Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my reading with john healey tonight
02-02-2013, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2013 01:54 AM by browneyes.)
my reading with john healey tonight
hi all,

after not having readings for a while (i mean over a month), i decided to treat myself to a reading with the highly acclaimed by all john healey. and my verdict - 'i like him!'

did he give loads of prediction - no, on the contrary he just predicted one action i'll take, and i've told him i'm betting against it. so basically we've entered a bet now.

did he see happy ending for me with all loved up - no and again on the contrary he said if i contact mr. x (which he predicts i will, i will be opening a can of worms)

did he see a good new job coming along - again at the moment seems patchy.

if not anything i should be shooting him with angry words. but this is the first time after a telephone psychic reading, that i feel calm and happy with actually a smile on my face. i don't know how he did it, but it is. nothings going right or looking right or not as i want it to be. and more than likely if i believe what he has to say, it's never happening. but the main highlight today was john healey is amazing! yes there are the sharp validations he did, but this is the first time i've come off without a predictions and a reassurance that all is getting better in 2 weeks and still calm and happy.

they say it's all about connection with a reader. and wow! i think i've found mine.

no i'm not promoting him in any way. please anyone who cares, don't get any readings at all and move on. i know it's an expensive chat, but this is the first time i feel the chat was worth the money! i can't explain but he's a lovely man. and funny too. he called me dr. jekill and miss hyde, cause i've dual personality raging inside!

honestly, it was just a frank chat. and was nice. i think i finally what a psychic reading is. no pressure, no predictions just a chat. and rest happens as it should! x

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: my reading with john healey tonight
(02-02-2013 09:41 AM)Gilly Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 01:51 AM)browneyes Wrote:  hi all,

after not having readings for a while (i mean over a month), i decided to treat myself to a reading with the highly acclaimed by all john healey. and my verdict - 'i like him!'

did he give loads of prediction - no, on the contrary he just predicted one action i'll take, and i've told him i'm betting against it. so basically we've entered a bet now.

did he see happy ending for me with all loved up - no and again on the contrary he said if i contact mr. x (which he predicts i will, i will be opening a can of worms)

did he see a good new job coming along - again at the moment seems patchy.

if not anything i should be shooting him with angry words. but this is the first time after a telephone psychic reading, that i feel calm and happy with actually a smile on my face. i don't know how he did it, but it is. nothings going right or looking right or not as i want it to be. and more than likely if i believe what he has to say, it's never happening. but the main highlight today was john healey is amazing! yes there are the sharp validations he did, but this is the first time i've come off without a predictions and a reassurance that all is getting better in 2 weeks and still calm and happy.

they say it's all about connection with a reader. and wow! i think i've found mine.

no i'm not promoting him in any way. please anyone who cares, don't get any readings at all and move on. i know it's an expensive chat, but this is the first time i feel the chat was worth the money! i can't explain but he's a lovely man. and funny too. he called me dr. jekill and miss hyde, cause i've dual personality raging inside!

honestly, it was just a frank chat. and was nice. i think i finally what a psychic reading is. no pressure, no predictions just a chat. and rest happens as it should! x

It is good that you feel at peace after a reading that was not full of fairy tale happy endings. It is all too easy to pick up the phone and to be told a load of things that could basically apply to most people and make it fit to our situation, we then feel happy for just a little while until this wears off and we pick up the phone to another reader.
I do believe John is a genuine psychic and also a nice person. I had a couple of readings with him and found him fascinating to talk to.

browneyes i get it..I have not had a reading with JH..but the frank chat..to pin point the reality of something..without any sparkle..I too have found calming..I have been letting go of a situation..but wanted to disentangle the food mixer like thoughts whirling around..so I too had a frank chat with Aldo..and it helped me to pick out the good, the bad and the ugly..so that I could smile at the good and stand back from the rest............and gave me great peace..some psychics talk about being a reflective mirror back to you..and this i think can be useful..I've now learnt..that a good connection can be a reflective mirror but that perhaps it is also useful to open up a third mirror..which are the facts..or practicalities of a sitaution..then things are kept grounded..and options, choices from ourselves..clearer..so therefore this is perhaps calmer than seeking predictions...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Healey Snowqueen 76 20,483 05-08-2018 08:59 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Sonia Oscar is Back! – LIVE on the Show Tonight! dormammu 0 105 20-07-2018 07:16 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Is John Healey leaving? Starkey86 1 771 31-05-2017 06:21 AM
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 361 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
  John Healey, email reading and Silva life method White Feather 4 2,933 23-06-2015 12:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  John Healey Again White Feather 3 2,064 01-12-2014 09:42 AM
Last Post: PedroDuncan
  John Healey prediction unfolds Sapphire 29 9,552 14-11-2014 02:51 PM
Last Post: browneyes
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 118,057 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  What are the cards john healey uses called Gem_0923 1 1,021 30-06-2013 04:17 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  can anyone explain what john healey meant Gem_0923 9 3,496 13-05-2013 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sidney