Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There is a Sucker Born Every Minute!
18-01-2013, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 01:30 AM by misssaigon.)
Wink There is a Sucker Born Every Minute!
A famous quote by the famous cynic Phineas T Barnham. His meaning was simply that people were incredibly gullible and prepared to believe almost anything.

Recently personality tests were given to a class of students based on their personal birth data.

When these personality analysis were returned, the students were amazed at the accuracy of these. It was later revealed that each student had received identical copies. There are a number of statements that can apply to anyone.

Am I skeptic? The answer is no. In fact I am a clairvoyant with my own business giving one to one readings. I have many clients from all walks of life; including a few celebrities. Not that it impresses me for giving someone famous a reading any more than Mr Bloggs. However, I am skeptic as well founded on working as a telephone reader where I compromised my integrity performing readings that were given telling people what ghey wanted to hear.
I
After reading threads on this forum it would appear that the majority of members here resemble a herd of sheep.

This forum was described by one member as a place where people can overcome their compulsive addictions to readings. Yet, it is doing exactly the opposite. In fact you are FEEDING one another with your addiction which is insanity. The threads exchanging what one reader has to say appear to be full of exciting exchanges. These worthless readings are putting you vulnerable people in debt yet you will still carry on down this destructive path.

Maybe I sound unsympathetic (which to some degree Iam) but there is no nice way I can put this. Because I say what I think one member has said I have a chip on my shoulder, which is untrue. In fact I have been shunned by all simply because the people here know that I am right. Rather than face their weakness and face the fact that they have a psychiatric compulsive disorder.

I know that there are people here that secretly agree with me. They will keep quiet as there are a gang on here that will turn against them. There is supposed to be free speech on here, so don't be one of the flock of sheep
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2013, 02:53 AM
RE: There is a Sucker Born Every Minute!
Hello misssaigon,

I think I spotted a post on this forum labelled "Georgek-Alexandra"
My first impression was:- "Who the heck is Alexandra?"

Sometimes it is better to say "yes" than to ask "Who the hell...?"

I mean....how about:- "Georgek- Richard Branson?"

Well...apparently Richard Branson is a successful man, whilst (what I have read) Alexandra is this failed psychic who had been sacked for upsetting folks...lol

It is understandable how the human mind works. It selects random information based on how it has been taught. Pretty much like 'faces in the clouds'. A kind of Pareidolia based on what the subject expects to see.

Unfortunately, forums use the same paradox as lowly paid jobs. They expect their workers to be controlled. This often arises with the term called:- "herding". When herding occurs, it utilises a term called:- "love"

As you well know, a person cannot just love everything and everyone and become positive? It cannot happen. Love is something that is based on real life scenarios and people. Yet these folks are trained to love. You cannot train people to love you. It is either there...or it is not.

This is why you get a lot of this love ingredient, that helps put the herd together. A strong herd often means a stronger production, together with more members that praise each other. If you look at a lot of the postings.....there is a lot of agreeing and loving.

People are often drawn to forums, because their lives can be so empty, that they feel that they have others who care for them here?

This is exactly what happens in low pay jobs. The employer cannot dock any more money from the worker, because they are on the minimum wage. So instead you hear the phrase:- "How can you do this to your fellow worker and work too slow?" Their friends are worth more than their job. So they work harder.

You hear the term 'blackleg' or forums use the word "troll". It basically means that you become an outcast, for not agreeing with the sheep. With the word 'Troll', what they are saying is that they cannot see what you are doing here? As they cannot see this; and as you do not love them, then you are out to annoy them...lol

When you become either of these two words; you may as well be a criminal! Once this happens you are ousted and sent into oblivious cyberspace or banned from society. I am not ashamed to say that I have been ousted for thinking differently. Yet these folks use this as a way of getting back at me for not thinking in the way that they do.

