Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
happy post
11-01-2013, 11:49 PM
happy post
my last thread generated lot of negativity in the forum and I had no intention of doing so. anyway i thought of writing again, and hopefully it won't be controversial but just plain happy and comforting for souls in pain/were in pain like me.

I didn't have a good start to a day. My laptop decided to totally die on me this morning. I had a few attempts to fix it all in vain ( I think I'm the most illiterate person on earth when it comes to computers and softwares and all that). And that's when it sank in, whenever I had problems with computers, mr. x would fix it in a jiffy. I really never needed to worry and I don't know why this triggered a whole bucket load of water from my eyes. On my way to work, I was looking like the depressed person ever. And guess what I did then, smartly forgot to put my new phone back in my purse, and left it on the bus on my way too work. Things couldn't go any worse seriously. I felt so down, almost like being back to that dark place I've been out of only recently. I was just asking why am I being punished, as I might be bad but not all that horrible. Anyway I called the bus company after work, I was sure no one would have handed it in, as it was brand new iPhone 5. But no what a surprise, miracle happened. Someone just handed it in that morning, what a kind soul. Just goes on to show how some little happy thing can happen when nothing seem to work. I am actually a very happy birdie now after all the drama, ofcourse this had nothing to do with my confused heart but it was a happy ending to a bad day. Maybe it was god helping out, or maybe it was the spirit guides the psychics keep on talking about, who knows?

Just thought I'd share with you guys. Does anyone has anything like this too share too maybe? And we can all smile at the luck we sometimes unexpectedly get?

p.s. I'm getting a new computer next week, can't risk fixing the old one so that it dies again and triggers the whole 'I miss mr.x drama' again. Or maybe I just love buying, hmmm who knows! =P

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 10:04 AM
RE: happy post
(11-01-2013 11:49 PM)browneyes Wrote:  my last thread generated lot of negativity in the forum and I had no intention of doing so. anyway i thought of writing again, and hopefully it won't be controversial but just plain happy and comforting for souls in pain/were in pain like me.

I didn't have a good start to a day. My laptop decided to totally die on me this morning. I had a few attempts to fix it all in vain ( I think I'm the most illiterate person on earth when it comes to computers and softwares and all that). And that's when it sank in, whenever I had problems with computers, mr. x would fix it in a jiffy. I really never needed to worry and I don't know why this triggered a whole bucket load of water from my eyes. On my way to work, I was looking like the depressed person ever. And guess what I did then, smartly forgot to put my new phone back in my purse, and left it on the bus on my way too work. Things couldn't go any worse seriously. I felt so down, almost like being back to that dark place I've been out of only recently. I was just asking why am I being punished, as I might be bad but not all that horrible. Anyway I called the bus company after work, I was sure no one would have handed it in, as it was brand new iPhone 5. But no what a surprise, miracle happened. Someone just handed it in that morning, what a kind soul. Just goes on to show how some little happy thing can happen when nothing seem to work. I am actually a very happy birdie now after all the drama, ofcourse this had nothing to do with my confused heart but it was a happy ending to a bad day. Maybe it was god helping out, or maybe it was the spirit guides the psychics keep on talking about, who knows?

Just thought I'd share with you guys. Does anyone has anything like this too share too maybe? And we can all smile at the luck we sometimes unexpectedly get?

p.s. I'm getting a new computer next week, can't risk fixing the old one so that it dies again and triggers the whole 'I miss mr.x drama' again. Or maybe I just love buying, hmmm who knows! =P

Morning Browneyes,

So nice to see some positive messages on here and you are lucky to get your phone back.

The only good news I would like to share is that I found out yesterday that I have a Grandson and will meet him tomorrow. I'm so hapy about this as I believe children are a gift.

Thanks for the happy thread, its a great idea.

