Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Have your readings come true?
08-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Have your readings come true?
Hi All,

It's been 18 months since I've been on here and posted. I'm curious to find out if anyone's readings have come true? So many of us have spent thousands on having readings but where have they got you?

I do like to have a reading but have to be honest, not one of them have come true and that's in over 20 years. What does that tell up?

Anyway, happy new year to you all!

Blair
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Have your readings come true?
hi blair,

i only had readings for 3 months. but nothing small or big ever happened. i have stopped having any readings now for a month. and feel so much better. i have decided not to dwell on anything psychic, and leave it on a higher place there is, GOD. and needless to say, i'm almost back in my happy bubble.

happy new year to you too x

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
08-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Re Readings come true

In terms of PTV, none re text messages. Have had email readings in the past and whether those predictions come in is yet to be seen.

Pyschic Shelley, markers came in, no predictions as yet but give it time
Holly - email via PTV - was general, no wow predictions. More advice.
John Healey email re PTV - gave me information about a person,but it was about the new person coming into my energy not the person who had left who I was asking about (the ex). Was spot on though as I have just found out.

It is always best to use readers privately. The one I used has connected to me and she gets I would say 75% of predictions right, but sometimes they are just very subtle things. Always best to use private readers and connect that way. The only one I would use on PTV is John Healey as I find him fascinating to watch, although I don't watch the show any more as it's not on freeview.

I would say a "good reader" would be able to give you descriptions and pick up information about a certain person. For example with my private reader who I saw end of November she asked if I was going on a date beginning of November. I was. She also said a man with scars round his eyes. When I met this man on our date, he took his glasses off and showed me his rugby scars round his eyes. That is the sort of information I would expect and not the general "you will meet a man in the next year"

Sometimes with readings, the reader will know the star sign of the person you are asking about. If that person is stereotypical of their star sign then it would be easy to say the person you are asking about is this way or that way. We then think it is right and make it fit
08-01-2013, 09:54 PM
(08-01-2013 01:01 PM)browneyes Wrote:  hi blair,

i only had readings for 3 months. but nothing small or big ever happened. i have stopped having any readings now for a month. and feel so much better. i have decided not to dwell on anything psychic, and leave it on a higher place there is, GOD. and needless to say, i'm almost back in my happy bubble.

happy new year to you too x

Hi Browneyes,

I have promised myself that I will also let things be as no psychic has been able to tell me anything that has come to pass. I agree with you, that it's best not to dwell on things that a psychic has to say as they are not God.

I am also much happier myself having less readings and not taking it seriously.

After all, it is all about free will. How many times have we heard that?

Blair x
08-01-2013, 11:13 PM
No Major predications, some small predications that i don't care for have happened. Wow! no predications in over 20 years, that's a long time, who have you been going to?

I had a gypsy reading done once 15 yrs ago (not taken seriously at the time) our paths just crossed, thought i'd have laugh, she looked like a crook too lol! Anyway everything she said has come true, piece by piece its all happened, never have meant anyone like her again.
09-01-2013, 11:53 AM
(08-01-2013 11:13 PM)Sidney Wrote:  No Major predications, some small predications that i don't care for have happened. Wow! no predications in over 20 years, that's a long time, who have you been going to?

I had a gypsy reading done once 15 yrs ago (not taken seriously at the time) our paths just crossed, thought i'd have laugh, she looked like a crook too lol! Anyway everything she said has come true, piece by piece its all happened, never have meant anyone like her again.

Yes it is a long time. But what I have found is that I will not try and make things 'fit' to make them believe that they are right.

Because we can all 'predict' somethings for someone to a certain degree.
09-01-2013, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 02:24 PM by georgek.)
(08-01-2013 09:45 AM)Blair Wrote:  Hi All,

It's been 18 months since I've been on here and posted. I'm curious to find out if anyone's readings have come true? So many of us have spent thousands on having readings but where have they got you?

I do like to have a reading but have to be honest, not one of them have come true and that's in over 20 years. What does that tell up?

Blair

I seriously think that there is something wrong with most of you guys here.

I have posts littered on this forum, date stamped and witnessed and you ASK the question?
What you are really asking, is whether any delusions have been answered that suit the person?

Anyone psychic enough would at this point, open their eyes and see what is front of them.

Yet there seems to be an inbuilt failure for folks to 'grasp the stick'
When it comes to 'real life' acceptances, there don't seem to be anything there?

What appears to be here, is this 'grasp and forget' attitude that here lie desperate people clinging on to false dreams that cannot be answered.

It literally has NOTHING to do with anything coming true, but down to the deep mentality of the person concerned to desperately believe in something that they want to see?

So far, I have heard excuses how 'Scientific Pair Fail Test', whereby dozens of posts are literally there to support it's death or merely to suppose what could have gone wrong?

It appears that folks would rather cling on to 'dead meat' and live in the dream world that they have been eagerly accustomed than to accept THEIR FAILURES?

Yet this is a minor injustice, because it is not FAILURE what we are really talking about, but people's excuses of how hard done by and desperate they may have been?

Resulting into persistence excuses that they can keep going back to the same attributing media in the hope of fulfilling their desires of what they cannot have.

Once this has repeatedly failed, there is no demise, but instead how they have this longing to warn others of the mischief that lies ahead?

The sadness occurs as we hear about social skills needed to shove a lot of hype into people who have no way of breaking free!

Instead the excuses come along as this being their path's desire?

This has NOTHING to do with truth....but mainly delusion into a folly of misconception, lining the pockets of those who treat them like prats.

Personally, I have no pity for people who re-offend, and although we can read here that understanding is needed...a good kick in the preverbal ar*e, is sometime all what is needed to wake up?

There is one difference between them and myself......

I verified my truth to a world wide audience, date stamped and captured.
Someone asked me, why I had to prove myself?

Answer:- So that I could write posts like these, as I don't want to be labelled in the same way!

As a paranormal researcher, I hear of things like:- "Why do I have to prove myself?" What they are basically saying is that they have nothing there to prove, and the excuse is that; everyone to their own path? This gives them the excuse to carry on and fill our lives with bulls*it, because the wide open road is open!

Before folks can say that I am mad....let me point out, that I have validated my madness.

Theirs is just talk and negative feedback into decaying circles.

Again, I am hearing how folks have to have their ego and pride taken away from them?

That is good, because they can shut their mouths and do what they are told! That way, more telephone psychics can continue to take their money.

The ego and pride, is your god given right to better yourself, so you can learn the things you are doing wrong. It gives you a sense of RESPONSIBILITY to feel both shame and remorse instead of being patted on the back!

That way, you can have a proper conversation like a normal human being with SPIRIT!

Indeed there are good psychics out there, but you won't find many on this forum. Recognising truth, is what I am here for, but that is what being a good psychic is all
about! Most of you lot, don't need a good psychic-cos if one came along, you would still be scratching your a*ses!

No doubt, all this is not going to do me any favours and may get me banned?

Who cares.....it is my gift to a dead world, that some may listen and wake up!

Best regards georgeSmile
09-01-2013, 03:20 PM
(09-01-2013 02:14 PM)georgek Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 09:45 AM)Blair Wrote:  Hi All,

Blair

I seriously think that there is something wrong with most of you guys here.

I have posts littered on this forum, date stamped and witnessed and you ASK the question?
What you are really asking, is whether any delusions have been answered that suit the person?

Anyone psychic enough would at this point, open their eyes and see what is front of them.

Yet there seems to be an inbuilt failure for folks to 'grasp the stick'
When it comes to 'real life' acceptances, there don't seem to be anything there?

What appears to be here, is this 'grasp and forget' attitude that here lie desperate people clinging on to false dreams that cannot be answered.

It literally has NOTHING to do with anything coming true, but down to the deep mentality of the person concerned to desperately believe in something that they want to see?

So far, I have heard excuses how 'Scientific Pair Fail Test', whereby dozens of posts are literally there to support it's death or merely to suppose what could have gone wrong?

It appears that folks would rather cling on to 'dead meat' and live in the dream world that they have been eagerly accustomed than to accept THEIR FAILURES?

Yet this is a minor injustice, because it is not FAILURE what we are really talking about, but people's excuses of how hard done by and desperate they may have been?

Resulting into persistence excuses that they can keep going back to the same attributing media in the hope of fulfilling their desires of what they cannot have.

Once this has repeatedly failed, there is no demise, but instead how they have this longing to warn others of the mischief that lies ahead?

The sadness occurs as we hear about social skills needed to shove a lot of hype into people who have no way of breaking free!

Instead the excuses come along as this being their path's desire?

This has NOTHING to do with truth....but mainly delusion into a folly of misconception, lining the pockets of those who treat them like prats.

Personally, I have no pity for people who re-offend, and although we can read here that understanding is needed...a good kick in the preverbal ar*e, is sometime all what is needed to wake up?

There is one difference between them and myself......

I verified my truth to a world wide audience, date stamped and captured.
Someone asked me, why I had to prove myself?

Answer:- So that I could write posts like these, as I don't want to be labelled in the same way!

As a paranormal researcher, I hear of things like:- "Why do I have to prove myself?" What they are basically saying is that they have nothing there to prove, and the excuse is that; everyone to their own path? This gives them the excuse to carry on and fill our lives with bulls*it, because the wide open road is open!

Before folks can say that I am mad....let me point out, that I have validated my madness.

Theirs is just talk and negative feedback into decaying circles.

Again, I am hearing how folks have to have their ego and pride taken away from them?

That is good, because they can shut their mouths and do what they are told! That way, more telephone psychics can continue to take their money.

The ego and pride, is your god given right to better yourself, so you can learn the things you are doing wrong. It gives you a sense of RESPONSIBILITY to feel both shame and remorse instead of being patted on the back!

That way, you can have a proper conversation like a normal human being with SPIRIT!

Indeed there are good psychics out there, but you won't find many on this forum. Recognising truth, is what I am here for, but that is what being a good psychic is all
about! Most of you lot, don't need a good psychic-cos if one came along, you would still be scratching your a*ses!

No doubt, all this is not going to do me any favours and may get me banned?

Who cares.....it is my gift to a dead world, that some may listen and wake up!

Best regards georgeSmile

Firstly, may I just say that there is nothing wrong with me.

We are all entitled to our own opinions.

Sometimes its just best to agree to disagree. No need to say nasty things about one another.

Have a good day. Smile
09-01-2013, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 05:25 PM by georgek.)
Quote:Firstly, may I just say that there is nothing wrong with me.

Sometimes its just best to agree to disagree. No need to say nasty things about one another.

Have a good day.

No offence.

It is good that you at least prepared to listen....as I am always referring to the subject.

Best regards

George
09-01-2013, 05:49 PM
(09-01-2013 05:24 PM)georgek Wrote:  
Quote:Firstly, may I just say that there is nothing wrong with me.

Have a good day.

No offence.

It is good that you at least prepared to listen....as I am always referring to the subject.

Best regards

George

Yes of course, I will always listen to others. I may not always agree, but its always good to listen.

We may learn something even if we do not agree.

Blair

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I Was a Psychic Spy for the CIA, and I Found God – A True Story mecheeta 0 221 06-01-2018 04:35 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Are you a true Wiccan? Test your knowledge and find out now with this bewitching quiz mecheeta 0 147 17-10-2017 12:24 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Update. Predictions came true. Kind of. PurpleShimmer3 113 11,381 08-03-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: rachel 1151
  Psychic shelly anything come true after the markers jaks111 22 3,239 02-01-2016 10:29 PM
Last Post: Fargo
  The things that came true ... lilone 21 2,517 15-12-2015 08:40 AM
Last Post: Mistique1
  Has anyone had a reading that come true Killer bee 14 3,154 11-12-2015 12:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Psychic Shelly any predictions come true? Purple shimmer 13 2,132 26-08-2015 08:34 PM
Last Post: Purple shimmer
  has anyone ever had a reading come true? Elle36 2 1,272 26-06-2014 12:25 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices
  has anyone ever had a love reading that came true qaz 19 6,672 03-11-2012 01:14 AM
Last Post: GemGirl