Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you think it is possible to connect psychically over the telephone or internet?
21-01-2013, 11:30 AM
do you think it is possible to connect psychically over the telephone or internet?
hi all,

i've taken time off work, so very bored now. haha. thought of starting a new topic. i personally have been going through so many of my calls i had in the last 4 months. i doubt it is possible to connect to a person in a psychic context over the phone, internet (circle.com allows chat readings too), voicemail, or texts ?

i mean think about it, the phone lines work more like a call centre i'd call for my bank issues and all. the psychics keep on taking one call after another?! when the whole process of psyhic and spirituality takes time and definitely a quite environment, so the mind can rest?

what does anyone else think? x

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: ou think it is possible to connect psychically over the telephone or internet?
(21-01-2013 11:30 AM)browneyes Wrote:  hi all,

i've taken time off work, so very bored now. haha. thought of starting a new topic. i personally have been going through so many of my calls i had in the last 4 months. i doubt it is possible to connect to a person in a psychic context over the phone, internet (circle.com allows chat readings too), voicemail, or texts ?

i mean think about it, the phone lines work more like a call centre i'd call for my bank issues and all. the psychics keep on taking one call after another?! when the whole process of psyhic and spirituality takes time and definitely a quite environment, so the mind can rest?

what does anyone else think? x

I've had some amazing validations over the Internet, things nobody else would ever know, sadly predictions etc have never happened for me, I don't take notes from my readings that I've had but can honestly say things people that have said and are 100% certain will happen, haven't. I'm extremely disheartened by my own personal experiences. I'm unsure if by ringing somebody they can connect to you as like most I've been given dates etc when things will happen and haven't not that I have been waiting for them and have been going on about with my day to day life. I'd be amazed if what they tell me comes true, so thankfully I've been able to give up these readings. I was at the lowest point of my life and these readings just made things worse. I hope I have the strength to move forward this year. I'm going with fate what will happen will x
23-01-2013, 12:30 PM
(21-01-2013 08:14 PM)Ad1707 Wrote:  I'm really new to this site and haven't had a phone reading now for 2 weeks. I look at the websites and stare and remember it has never helped!! I have been lucky some of my predictions have come true however, the majority have been a waste of money I really didnt have. The best readings I have had are face to face a reader who I trusted to the point when I used to try to book in readings she would say no you don't need one u r just using it as a buffer save your money!! None of the phone pyschics have ever said that. At my worst I was having a reading a day from more than one reader and to be honest they left me feeling drained and unable to make any choices for myself. I think in the end everything turns out okay and I should of trusted that. Anything that drains and ends up putting people in debt can not be a good thing surely! Also who needs validations really as they are just telling us what we already know!!!!! U phone for predictions and if they don't come to light it leaves you disheartened. I'm not saying I don't believe in phone pyschics as like I said I have had predictions come true but I kinda now think how can you tune in accurately with so many people everyday?
I also find it hard to believe as well. Just over a week ago I found out that I have a grandson that is 5 months old. I'm happy about this as children are a gift.

However, out of all the psychics that I've had readings from for more than a year, very good ones that are well known. Not one of them was able to predict this.

I do believe some have gifts, but how could they not pick up on this. I've said it before on another thread. They cannot predict the future. It's more guess work and that's something we all can do ourselves.
23-01-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: do you think it is possible to connect psychically over the telephone or internet
(23-01-2013 12:30 PM)Blair Wrote:  
(21-01-2013 08:14 PM)Ad1707 Wrote:  I'm really new to this site and haven't had a phone reading now for 2 weeks. I look at the websites and stare and remember it has never helped!! I have been lucky some of my predictions have come true however, the majority have been a waste of money I really didnt have. The best readings I have had are face to face a reader who I trusted to the point when I used to try to book in readings she would say no you don't need one u r just using it as a buffer save your money!! None of the phone pyschics have ever said that. At my worst I was having a reading a day from more than one reader and to be honest they left me feeling drained and unable to make any choices for myself. I think in the end everything turns out okay and I should of trusted that. Anything that drains and ends up putting people in debt can not be a good thing surely! Also who needs validations really as they are just telling us what we already know!!!!! U phone for predictions and if they don't come to light it leaves you disheartened. I'm not saying I don't believe in phone pyschics as like I said I have had predictions come true but I kinda now think how can you tune in accurately with so many people everyday?
I also find it hard to believe as well. Just over a week ago I found out that I have a grandson that is 5 months old. I'm happy about this as children are a gift.