Enjoy your weekend. x
12-01-2013, 02:28 PM
I don't know about luck, but my jewellery making starter set came yesterday and I collected it from the post office today. It's very cool (even if I have no idea what to do with any of it.. yet!)... and then had a nice latte in the cafe and my youngest had toast and jam and a chocolate milkshake. Sometimes it's the little things that make you smile, and today was one of those days where I haven't done loads of wonderful things, but have had a lovely morning :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
12-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Also, on the topic of having things returned..... when my eldest was a year old (he is 14 now), I moved into a house. I had been staying with my mum for a while and needed my own space and managed to find a beautiful house with cheap rent and a nice landlord. I wasn't on a huge wage but had managed to save some money to get some nice bits and pieces for the house. I had gone to the shops and for some reason (Can't remember why now) I took the money out of the bank. It was around 400 pounds, all in my purse, which I had put in the hood of my buggy. To me this amount of money was huge back then, and when I got home I realised my purse wasn't in the hood.

I was so upset as I didn't think anyone would return it, especially as I wasn't even sure if there was anything in the purse that had my address or phone number in it. I phoned the police, it hadn't been handed in.... and was sitting down to dinner feeling really sorry for myself when there was a knock at the door. Two women were standing there with my purse. They had found it on the street, managed to find a number in it, phoned it and got my address. I couldn't believe it. They wouldn't even take a tenner to get themselves a drink (they were both on their way out for the night).

It just goes to show, for all the bad in this world, and all the bad people in it, there are still many good people. And when you think you are really down on your luck, or that everything is against you, sometimes, someone does something that makes you realise that actually, things are not that bad :-)

12-01-2013, 08:23 PM
I know that feeling icemaiden. Sometimes it's just hard to look past the suffering, but once I did that I'm hoping I won't go back as there is so much I can be grateful for!

I wish you all the best with your jewellery kit. x

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
13-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Wow! Icemaiden thats amazing you got your purse back with that amount of money, and your right it really does lift your spirits to know its not all bad in this world, just the other day someone admitted they kept some wrongly delivered xmas gifts for themselves, and i remember feeling a sense of disappointment with them for not trying to give them back, the attuide was finders keepers! I hope those two women are filled with good karma!
13-01-2013, 11:05 AM
I came out of the back of last year wondering where some of my friends had been for me as last year was a landslide..I then realised that in the energy i was giving that despair and hurt I wasn't aknowloging the incredible friendship of people that did step forward to support, laugh, share, listen and be there..when they barely knew me.............and now Ive put my thanks into that. sometimes literally with cards and small gifts..as i feel strongly about the clarity of thanks..
.it helps that people can surprirze you with genorisity of spirit..and it can be simply time to let go of others..gently..and with acceptance..
13-01-2013, 11:30 AM
@Sidney. I know, I was totally amazed when they handed back my purse. And it's something that always sticks in my head as it is things like that, that make you realise there is a lot of good people in the world :-)

Sometimes it's the small things that people do that mean a lot. And it's the small gestures that we as people remember, not the big grand ones.

@Flamered. Last year I had a huge life clear out, and anything and anyone that no longer served me I broke away from. It was a long time coming and I guess has been kind of happening for a couple of years (I just hadn't realised it)..... there's a saying I love. Reason, season, or lifetime. Everyone comes in your life for a reason, some people only last a season, but the special few last a lifetime. Some people are only meant to walk our path for a short time, in order to teach us something, or to help us get to the next stage of our journey.. but there are those special few that will be on our path long term.....and it's good to send those who leave our path away with love, because regardless of how they left, they served a purpose in our life, and us in theirs :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3 Zodiac Signs Most Likely To Break Up Post-Quarantine dormammu 0 241 27-06-2020 07:31 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Prince Charles shocking tarot card reading - expert shares health update post coronav mecheeta 0 316 04-04-2020 07:14 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Last post mymy 4 1,356 09-08-2015 05:36 PM
Last Post: Dr Healy Feely
  final post yourexiscomingbackhonest 2 1,377 06-08-2015 04:32 PM
Last Post: Mister No Nonsense
  kath3422s post on marymc Lou 20 7,351 09-09-2012 11:14 AM
Last Post: Nemi
Exclamation New Members! Post in here first! PsychicToday 70 23,293 25-07-2011 08:12 AM
Last Post: RONG
  Evidence for real psychic gifts post it here. DreamDetective 2 1,948 07-06-2011 07:28 PM
Last Post: Sammy