Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are psychics dangerous- itv programme
18-03-2011, 09:08 AM
are psychics dangerous- itv programme
http://www.itv.com/daybreak/lifestyle/he...dangerous/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2011, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 02:41 PM by Blair.)
RE: are psychics dangerous- itv programme
That was very interesting to watch. In the past when I was very vulnerable, I used to latch on to every word a psychic said to me. But of course I did, I was in a very dark place and was very low and they KNEW this.

Now, I'm still a believer, but can also lose fatih sometimes. If I hear BS from a psychic in the first 2 minutes. I hang up...
20-03-2011, 07:29 PM
I brought this up on PTV facebook.
Many impassioned replies from psychics...

My issue my concern as I feel both positive and wary..it does all need greater transparency and clarity of usage...and an open admittance of the issue of addiction..
21-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Thanks for that link it was very interesting, I think he has some very valid points and I plan to read his book.

I agree with the dependency he talks of as per the addiction I and others have spoken about on other threads. I also found interesting the fact that counsellors would give tools to cope with the events that are happening when psychics don't, rings true for me. Unfortunately for me a male friend of mine who knew about the story of my ex and me, the reason I went to psychics, but did not know about my psychic addiction told me to go to one to talk it all out as it helped him after his divorce sadly I did not take his advice I wish now I had.

I do believe in some psychics but at the moment as for predicting the future I have not had any proof as yet but I remain open minded but I wholeheartedly agree they should be regulated and many on PTV for instance are said to be counsellors too so I would have thought that was good.

He seems to be unaware of the incredible debt people can get into with this addiction which I consider to be very damaging indeed let alone the emotional effects also, as the presenter said what does it matter if it does not harm and his reply was we don't know that, if he went on this forum for a few minutes he would start to get the picture it certainly does harm.

Thank you again for that link really interesting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The US Psychic Programme: Not Yesterday’s News, But Tomorrow’s News Mediums Now 0 168 26-03-2017 09:28 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  psychics.. bit of fun or more dangerous ? chrisw316 22 1,976 09-05-2013 09:34 PM
Last Post: chrisw316