Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone Have Any Ideas How To Bring Postive Energy To A New Home?
13-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Anyone Have Any Ideas How To Bring Postive Energy To A New Home?
Hi Everyone.

I have just moved house. Do any of you have any ideas as to a spell or cosmic order to bring positive energy into the home? I would like this house to be a new start for me. I would like the house to attract: peace, prosperity, safety and harmony!

I'm open to any ideas that anyone can give me?

Thanks guys.Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2013, 02:13 PM
RE: Anyone Have Any Ideas How To Bring Postive Energy To A New Home?
Smudging and cleansing is a good way of doing this... cleansing the new home in order to get rid of any of the old debris and making way for the new.

There are loads of ways of doing this (You can google some different ways if you want)

What I do is this (and I do this regularly).... I get a smudge stick (you can buy them on line if you don't have access to a new age shop)... and I smudge each room, starting from the top and making my way to the front door. Make sure to do all nooks and crannies, including behind wardrobes and such like. You can also use something like frankincense in a burner if you prefer.... On your first go round your house open all the windows so the sage goes out of the windows, this is you getting rid of the old out the window, then do it again with the windows closed, making sure to go round all windows and door frames to seal in the positive :-)

You can also cleanse by sweeping through the house with a broom (you can also use the hoover for this as it is the intent that's important LOL). Again, start at the top of the house (furthest room from the front door) and make your way to do the door... ensuring you open the front door and *sweep* everything out.. again making way for the new and positive.

The key to attracting positive energy is always intent... by simply changing your own thought patterns in the new home, you will automatically start to attract different energy.

You can use things like apple and salt for protection in your new home. Salt in the corners of each room (you only need a small pinch) and repeat outside (the four corners of the house), you can use apple peel outside as well (especially on the door mat), to help keep away anything unwanted coming into your home.....

If you want to attract prosperity... light green is the colour.... aventurine crystal and citrine together are good for attracting prosperity (Aventurine for luck and citrine for financial stability). You can do something simple like make yourself a a prosperity pouch as well as a peace and harmony pouch, these are really easy to make.

Ideally the pouches should be personal to you... therefore picking and choosing your own things to go in them would give it more power, as it is then all your own and something that will be empowered by your own intent.

Pouches can include things like dried herbs (many of these are available from the supermarket if you are unable to dry your own or buy freshly dried (ebay is a good place to buy freshly dried herbs for spells and such like at great prices. Things like moss and nutmeg are good for prosperity and luck, Lavender and rose petals are very good for love peace and harmony.. You can use essential oils. You only need a few drops in each pouch, crystals, symbols, key words etc etc, and it all goes into your pouch, As you make the pouches, focus on what you are wanting the pouch to do. Then keep the pouches in the main room of the house :-). As you make them you can light candles in the relevant colours... green for prosperity.... I tend to use purple for peace and harmony, or you could use pink.. purple is a good healing colour. However, make sure you use the colour that reminds you of peace and harmony even if the description of the colour does not match the use.

You can use something like an organza bag (again can be bought cheaply on ebay) to place all of your items in.... and you can decorate the organza bag, even if it is small. Make it very personal to you and what you want it for. You can also make your own Organza bag, or muslin style bag if you are able to do so (buying them in is perfectly okay if like me you have the sewing skills of a gerbil).

I hope this is helpful :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
13-01-2013, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 02:19 PM by Icemaiden.)
Oooh almost forgot.. when you do the smudging or cleansing (or if you do it).... this may sound silly but put on uplifting positive music... this can literally be any music that makes you feel good, even if it is cheesy.... you need to inject the positivity in to the house as you cleanse and smudge, or cleanse and sweep.

You can also buy a singing bowl and go round with the bowl, raising the vibrations.... singing bowls can be costly.. I think small ones range from about 20 pounds, to the larger ones going up to a hundred pounds. However, once you have a singing bowl, you can then use it whenever you want... and a small one works just as well as a big one to be fair :-) I have just had a look on ebay and some are buy it now at 8 pounds for a singing bowl, which isn't that much more than you would pay for a smudge stick.... although they come from China the cheaper ones :-)

13-01-2013, 02:39 PM
(13-01-2013 02:18 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Oooh almost forgot.. when you do the smudging or cleansing (or if you do it).... this may sound silly but put on uplifting positive music... this can literally be any music that makes you feel good, even if it is cheesy.... you need to inject the positivity in to the house as you cleanse and smudge, or cleanse and sweep.

You can also buy a singing bowl and go round with the bowl, raising the vibrations.... singing bowls can be costly.. I think small ones range from about 20 pounds, to the larger ones going up to a hundred pounds. However, once you have a singing bowl, you can then use it whenever you want... and a small one works just as well as a big one to be fair :-) I have just had a look on ebay and some are buy it now at 8 pounds for a singing bowl, which isn't that much more than you would pay for a smudge stick.... although they come from China the cheaper ones :-)

Thank you Icemaiden for all this info, it's very helpful. I shall start the process this week after I've purchased all of the ingredients needed.
13-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Here is a handy link Spartans... gives some other ideas for house blessings and such like

http://earthlorenews.wordpress.com/2010/...beginners/

Always remember to go with what you are drawn to and to use ideas and suggestions as a guide... after all, if something feels right it generally means it is right :-)

13-01-2013, 10:16 PM
(13-01-2013 07:04 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Here is a handy link Spartans... gives some other ideas for house blessings and such like

http://earthlorenews.wordpress.com/2010/...beginners/

Always remember to go with what you are drawn to and to use ideas and suggestions as a guide... after all, if something feels right it generally means it is right :-)

Thanks for all your help and tips. I shall go on this link.
14-01-2013, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 06:54 AM by georgek.)
Thumbs Down RE: Anyone Have Any Ideas How To Bring Postive Energy To A New Home?
Quote:singing bowls can be costly.. I think small ones range from about 20 pounds, to the larger ones going up to a hundred pounds. However, once you have a singing bowl, you can then use it whenever you want... and a small one works just as well as a big one

Phew! This explains a lot to me as well. Singing bowls now for a hundred pounds?
Hmmmm...bit cheap init? Better be quick and buy at least five, before the price goes up and the pots start talking.

(probably make better conversation...as they don't answer back)

[Image: lol-045.gif]

You don't have to try hard to drive me away.....(just keep acting naturally)

(oh God...I think I have broke something laughing. I know this is out of order, but I can only suffer fools for so long....sorry folks. Seriously.....when it comes to mad ideas, I 'take the biscuit', and I have always been willing to make serious conversation out of the most fantastic ideas...For God sake....please give me answer! Yer...right, things ain't looking good...a plate singing giving positive vibrations for £100...but please Lord.....don't take away any faith in these senseless people...leave me a chance of trust, a bit of credit..will try to understand them...yer...yer plate that sings...right....of course...I wanna listen pleaseeeeeee...no human can be that deranged? Don't pull me away from this place )
14-01-2013, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 08:35 AM by Icemaiden.)
The hundred pound ones are generally hand crafted... you know George... someone sits there and spends several hours making the bowl, as well as handcrafting the wooden thing..... they are a spiritual tool, but given you lack one ounce of spirituality, I really don't expect you to *get it*.. and given you are a seriously negative person, I don't expect you to get the idea of raising vibrations.

Also, I see you missed out the part you can buy them for about 8 quid with free posting from china :-)

One last thing.. can you not kinda keep your drivel to one board...... if we have to put up with you ridiculing and belittling everything anyone says, then it would be nice if we all only had to put up with it on one board...... not every single board or post.... :-)

14-01-2013, 03:51 PM
I have to be honest, and say that I would not like it, if people piss over my postings, and it is fair to understand your normal vexation on this occasion.

I am afraid your readers do not have intermediary talents to understand the economics of a house blessing based on costs.....and it is for this reason I have taken this to the extreme.

You have to realise that there are a lot of gullible people on this forum, who are probably no better than yourself?

To get them to go out and buy a singing bowl (for God's sake) and cleanse their house for £100 is probably a years cost on sweets?

Unless you can validate reasoning for such delinquent old wives tales or ancient folklore then you are not doing them any favours.

Someone mentioned that I do not need to prove myself? Well that would make me no different to yourself. If you are going to take absurd propositions, an educated way, is to try and validate such none propitious remarks into valid thinking.

Having to take your point on all this, and taking responsibility for your actions are two different things. Merely giving opinions, as I do, you do not like. So I feel that everyone deserves the right to understand what you are talking about? Perhaps they do? That of course depends whether you are addressing a bag of brain cells or the the whole public?

This 'everyone' bit keeps coming up..are you saying that we are all stupid?

Quote:hours making the bowl, as well as handcrafting the wooden thing.....

No.....just say ten minutes and that it is blessed with the late ghost of T. Lobsang Rampa? These guys are not stupid. They are hardly not going to justify the spiritual value of these bowls in a court of law? They are gonna say:- For entertainment value only, that way, according to The Sales of Goods Act 1984.....the product is made to merchantable value and fit for the purpose based on the price,

If you are expecting a dozen angels to pop out, singing Alleluia praise the Lord and bless this house, then this is your opinion!

These bowls probably come from China, with the Chinese voice box taken out. (I wish this person's voice box was...anyway....)

Well...if that is your reasoning, I accept that...end of explaining it, I hope?
14-01-2013, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 04:26 PM by Spartans.)
(14-01-2013 03:51 PM)georgek Wrote:  I have to be honest, and say that I would not like it, if people piss over my postings, and it is fair to understand your normal vexation on this occasion.

I am afraid your readers do not have intermediary talents to understand the economics of a house blessing based on costs.....and it is for this reason I have taken this to the extreme.

You have to realise that there are a lot of gullible people on this forum, who are probably no better than yourself?

To get them to go out and buy a singing bowl (for God's sake) and cleanse their house for £100 is probably a years cost on sweets?

Unless you can validate reasoning for such delinquent old wives tales or ancient folklore then you are not doing them any favours.

Someone mentioned that I do not need to prove myself? Well that would make me no different to yourself. If you are going to take absurd propositions, an educated way, is to try and validate such none propitious remarks into valid thinking.

Having to take your point on all this, and taking responsibility for your actions are two different things. Merely giving opinions, as I do, you do not like. So I feel that everyone deserves the right to understand what you are talking about? Perhaps they do? That of course depends whether you are addressing a bag of brain cells or the the whole public?

This 'everyone' bit keeps coming up..are you saying that we are all stupid?

Quote:hours making the bowl, as well as handcrafting the wooden thing.....

No.....just say ten minutes and that it is blessed with the late ghost of T. Lobsang Rampa? These guys are not stupid. They are hardly not going to justify the spiritual value of these bowls in a court of law? They are gonna say:- For entertainment value only, that way, according to The Sales of Goods Act 1984.....the product is made to merchantable value and fit for the purpose based on the price,

If you are expecting a dozen angels to pop out, singing Alleluia praise the Lord and bless this house, then this is your opinion!

These bowls probably come from China, with the Chinese voice box taken out. (I wish this person's voice box was...anyway....)

Well...if that is your reasoning, I accept that...end of explaining it, I hope?

George. Do you think I would take any notice of your suggestions? Your threads are a load of crap which come from a seriously deranged mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Energy Booster! By Brian C mecheeta 0 145 06-06-2017 12:09 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Rare Super Moon In Aries: Prepare For a Huge Energy Shift On October 16, 2016 drstrange 0 360 15-10-2016 11:47 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Caroline Suzanne PIN 4673 PTV (at home reader) Twilight 0 488 06-01-2016 07:04 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  Bring back and get rid of boredviewer 3 963 26-01-2015 01:43 AM
Last Post: danitalia
  Hello new to this, which of the home team would you recommend? Shopaholic 12 2,046 06-08-2013 12:42 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Bring Some Of The Old TV Psychics Back! Spartans 65 9,957 11-05-2013 12:11 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
  The girl I Like is getting engaged, but clairvoyants still say she has energy for me Indigo11 0 695 12-12-2012 09:59 AM
Last Post: Indigo11
  Bring Eridanus back!! AGAIN!! :) kiltgirl 13 2,325 20-07-2011 10:20 PM
Last Post: Eridanus
  Bring the clock back lizcancer girl 6 1,216 16-07-2011 01:20 AM
Last Post: MaryMac