Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any psychics please help, and explain xx
19-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Any psychics please help, and explain xx
I'd like you to explain a little about how you 'know' things?

I ask because it's been troubling me for a long while just where do psychic's (genuine ones) get their information from?
How do we know it's from a 'good' source? Do we know these 'guides' are being truthful? I mean it could be someones spirit guide who has done all manner of terrible things in their living life, and are still bitter now ... No one knows.

Or is it a feeling you get? Makes me wonder how a relationship can be judged on a feeling?

Usually things are 50/50 and I mess round with tarot for my friends, they say I'm accurate! I predict new guys coming in ... I know they will eventually cos if the knight of cups appears, eventually they will meet a water sign male. Then of course the tower comes out - most people have had disruption in their life, or it is about to come along!

If you can let me know how u work I'd be thankful, and it will also help me make sense x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Any psychics please help, and explain xx
nice post itchy.

i also am curious to know, how can relationships can be judged on the person's feeling who's called in?

i understand predictions though, it's what they see, or what they think they are seeing. but how can you tell how the other person is feeling? or is it just a fake thing developed by psychic companies?

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
19-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Hi 80's goth, it's supposed to mean a watersign entering your life, usually a romantic with a love offer of some sort .. Or a man who has 'watersign' qualities. So it's fairly broad haha!

I have had many things happen, which have been completely fated, unbelievably so, but that's from a very trusted psychic, however not as many people think she is as amazing as I do.

I dunno, it confuses me cos they can't ever be definate, yet can be confident enough to say something which may shatter someones life.

If someone is gifted it does seem to work when they are reading the cards xxx
19-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Everyone has psychic ability in its raw form...... but just like every other raw form, it has to be developed, and people will have different strengths and weaknesses.

We all use out psychic ability in our every day life without even realising.... when we *get a feeling* that turns out to be true, we have used our intuition, and that's all part of our own psychic ability.

Some people are aware of theirs from a young age, others do not become aware until later in life, and some are never aware of it but choose to develop it... the key with psychic ability is that we all have the ability to choose to develop it.... and everyone will have different ways of working.

Depending on the person will depend on where they believe they get the information from. Some believe their information comes from spirit, some feel it comes from their guides... some don't claim to have any special abilities but are intuitive and as such are able to intuitively read the cards..... some people will see things, others will hear things, some will feel things, and quite a few have a mixture of those. Again it all comes down to the person.

regarding predictions..... because of how TV portrays psychics today, I think the understanding of psychic ability has become a wee bit distorted. There is many different styles of ability, and not everyone sees future events as if they were watching them on the news... or get information laid out completely..... its often like being given pieces of a puzzle that the person reading has to then piece together. Because the past and the present has happened and is happening, a psychic can access that information.. but when it comes to definites on the future... no psychic can and ever should guarantee definites... the future hasn't happened, and therefore is not a guarantee or something that is cast in stone.... Yes some things are meant to happen and fate and destiny play a big part in our lives, but at the same time, we as people are the masters of our own destiny and we all have free will.. therefore predictions when it comes to the future can only be a guide.. because we can change our future at any given point in our present....

Unfortunately, today, all psychics are presented on the TV as being fortune tellers.. that every psychic has the ability to map out the future and tell people exactly what is in store for them... but the future is fluid and ever changing... predictions can and will be hit and miss.... they will always be hit and miss.... this is why people have mixed reviews over most psychics.. some psychics have been bang on the money for some people regarding future predictions, but way off the mark with others. But everyone says the same, the present and past and the situation was picked up on well.....

Regarding tarot cards... there are various different ways of reading them. Some people just read the cards... they have learnt the cards, learnt the meanings, learnt what each card means when they get it come out in a reading, and simply read the cards without any real psychic input.... these readers should not be seen as frauds.. as they are good old fashioned card readers who have their tools of the trade and use them well...

Others use the cards as a connection tool, it helps them connect to the reader, and the cards will give them information.... when reading the cards in this way, no card will mean the same every reading, because the information will be different.... people who read this way technically don't need the cards to read... but the cards can and will give clarity to a reading and help bring something more.....

I think the key with tarot cards is that everyone will interpret them differently when they read.... for example, the tower was mentioned earlier... the tower in most traditional decks means sudden and unexpected change, and quite often has a negative meaning, almost like things falling apart without any warning.... disruption, and turmoil and everything being turned upside down... but depending on the cards around the tower will depend on the cards actual meaning.... whether the change is good or not so good, (however, the tower generally means the turmoil is needed in order for a person to move forward therefore technically it't not as negative as it comes across).

The key to reading the cards is buying a deck you connect with, learning what the cards mean to you... this can be done by simply taking a card each day and studying it, looking at it, making notes on impressions of the card, on its image, on what you feel that card means :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
20-01-2013, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 01:05 AM by curious2.)
(19-01-2013 10:30 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Everyone has psychic ability in its raw form...... but just like every other raw form, it has to be developed, and people will have different strengths and weaknesses.

We all use out psychic ability in our every day life without even realising.... when we *get a feeling* that turns out to be true, we have used our intuition, and that's all part of our own psychic ability.

Some people are aware of theirs from a young age, others do not become aware until later in life, and some are never aware of it but choose to develop it... the key with psychic ability is that we all have the ability to choose to develop it.... and everyone will have different ways of working.

Depending on the person will depend on where they believe they get the information from. Some believe their information comes from spirit, some feel it comes from their guides... some don't claim to have any special abilities but are intuitive and as such are able to intuitively read the cards..... some people will see things, others will hear things, some will feel things, and quite a few have a mixture of those. Again it all comes down to the person.

regarding predictions..... because of how TV portrays psychics today, I think the understanding of psychic ability has become a wee bit distorted. There is many different styles of ability, and not everyone sees future events as if they were watching them on the news... or get information laid out completely..... its often like being given pieces of a puzzle that the person reading has to then piece together. Because the past and the present has happened and is happening, a psychic can access that information.. but when it comes to definites on the future... no psychic can and ever should guarantee definites... the future hasn't happened, and therefore is not a guarantee or something that is cast in stone.... Yes some things are meant to happen and fate and destiny play a big part in our lives, but at the same time, we as people are the masters of our own destiny and we all have free will.. therefore predictions when it comes to the future can only be a guide.. because we can change our future at any given point in our present....

Unfortunately, today, all psychics are presented on the TV as being fortune tellers.. that every psychic has the ability to map out the future and tell people exactly what is in store for them... but the future is fluid and ever changing... predictions can and will be hit and miss.... they will always be hit and miss.... this is why people have mixed reviews over most psychics.. some psychics have been bang on the money for some people regarding future predictions, but way off the mark with others. But everyone says the same, the present and past and the situation was picked up on well.....

Regarding tarot cards... there are various different ways of reading them. Some people just read the cards... they have learnt the cards, learnt the meanings, learnt what each card means when they get it come out in a reading, and simply read the cards without any real psychic input.... these readers should not be seen as frauds.. as they are good old fashioned card readers who have their tools of the trade and use them well...

Others use the cards as a connection tool, it helps them connect to the reader, and the cards will give them information.... when reading the cards in this way, no card will mean the same every reading, because the information will be different.... people who read this way technically don't need the cards to read... but the cards can and will give clarity to a reading and help bring something more.....

I think the key with tarot cards is that everyone will interpret them differently when they read.... for example, the tower was mentioned earlier... the tower in most traditional decks means sudden and unexpected change, and quite often has a negative meaning, almost like things falling apart without any warning.... disruption, and turmoil and everything being turned upside down... but depending on the cards around the tower will depend on the cards actual meaning.... whether the change is good or not so good, (however, the tower generally means the turmoil is needed in order for a person to move forward therefore technically it't not as negative as it comes across).

The key to reading the cards is buying a deck you connect with, learning what the cards mean to you... this can be done by simply taking a card each day and studying it, looking at it, making notes on impressions of the card, on its image, on what you feel that card means :-)

Thanks for that Icemaiden, A very credible psychic said to me that the future has already happened thats why they can predict events with such detail, and detailed predictions have happened. This psychic who gave me the reading described a meeting I would have, told me what the person would looked like, what the venue looked like, the discussion and the clothes they would be wearing. All the events took place exactly as predicted including clothes that the other person would be wearing. I was so stunned that after the meeting I made a comment about the outfit she was wearing. She said she initially wore something else and then decided to change her garments.
She used her freewill to change her outfit but it was indentical to the predition. Whats your take on it? It also poses a lot of questions about freewill?
20-01-2013, 02:26 AM
I guess this all comes down to personal belief.

There are a lot of theories about time, one is that the past, present and future all runs side by side, therefore technically, our future has happened. But for me (and I can only go on my own beliefs here), that takes away every ounce of free will, and means that we as people have no control over our lives, which takes away any form of personal power, and I personally don't like to think that way.

I used to date a guy who was very rooted in the idea that no one had any form of free will, and he just sat there waiting for things to happen, instead of going out and creating opportunities...He drove me crazy because he had no motivation to do better, no drive.. and was quite happy to plod along under the idea of something was meant to be it would happen... only he never worked to make anything happen.

I believe that some things are meant to be..... but I also believe that we as people have free will... and we all have the ability to create our own future.... Sliding doors is a film that I love and looks at just that.. at how one small change in our present can change the outcome of our future...

I guess I like the theory of quantum physics and how we live in a multi verse.... maybe somewhere out there there is a version of that woman turning up in an array of different outfits after you had the same reading? I also like the idea that there are many time lines to work along... the ones that have happened being solid, the ones ahead of us being fluid.

20-01-2013, 07:10 AM
I have to agree with curious about the question of freewill, had a reading 10 years ago with a psychic medium from a spiritual church..said in may of that year i'd meet someone but dont rush into a relationship with them..turns out she turned up at work with a knife and threatened someone. She said there was no time limit on other predictions, most of which have happened, she also predicted this "situation" i am in at the moment, including the name of her...she also added i would seek spiritual help in making this happen...that unfortunately is also true lol..ok i guess if you are told the name and you then meet them it might make you look at them in a different light to make the prediction happen, but not in this case it was 2 years before there was any *spark* between us..another psychic said if you'd have gone trekking round the world for 5 years you would have met her at some point in your life- What do you guys think of soul agreements? I agreed to meet her at x-point in my life to learn certain lessons? no matter how painful they are. She also said don't give up on her, cant help thinking i'd have given up a long time ago if it wasn't for this lady's words.
She was the real deal 1000% sure, but the ones on these phone lines...got doubt that..they might fool us into thinking "this was meant to happen" but ultimately how do we know the things what are meant to be, 99% of them are just feeding our obsessions and stopping us moving on.
who was the psychic who described the meeting curious2?- can you PM me if you don't want to post? I'm just curious to see if I've had a reading with this person Smile
20-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Curious2 - I agree with you 100%! Things have happened, exactly like I've been told - completely fated, there is NO other explanation. Which makes me question Freewill massively!
Also for me, timings are usually bang on! But only 2 psychic's give me such accurate predictions, and even then they can get bits wrong.
Also tarot, my friend used to do them often for me, I'd find there was a 2 week expiry on them - low and behold, the tower would be prominent and bang something completely unexpected would happen - I think much of the problem is that unless they are greatly experienced psychics can't see why 'the tower' is coming in - ie who this is going to affect.

So no, I don't really agree with freewill, I mean if the psychic's see the future, then surely it's after doing what you would normally do .. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm trying to think where Freewill would apply to me and to be honest - there has been times of course when I have turned down an offer etc and I think if I had taken someone up on a date perhaps it would have been different??? Sorry I'm not doing well at explaining that bit!

But I think alot of predictions don't come true because of the psychic guess work - they fluff things out, that tiny bit of info, and because of that the predictions are inaccurate. My trusted reader will get things from spirit - she just starts talking and doesn't stop. This bit I know usually is fated and accurate. However when we ask questions directly to the tarot the predictions can be hit and miss.
Xxx
20-01-2013, 10:52 AM
(20-01-2013 09:27 AM)itchy!! Wrote:  Curious2 - I agree with you 100%! Things have happened, exactly like I've been told - completely fated, there is NO other explanation. Which makes me question Freewill massively!
Also for me, timings are usually bang on! But only 2 psychic's give me such accurate predictions, and even then they can get bits wrong.
Also tarot, my friend used to do them often for me, I'd find there was a 2 week expiry on them - low and behold, the tower would be prominent and bang something completely unexpected would happen - I think much of the problem is that unless they are greatly experienced psychics can't see why 'the tower' is coming in - ie who this is going to affect.

So no, I don't really agree with freewill, I mean if the psychic's see the future, then surely it's after doing what you would normally do .. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm trying to think where Freewill would apply to me and to be honest - there has been times of course when I have turned down an offer etc and I think if I had taken someone up on a date perhaps it would have been different??? Sorry I'm not doing well at explaining that bit!

But I think alot of predictions don't come true because of the psychic guess work - they fluff things out, that tiny bit of info, and because of that the predictions are inaccurate. My trusted reader will get things from spirit - she just starts talking and doesn't stop. This bit I know usually is fated and accurate. However when we ask questions directly to the tarot the predictions can be hit and miss.
Xxx
Hi Guys,
Icemaiden, I like the sliding doors film too but even that shows us are future is pre-destined because she still met the same man in the end.
I agree about psychics on the phone line can be very hit and miss and calling random readers is a dangerous game and can totally destroy your energy which can also change the decisions you make for yourself, but even that I would not worry about because if you do make the wrong decision something will happen to put you back on track if it was meant to be. Thats where I feel the tower card comes in because when you go off track, or don't read signs the universe will kick your backside to get you back on track and the kick can be a very hard one. Remember the universe is so much more powerfull than man. I speak to John Healey and Angel Light. It was Angel Light who gave me the prediction about the meeting. It is very rare get the urge to try someone new but there was something about Tristan that drew me to him. OMG what a reader, although a young guy he has an old fashioned approach to the way he reads. He gave me a 7 day reading, all his predictions happened but over a course of 3/4 weeks, which really impressed me because I although John and Angel Light are very accurate somethings have taken a whole year to happen.
20-01-2013, 10:58 AM
I think when it comes to tarot.. all the information is there in the cards, but it is how the reader fits the information together that makes the difference. People have used Tarot as a form of divination for years, but I think today its easy to pick up a deck and read them, without developing the skill (if that makes sense).

As for free will.... Personally I don't like the thought of having no control over my life, or my future..... I accept that some things are meant to be, but I take total responsibility for all the decisions I have made in my life, and for me, the future is a blank canvas that I intend to paint in nice bright colours.

I do however believe there are some things in life we have to go through. Life is like a university, one that we enrol in the day we are born, and finish when we die, ready for the next phase of our journey. Therefore we need to learn lessons, and if we don't learn the first time we will end up repeating the cycle until we do learn. I also believe that we all have a purpose in this life, and it's fun trying to work that life purpose out.

When I was 19 I had my first real psychic reading. It was my friends ex husbands mum. I had never met her, the guy who took me had no way of knowing the things she came out with during the reading.... it was one of those wow experiences. She summed up my present and gave me snippets into the future... she saw me having two children, saw me getting married later on in life,(I argued these things with her for about ten minutes...but I have to say she was accurate with the children, and while marriage is something that is not really on my list of things I want to do.. never say never LOL, she saw quite a few things, but focused a lot more on the present and helping me make sense of what was happening in the here and now)..... but she also told me something I have always carried with me, that we all have personal power, and we all have choices. For every choice we make there is a consequence, and depending on the choice will depend on whether the consequence is good or not so good. My future was going to be as good as I wanted it to be, and the work I put into the present would define my future. I will never forget her or the reading. She totally changed my perspective on life.. not because she gave me snippets into the future, but because she made me see that only I could make my life the way I wanted it.

I also remember going to a good old fashioned fortune teller on the pier once. I crossed her palm with money, and she read my right palm... it was what it was.... but also very accurate.... I mean, I say she read my palm, she held my hand, looked at my palm briefly, and then closed her eyes and ran with it... and at the end read the lines... but I have been brought up to always respect gyspys and what they can do LOL.

For me the future is fluid, and everything I do in the present, shapes the way my future will turn out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can you help ? explain please ? Emma13 11 1,899 17-12-2014 04:58 AM
Last Post: leon
  can anyone explain what john healey meant Gem_0923 9 2,988 13-05-2013 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  Any psychics please help, and explain xx itchy!! 0 538 19-01-2013 06:34 PM
Last Post: itchy!!
  Psychic Today can you please explain Fortune 10 2,111 20-06-2012 11:10 AM
Last Post: Fortune
  PT can you please explain this? Sapphire 2 713 28-05-2012 07:28 AM
Last Post: Flavour