Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Slight Delay but Bare with me
10-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Slight Delay but Bare with me
Hi All Esther & Law of Attraction lovers,

Please bare with me and I'll get the 30 day challenge posted again soon.

I know this is going to sound like a contradiction, but I am currently going through a personal challenge. As you might be aware from one of my lasts threads, my relationship is at a major crossroads and we are meeting on Monday to talk through what we both want. I though I might start the 30 day challenge just after this, as you can probably imagine I just need to focus on my relationship for now. sort of put on my oxygen mask before I get going on this.

I'm no guru, but I am human and I do believe so much in law of attraction and I have wandered off track some what lately.

But for those going through something similar just remember that when a high jumper sets off to go over the bar, he must first go down before he can launch himself up.
And if you have ever tried to get a beach ball out of a pool you'll know the easiest way is to push it under the water and let go....it will then bounce straight up.
So if things look bleak and you feel down, remember its just because you are getting ready for a large launch!!

"If its raining, look for the rainbow, If its dark look for the stars"

Everything is constantly changing. So even if its bad....it will pass. It has too And from no matter where you stand you can get to where you want to be. Set your Sat Nav from where you stand now and listen to your inner guidence to show you the way to fulfill your dreams, and enjoy the journey.

I'll be back soon with the 30 day challenge. xxHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Slight Delay but Bare with me
I hope things work out the way you want on Monday :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
10-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks Icemaiden Smile

I am trying to be open to both outcomes and I am literally overdosing on Abraham Hicks. I am reading a book at the moment called signs from the universe. So I have been asking for help and when I was driving into town I saw a huge rainbow and as I drove through the arch a song was playing " I know these times are hard but don't give up on me baby" LOL

And tonight when I was feeling low and was asking for a sign he cared he literally rang me seconds later when he was out with his friends as he just felt the need to say hello.

Whatever the decision i am going to trust it will be the right one. No matter what I have had amazing 4 years with a lovely guy and you can't be angry about that. Smile

Big hugs to you Smile
10-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Whatever is meant to be will be, but regardless of what happens, you will be fine. Sometimes things are all about perspective :-)

And you have got to love the universe for giving some clear signs... normally they are all cryptic and we can miss them, but sometimes, they send the big flashing neon ones that make you pay attention and take notice LOL (I have been getting a few of those lately).

Big hugs back... :-D

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
10-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Oh, your lovely. Thank you. Smile
12-01-2013, 02:01 PM
I hope everything works out for you angel eyes.
What is meant to be, is meant to be, and what is meant for you won't pass you by!
I really hope the pair of you sort everything out!
LuLu x
12-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Thank you so much. That means a lot to me Heart
xxx

(12-01-2013 02:01 PM)LuLu Wrote:  I hope everything works out for you angel eyes.
What is meant to be, is meant to be, and what is meant for you won't pass you by!
I really hope the pair of you sort everything out!
LuLu x
12-01-2013, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 08:20 PM by browneyes.)
Angel eyes I must thank you. I decided to go for a run and listen to Esther hicks. It all made so much sense! Maybe I am being dramatic but the rain, fields and the conversation really made so much sense. We really should make things more general and let go of specific things. There are so many things in life I can be happy about than being sad about one and ruining it all. Thanks for introducing it to me! I owe you one x

Oh and i will pray all gets sorted for you on Monday on a positive note. =)

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
12-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Your very welcome Brown Eyes. Its very powerful. Especially in nature. If I am feeling low or have a problem I listen on while I take the dogs for a walk and it seems to blow the cobwebs away and waaaaaay cheaper than the psychic lines.

Try listening a bit to Wayne Dyer too, His voice melts you and uplifts you. Smile

And thank you for the prayers. as the deadline gets closer I can feel it, but I have my Esther and my dogs to keep me sane. Smile Heart

(12-01-2013 08:18 PM)browneyes Wrote:  Angel eyes I must thank you. I decided to go for a run and listen to Esther hicks. It all made so much sense! Maybe I am being dramatic but the rain, fields and the conversation really made so much sense. We really should make things more general and let go of specific things. There are so many things in life I can be happy about than being sad about one and ruining it all. Thanks for introducing it to me! I owe you one x

Oh and i will pray all gets sorted for you on Monday on a positive note. =)
13-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Wishing you the best..that phrase that you used about the difficulty before a major launch of new really interesting and helpful..I am nolonger sure of the phrase what is meant to be is meant to be i question this a great deal now..BUT I do wish you the best for you x