However, out of all the psychics that I've had readings from for more than a year, very good ones that are well known. Not one of them was able to predict this.

I do believe some have gifts, but how could they not pick up on this. I've said it before on another thread. They cannot predict the future. It's more guess work and that's something we all can do ourselves.
Hi Blair, Congratulations on be coming a grandparent! I am just interested to know why you feel the psychics should have picked up on this. Did you ask them to look into it and they ill-advised you or did you expect them to pick it up regardless?
23-01-2013, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 03:16 PM by Blair.)
RE: do you think it is possible to connect psychically over the telephone or internet
(23-01-2013 01:21 PM)curious2 Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 12:30 PM)Blair Wrote:  

Hi Blair, Congratulations on be coming a grandparent! I am just interested to know why you feel the psychics should have picked up on this. Did you ask them to look into it and they ill-advised you or did you expect them to pick it up regardless?

Thank you.

When you have had regular readings with the same psychics and you ask about your family, you would think that they would have picked up on this important information.

What I don't understand is why they didn't? If they are psychic surely they would have known this? Don't get me wrong I do believe psychic ability. But finding it hard to understand why not one of them picked this up?

This comes back to telling you what they think you want to hear as for me it was not about relationships. But yet they liked to mention a past relationship....

Anyway, as I've said they missed it.
23-01-2013, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 07:36 PM by Icemaiden.)
[/quote]

Thank you.

When you have had regular readings with the same psychics and you ask about your family, you would think that they would have picked up on this important information.

What I don't understand is why they didn't? If they are psychic surely they would have known this? Don't get me wrong I do believe psychic ability. But finding it hard to understand why not one of them picked this up?

This comes back to telling you what they think you want to hear as for me it was not about relationships. But yet they liked to mention a past relationship....

[/quote]

I may be wrong on this but I don't think tv and phone psychics are allowed to look into or mention pregnancies and births.. and I know that a lot of psychics won't mention births or pregnancies etc etc because they see it as a tad unethical :-). Maybe it's not the fact they didn't pick up on it, and more like they were working within basic ethics or regulations?

****quick edit.. one day I will get the quoting right* Sigh LMAO

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
23-01-2013, 09:12 PM

Thank you.

[/quote]

I may be wrong on this but I don't think tv and phone psychics are allowed to look into or mention pregnancies and births.. and I know that a lot of psychics won't mention births or pregnancies etc etc because they see it as a tad unethical :-). Maybe it's not the fact they didn't pick up on it, and more like they were working within basic ethics or regulations?

****quick edit.. one day I will get the quoting right* Sigh LMAO
[/quote]

I hear what you are saying and believe you are right. But if that is the case, why was I told about other people being pregnant a few years ago? Same psychics from the same companies. And guess what, they said never came to pass.

But it doesn't matter I was just making a point. If they cannot mention pregnancy they could have mentioned a child at least.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ‘Not today, Satan’: Internet reacts in horror over couple’s freaky selfie (PHOTO) psychicdoglover 5 323 08-05-2017 10:49 AM
Last Post: greyman96
  Woman Asks Psychics to Connect With a Dead Sister Who Never Existed… and (Surprise!) drstrange 0 426 10-06-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Dear Telephone Psychic Owners Parly99 2 681 13-04-2016 06:41 PM
Last Post: Anna32
  Khloe Kardashian uses teen medium Tyler Henry to connect with dad Rober Mediums Now 0 293 05-12-2015 05:03 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Private telephone readings Please contact by PM Eleanor 41 7,133 21-05-2013 12:43 AM
Last Post: chrisw316