Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wise Words
28-01-2013, 01:58 AM
Wise Words
I've been reading some of the posts here. I cannot believe how contradictory some of these words of wisdom are.

As I am a reader myself I know that certain episodes of our lives are set in stone. The rest is choices. We are given so many options to take and it is up to us to choose wisely, which means taking responsibility for our own actions. Listen to our own voice of inner wisdom.

So. As I see there are many wise words on these threads. Unfortunately none of you so called wise one's can back your own advise! For instance somebody has posted: "it's not the hand we choose its how we play it": Yes, that is true except none of you are taking responsibility for your own actions. You are paying premium rate charges to sales psychics to make your minds up for you.

Also, please note it is very insensitive to say it is up to an individual how they handle what life's dished out to them. How about counting your blessings, think of the poor people that have suffered in life through injury and injustice. Fate does sometimes treat some very unfairly through no fault of their own. We are not talking about whether your Mr X has called or should I change jobs, I am talking about REAL challenges some people have to deal with in life. And sometimes things do not happen for a reason.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2013, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 09:59 AM by misssaigon.)
RE: Wise Words
(28-01-2013 06:03 PM)bubbles of fun Wrote:  as this forum is about pt and the show and psychics

every1 has a choice to pick up the phone spend money and chat to a psychic no1 is making any1 do anything each of us is in control of our life.

life does come with issues to everyone its just a matter of being grateful for the life we have been given and knowing we can be the best we can be what ever life has to offer. we each have personal responsibility for our own lives.

its a matter of how each person feels about they're own life i have many friends that life is very difficult on a daily basis with various issues but they are happy to get on with life and do not need people feeling sorry for them as that is judgment that they do not require from anyone.

Quite right: This forum is classed as Sales Entertainment that is aimed at advertising TV Psychics.

It is only a weak desperate person who will repeatedly pick up the phone For £1.53 per min? Good for you if you have more money than sense.

As you say: Life does come with issues. It is up to the individual to take responsibility for their lives and problems! A person who cannot manage this is living in a fairy tale world and not grounded in reality, in fact they are to be pitied. Surely the penny must have dropped with these members that a sales psychic cannot do a thing to solve their unrequited love problems?

I have added this extra: Bubbles of Fun you appear to be very defensive of PSTV psychics! I wonder why that is???
29-01-2013, 01:38 PM
We can also say that inner wisdom also helps to grow your abilities in this field.
29-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Suffering can't be measured and compared.... none of us can tell another that their suffering is nothing, simply because miss x up the road is suffering an extreme injustice, and therefore, her suffering is greater..... when a person seeks to cast so much judgement, perhaps it is more a reflection of themselves than those they are choosing to judge?

Wisdom comes from learning from our life experiences. Life is a journey... one where we are not always dealt a good hand... and sometimes people feel things are unfair, these things may seem trivial to a few, but to the person in the situation, they can't see the light at the end of the tunnel... but as they battle their own inner struggles, and their own crappy hand, and start to see that light, they learn so much about themselves.. they come through it stronger, with determination. By learning from our own life experiences, we are able to move forward, walk our own path, and more importantly work out what we as people want in life.

Everyone has their own life struggles to deal with, that is life unfortunately.. for all the good there is also a lot of bad.... but without the bad we would never appreciate the good

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
29-01-2013, 08:17 PM
(29-01-2013 02:57 PM)bubbles of fun Wrote:  i joined the forum as i thought be good way to interact with people and over the weeks iv joined found it good and bad.
i did not join this forum to defend myself or any1 that uses it or pt or psychics.
each that use it has an opinion and i have stated mine like anyone else but i do feel that if you join the forum it is pt forum is about the show and psychics. in this day and age we should all be able discuss any posts without being attacked abused by any other forum user. i respect any view as long as its not a personal attack or threat or abusive

( misssaigon you state this quote why do you judge anyone just because at points in time people ask for help from anyone does not make them what you state it means they are getting help the way they choose to is up to them not you to judge you are not paying any1s bills It is only a weak desperate person who will repeatedly pick up the phone For £1.53 per min? Good for you if you have more money than sense. )

if people at any time in life feel the need to have readings that is there choice not for anyone to judge. as life is what we each want it too be. years ago i did phone psychics and have quite a few readings on a subject at that time it was right for me and made life a bit easier to cope with each to there own i say what is right for another is up to them now i have a reading in dec for the following year.

You said it: A forum is meant to be a place for discussion, so why am I having to defend myself now? Is it because I have slated PSTV which you appear to hold so dear to your heart? Yes, it is a Psychic TV forum. As I wish to discuss this psycic shows then I take it I am on the correct forum? Or am I only allowed to be part of this if I can say wonderful things and patronise the members on here?

Bubbles of Fun, you say you respect any views! Are you quite sure about that? I have not been abusive or attacked you in any way, It is you putting up a barrier of defence around you, I am merely saying what I think. You are the one attacking my post.

I say my piece here because there is talk on this forum quoting spiritualism! Yet these psychic sales companies are anything but spiritual. Any fool can see they are hard selling money making businesses. On this forum you can see for yourself there are people who have got a real problem and have become addicted to these waffling psychics. They are telling these people what they wish to hear, so they are not proper psychic readings. By all means have a one off reading, but this is ridiculous. If a person cannot make decisions themselves and needs to spend £1.53 per min in order to do so, then something is severely amiss. Councelling is more effective, also free. It's sad and it is exploitation of vulnerable people. You have only to see on the posts on other threads of the people who have got themselves in severe debt. So you say you are just somebody who likes having readings? Yeah! Right!
29-01-2013, 08:44 PM
I am not sure why you think I hold PTV dear to my heart..... I have never had a reading from them (barring two text messages)... and rarely watch the show.

Is there any reason why you feel the need to be so aggressive to everyone?

29-01-2013, 08:57 PM
(29-01-2013 08:44 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  I am not sure why you think I hold PTV dear to my heart..... I have never had a reading from them (barring two text messages)... and rarely watch the show.

Is there any reason why you feel the need to be so aggressive to everyone?

Sorry Icemaiden. The post was meant for Bubbles of Fun. Made mistake putting it in wrong box.
29-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Without sounding like I have lost my mind..... my text was in your reply box a while ago wasn't it???? If not, it was my error :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Words and Subconscious Conditioning Nemi 5 1,166 25-03-2012 05:27 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  I have done 35000 words of my book yourexiscomingbackhonest 8 1,654 18-03-2012 01:27 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden