too much about her predictons.
07-01-2013, 11:10 PM
(07-01-2013 09:29 PM)Gem Wrote:  Hi Happy, Truefully i've not had a reading of Andie this time round, she was on Ptv years ago, she gave me a lecture on crystals and what i should and shouldn't do. The predictions she did give never happenen. I personally didn't like her attitude and so never bothered with her again. I have spoken to a few friends who felt the same. She does know her crystals so can be fastinating to watch but that dosen't make you Psychic. Take this reading as a lesson not to call her again and not to worry too much about her predictons.

Thank you GEM and I agree with you. I thought thats the case as not many people rang her and not even many vocicemails - she had to encourage people when on the front desk to send some in ! thats says it all ......many thanks
08-01-2013, 07:04 PM
I was totally put off Andie Hudson after seeing her answer a text message at the desk. I don't believe in sugar coating readings but if you're going to tell someone something they don't want to hear there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. Her's was definitely the wrong way, she was blunt and downright rude.
09-01-2013, 02:04 AM
I watched the show as my sister sent a message for Andie, and she wasn't impressed with her reading. Andie didn't answer her question at all and was talking about crystals and colors, and said to let the crystals bring her abundance. I saw her as an arrogant person, and she also encourages viewers to buy crystals, and it's waste of money to who sent messages.
09-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Im unsure of her and wouldn't get a reading with her..........I think she contrasts with Alison who I haven't had a reading with but when I listen to her she seems to take real care with the way she answers and yet looks to be honest and empowering......
09-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Ive had only 1 text message done with Andie a few months back and have to say i wasnt impressed. she didnt actually answer the questions just told me my love life too confusing as theres too many people around me (which there isnt there was 1 if that).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Andie Hudson The Sacral Chakra; The Second Chakra psychicdoglover 0 144 19-05-2017 08:17 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  CRYSTALS IN THE 21st CENTURY By Andie Hudson, Mediums Now 0 213 18-02-2017 07:12 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Andie Hudson returns to Psychic Today PsychicToday 0 1,013 05-12-2011 06:45 PM
Last Post: PsychicToday