Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my reading with Katie Keeley
31-01-2013, 11:05 AM
my reading with Katie Keeley
Had private reading with Katie Keeley recently but before I rang for private reading I did send voicemail to the show as I wasnt sure I will have enough time to call..

Anyway after my reading with Kate in booth , 10 min later my vociemail was answered by her - and it was general question but as she asked me lot of questions 10 mins before ( in private booth) she knew quite a lot ..and so when she answered my voicemail she re told my story live on air - adding details for presenter too!!!!! I was furious after that as wanted to keep it confidential and if she answered my voicemail she wouldnt give so many details on air ...... very angry ..AND none of what she said has happened .....so defo wouldnt call her again ...

What are your views ? did you have reading with her - did it actually happened ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: my reading with Katie Keeley
i dont use PT anymore unless its for simple entertainment purposes as some of the psychics are ok my favourite being john healey. ive had txt/voicemails done with katie and nothing has every came to light ( the only things she said that made sense was there was a strong physical attraction between this guy and me which was true but other stuff that she said didnt happen). although for some it may do as each person connects differently to different psychics. I would reccomend going onto john healeys website and using his life questions icon, you ask 3 questions for £10 and his trusted psychic helen answer them for you (all through email) she was very accurate and helpful. i spent loads on PT last year with 'top psychics' and i dont think many if any predictions have come to pass.
12-03-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: my reading with Katie Keeley
Katie Keeley is definately on my list of one of the readers I would never call again.nothing of what she told me happened, not even 1 little thing.I wouldn't even bother sending a voice or text message when she's on the show.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Today Catchup: Graphology with Katie Keeley mecheeta 0 805 05-03-2018 11:03 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 1,170 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Anne Scholls and Katie Keeley Ella Hardy 9 4,620 13-02-2017 07:07 PM
Last Post: Anonymous
  Katie Keely and Millie psychic today LuLu 3 3,080 13-08-2012 07:23 PM
Last Post: LuLu
  Should have listen to Katie Keeley cosmicorder 37 15,834 11-07-2012 06:50 PM
Last Post: EarthAngel
  Katie Keeley mecheeta 2 2,744 24-04-2012 10:52 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Katie on Tour Eridanus 3 1,950 17-08-2011 08:48 PM
Last Post: Nemi