In the real world, what you and I discuss on forum, is accepted by a very large number of people with real lives. They know this...as they are not stupid! They also realise that it is a waste of time to try and talk to these people...so they don't bother coming here.

This raises the question why you and I are here?

We feel a pull, because the subject that we love is being dragged into nonsense. I am not sure about you; as I cannot say that I love these people. I feel a sort of pity for them and wish to open my soul, so that they can open their eyes?

I attack their minds, because THIS is where the faults lie. I don't want them to see me, but to see THEMSELVES.

By seeing themselves, it, is the only way that they can question their ideas and see their own truth!

Unfortunately when this happens, they don't like themselves because they see the ugly truth about themselves!

It is called:_ "Spiritual Blindness"
This is why you and I are psychic. We TALK to ourselves via the mind.
We are able to feed information to and fro between our physical and the overself via the silver chord.

When our minds are opened, it is easy to see why their minds are closed. There is much danger, when a mind is opened when it is not ready.

The information we give, is fed into their subconscious and eventually will reach their conscious mind by some future experience in either this life or the next.

Misssaigon...you ARE right. Don't let them break you. Keep thinking the way you do, and never ever lose your faith.

These folks are lost sheep. They are the ones with diminished hope, who so desperately want to know what lies ahead of their failed life. Broken families, torn love affairs...or simply no money.

A bit like a bag of mixed sweets, where they want to see where the toffees are hidden?

Regards George
18-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Hello Misssaigon,
As you are a psychic with your own business.
Can I ask, why you risked your integrity giving phone readings that just told people what they wanted to hear? Doesn't that defeat the object of being psychic?
Surely if you are psychic it's better to use your abilities, whether its what people want to hear or not. As for a start it would be honest.
Otherwise we could all sign up as a psychic on the phone lines, making a few bob,feeding people rubbish.
Anyways was just interested to know why.
Kind regards,
Lulu.
18-01-2013, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 12:44 PM by misssaigon.)
For money Lulu. At that time in I was in need of a flexible job with 2 girls to bring up single handed. I'm glad the penny has finally dropped with someone. Yes, exactly Lulu. Anybody could be a reader on the phone which is the point I have been trying to make here.

Most psychics have resorted to telephone work at one point in their lives, have become frustrated like myself and stopped doing it. You see, I am a normal person. I have gone through hardship in my life but have turned my own life around by making something of my life instead of wallowing in self pity, ringing up psychics running up a huge debt. When I started working for a psychic company (which was a few years ago now,) I already had a job, I needed something with flexible hours apart from bringing up 2 children. I was not a position to run my own business then for various reasons I will not go into. So yes, the job suited me fine back then. But that didn't mean to say I had to enjoy it.

I am ordinary. I look normal, dress normal, live in a normal house on the London outskirts, have a p/t normal job, drive a car, have 2 daughters at university and even a very normal boyfriend, have 2 cats, a rabbtt as pets
There are a few here who probably think I am some kind of witch because I speak my mind. In fact in my house you will find it very normal and cosy with an absence of joss ticks or candles burning. I do not listen to spiritual music (which is a racket) just to prove I am spiritual. I do not wear flowing skirts or robes or walk barefoot in the park, I do not have a singing bowl in my house, in fact I eat normal (I even make the occasional visit to McDonalds) I smoke, drink occasional. But for all that I am still very spiritual.

I go to my local Spiritulist church. I now run my own business as I am now in a position to. My clients can expect a very normal reception when they visit my home. I have clients who come back to me after a time lapse and tell me how accurate I am. Most of my customers come to me by recommendation as I do not advertise. All I ask for is a piece of personal jewellery that has been worn frequently, as I am a psychometrist. Sometimes I can actually pick up a place and a date but this comes from me, no questions asked. I am booked solid until June.

You people would not like a reading with me, because I would tell you the truth. Which would be what you don't wish to hear.
18-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Misssagion,
I completely agree with you about phone psychic's telling people what they want to hear.

