Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2013 Lets Move Things Forward
12-01-2013, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 12:12 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Big Grin 2013 Lets Move Things Forward
Hello there everybody

I am here today to inject some positiviy in to the forum..

It is heartbreaking to come on here & find stories of saddness, debt, despair, anger, frustration & of course non-predictions.

I have made many friends through the psychic networking. All of us in different situations but one thing is similar we have all at one point or another hung on & waited & waited for something to happen but are disappointed that we were still waiting.

I know many of you are in difficult situations & for whatever reason it may be hard to move things on. If you find that everyday is a battle with your emotions with regards to how you feel about somebody else.. I suggest to take teeny tiny steps to get where you need to be but don't hold on to the feelings because from my experience it eats away at you..

Consulting a psychic will give you 20 minutes peace but when the phone is put down the same insecurities will come into your mind. It is far more effective to have theraphy/healing such as Reiki so that your whole being is cared for & it gets rid of blockages & negative emotions so you can have the confidence to do what you need to..

My darling people make this year about WHAT YOU NEED. STOP thinking how the other person will feel or what they will think. Try to find it within yourselves to ask because then you'll know..

You all deserve to be happy. Even if the answer you get isn't the one you want- you will grow & have the safety of knowing that God has better plans for you..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: 2013 Lets Move Things Forward
This year for me is definitely about making things happen and doing the things I have wanted to do for years but lacked motivation and such like. I may not be trapped in the readings cycle but I am very guilty of wanting to do things but never having the bottle, or the motivation to actually get off of my bum and do things.... and this year is going to be VERY very different for me because I am going to make things happen.

I have a plan (well kind of) and am really pulling out all of the stops to ensure that this time next year I am doing everything I want to be doing and a whole lot more.

Just because I have never been trapped in a reading cycle, doesn't mean I haven't hit rock bottom in my life or had huge obstacles to over come, or had to deal with bad things happening and such like. I spent years completely lost and unable to get past things that had happened in my life until I realised that the only person that could change my life was me, and that I could ask the angels for help as much as I wanted to, but unless I was putting the effort in to make things happen, nothing was ever going to change. (And It took me a while to realise that).

Our future is one huge blank canvas, and we are given the tools to paint whatever we want on that blank canvas. I guess at some point, we have to take that canvas in two hands and make the conscious decision to start painting it :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are dreams symbols or indicator of things to come? Indigo11 6 1,175 23-02-2013 07:14 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  28 clairvoyants say same similar/same things...must be right? Indigo11 3 1,206 21-12-2012 05:33 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  What are the annoying things that Psychic Today do that wind you up lizcancer girl 38 7,565 22-06-2012 11:22 PM
Last Post: Fortune
Heart Let things go. Amanda Gore Angel Eyes 0 635 31-05-2012 03:47 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes