Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unhappy Viewer
13-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Unhappy Viewer
After seeing a private medium January 2012 I started to believe in the whole psychic
World as I was always a sceptic!
I got into watching the psychic today and started off with a number of text messages to the show which ended up with a very brief response by the mystic team. Eventually a number of text were read out on air by the at home team and finally I sent a voice message which was read out by a certain psychic on the show. Not one message ever came true but I wanted to give them a chance. I'd finally had enough when I sent a voice message which wasn't aired so I complained by email and eventually after days got a response saying a response is not guaranteed! Next time perhaps I should consider sending through a text as if this wasn't aired at least the mystic team could reply back. I have wasted a little money as I probably sent a message once a month but won't be sending anymore.

For any viewers who has experienced same as me, I wouldn't waste anymore money on the show!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Unhappy Viewer
Hi Libra Lady.

I've experienced exactly the same as you. Lately none of my text messages have been replied on PSTV, and none of my voice mails have been aired. The mystic service is crap, I don't even think this service is answered by proper psychics. I don't even bother send text or voicemail into the show anymore.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unhappy ship Minnie 2 672 06-01-2014 11:39 PM
Last Post: Minnie