I'd like you to explain a little about how you 'know' things?

I ask because it's been troubling me for a long while just where do psychic's (genuine ones) get their information from?
How do we know it's from a 'good' source? Do we know these 'guides' are being truthful? I mean it could be someones spirit guide who has done all manner of terrible things in their living life, and are still bitter now ... No one knows.

Or is it a feeling you get? Makes me wonder how a relationship can be judged on a feeling?

Usually things are 50/50 and I mess round with tarot for my friends, they say I'm accurate! I predict new guys coming in ... I know they will eventually cos if the knight of cups appears, eventually they will meet a water sign male. Then of course the tower comes out - most people have had disruption in their life, or it is about to come along!

If you can let me know how u work I'd be thankful, and it will also help me make sense x
18-01-2013, 07:17 PM
I think it is unfair to mark everyone that posts on here as "gullible" and "resembling a herd of sheep". Although I haven't posted on here as regularly as I used to, I have been reading the posts made by GeorgeK and misssaigon. I did find what GeorgeK had to say interesting and did ask him some questions in regards to his beliefs. I appreciate what both of you are saying because you are psychic but like other posters that have gone before on here, you are coming on and attacking those that have an addiction (which includes myself) and acting like you are better than everyone else.

I am all for free speech and everyone is entitled to their own opinions as this is an open forum and a free country but I think coming on with an arrogance as though you are better than everyone else on here does not help anyone. Of course I can choose not to read or respond to the posts and in the majority of cases I have decided not to but I think that you should be helping us rather than telling us where we are going wrong.

I respect your opinions, misssaigon and you do give an interesting insight into what phone psychics do but you have been lucky enough to have experience of that, someone like myself who isn't a working psychic and has had some upsetting experiences in my life where I have had to turn to these types of psychic have none.
18-01-2013, 08:38 PM
(18-01-2013 05:33 PM)Gilly Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 12:55 AM)misssaigon Wrote:  A famous quote by the famous cynic Phineas T Barnham. His meaning was simply that people were incredibly gullible and prepared to believe almost anything.

Recently personality tests were given to a class of students based on their personal birth data.

When these personality analysis were returned, the students were amazed at the accuracy of these. It was later revealed that each student had received identical copies. There are a number of statements that can apply to anyone.

Am I skeptic? The answer is no. In fact I am a clairvoyant with my own business giving one to one readings. I have many clients from all walks of life; including a few celebrities. Not that it impresses me for giving someone famous a reading any more than Mr Bloggs. However, I am skeptic as well founded on working as a telephone reader where I compromised my integrity performing readings that were given telling people what ghey wanted to hear.
I
After reading threads on this forum it would appear that the majority of members here resemble a herd of sheep.

This forum was described by one member as a place where people can overcome their compulsive addictions to readings. Yet, it is doing exactly the opposite. In fact you are FEEDING one another with your addiction which is insanity. The threads exchanging what one reader has to say appear to be full of exciting exchanges. These worthless readings are putting you vulnerable people in debt yet you will still carry on down this destructive path.

Maybe I sound unsympathetic (which to some degree Iam) but there is no nice way I can put this. Because I say what I think one member has said I have a chip on my shoulder, which is untrue. In fact I have been shunned by all simply because the people here know that I am right. Rather than face their weakness and face the fact that they have a psychiatric compulsive disorder.

I know that there are people here that secretly agree with me. They will keep quiet as there are a gang on here that will turn against them. There is supposed to be free speech on here, so don't be one of the flock of sheep

All the "exciting exchanges" on the thread about one reader is in fact the reader himself using many different characters and this is obvious to most except you.
Seems the one that is calling everyone gullible, is in fact the most gullible of all.Big Grin
Gilly. You sound like a very bitter woman. It is not me that has got myself in debt with psychics but you.
18-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Misssagion,
I completely agree with you about phone psychic's telling people what they want to hear.

I ask because it's been troubling me for a long while just where do psychic's (genuine ones) get their information from?
How do we know it's from a 'good' source? Do we know these 'guides' are being truthful? I mean it could be someones spirit guide who has done all manner of terrible things in their living life, and are still bitter now ... No one knows.

Or is it a feeling you get? Makes me wonder how a relationship can be judged on a feeling?

Usually things are 50/50 and I mess round with tarot for my friends, they say I'm accurate! I predict new guys coming in ... I know they will eventually cos if the knight of cups appears, eventually they will meet a water sign male. Then of course the tower comes out - most people have had disruption in their life, or it is about to come along!

If you can let me know how u work I'd be thankful, and it will also help me make sense x
18-01-2013, 09:40 PM
(18-01-2013 06:13 PM)itchy!! Wrote:  Misssagion,

Hello Itchy.

As you will notice from my post above I read from jewellery. I did not go out one day and say: "I'm going to be a reader!" purchasing a pack of tarot cards, it was a gift I discovered I had from a very young age. At the time I discovered this I did not welcome it. It wasn't until I was in my teens that I visited a medium at a Spiritulist church that I was trained to channel this gift. It has not always brought me pleasant experiences as occasionally I would see things premonitions that I did not wish to see including spirits. I would also have veridical dreams which were frightening.

There is a big difference between a clairvoyant and a card reader. A tarot reader simply reads from a deck of cards whereas I do not need cards, although I do have them. Make sure you have a vibrant deck also

I wish you all the best of luck.

Do not read your cards from a textbook but develop your intuition from burning through the pictures
18-01-2013, 10:40 PM
(18-01-2013 07:17 PM)EarthAngel Wrote:  I think it is unfair to mark everyone that posts on here as "gullible" and "resembling a herd of sheep". Although I haven't posted on here as regularly as I used to, I have been reading the posts made by GeorgeK and misssaigon. I did find what GeorgeK had to say interesting and did ask him some questions in regards to his beliefs. I appreciate what both of you are saying because you are psychic but like other posters that have gone before on here, you are coming on and attacking those that have an addiction (which includes myself) and acting like you are better than everyone else.

I am all for free speech and everyone is entitled to their own opinions as this is an open forum and a free country but I think coming on with an arrogance as though you are better than everyone else on here does not help anyone. Of course I can choose not to read or respond to the posts and in the majority of cases I have decided not to but I think that you should be helping us rather than telling us where we are going wrong.

I respect your opinions, misssaigon and you do give an interesting insight into what phone psychics do but you have been lucky enough to have experience of that, someone like myself who isn't a working psychic and has had some upsetting experiences in my life where I have had to turn to these types of psychic have none.

It is not myself that is acting like I am better than you but just stating the obvious that is right in front of your very eyes. By your own admission of your actions indicates that you are indeed one of the flock of sheep on here.

You have an addiction? Well! DO something constructive about it. Have a block put on premium rate lines for starters. Come off this forum because others like yourself are feeding each other recommending these phone psychics. In fact the threads are full of you members comparing each others notes. Common sense should be telling you now that you are being fed a load of bull----.

I will not patronise you, it is not the way I work, there are others here who will willingly do that for you. What would your Mr X think of you if he knew you were spending vast sums of money hearing about what he is thinking of you or when he will call? Would he be spending all this money to find out about you?

I too have had upsetting experiences in my life. I have had to make my own luck in life, nobody handed anything to me on a plate. I do not lead a charmed life, I have problems too which I have to sort out.

Because I have not been foolish enough to give all my hard earned money to charlatans, does not make me arrogant, just sensible.

Earthangel, you come across as an intelligent woman? So why are you acting the fool? Where is your backbone? You have had a bad time? Then only you can turn your life around. A psychic cannot do that for you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Less than a minute Sapphire 4 929 09-04-2012 12:41 AM
Last Post: IndigoJ