Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just ask the person
24-01-2013, 12:13 PM
just ask the person
hello to evryone
i am new to this forum & would liek to say that i have had psyhcic readings for naerly 5 yers now and you no what nothing of anything has happened for me like they sed it would. i hve had to go to my ex anb ask him if he still had feelings for me and he sed no. after all the fone raeders told me he was coming bak to me. he actually haz got engaged and his gf is having the first child for him. my haert was broke but i hav rto move on. all what the psyhcics sed is wrong.

stop spendibng your money asking d raeders and ask the person becuse they only tells you wat u want to here.

i have spoke to the uks best psyhcics and nothins true.

i am dyxlexic so sorry for spellins
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: just ask the person
That's very good advise Stargazer. You have gradually seen the light.

I'm afraid on here it is like talking to a brick wall, the people here do not wish to help themselves.
26-01-2013, 12:43 PM
tell me about it, also half the people on here are complete idiots! I only came ony here to say some positive thing about a psychic and got a load of crap from people and was referred to as a guy!
26-01-2013, 12:45 PM
im dyslexic and have learning disabilities too Star gazer - so don't worry about it Smile x
31-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Star Gazer
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear your story but I hope you can move on to a happier life now & I do agree with so much of what you say.. especially about the part about asking for yourself. It is actually a fear in us all, mainly a fear of rejection but once we accept & deal with the fact that rejection is apart of life, we realise tere is nothing to be afraid of.. for years I spent money & time on psychics but all along I had the answers myself. It is a very sad thing when you deny your own instinct to rely on someone elses. I guess I lost my way but now I am much stronger & happier because I took the reins myself & I am happy to report that yes, it seems they have accurately picked up on my situation & although its very slow its moving in the right direction.

There are only three psychics that I rate highly & would consider keeping they are:
Demian Allen psychic astrologer.
Raymond Castrogiovanni psychic astrologer.
Crystal (psychic sofa) psychic medium- AMAZEBALLS!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are Michelle and Michelle Chaso the same person? Soapfan46 4 2,149 05-05-2015 05:31 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46