Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Predictions and Sell By Dates
03-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Predictions and Sell By Dates
I am curious to know your thoughts on predictions and wether they can reach a point where they reach their sell by date?

Obviously we have discussed how free will and unexpected events can alter the path or timing of predictions..but does it reach a point where they are nolonger valid?
Or is it sometimes that we evelove inbetween and therefore want different things than we originally thought?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 11:55 AM
RE: Predictions and Sell By Dates
i think it's more like we move on/evolve and longer want the same things. i've no experience of that on a prediction/psychic level, but when i look back and self reflect, things dear to my heart and ambitions, wants, wishes have changed drastically. i wouldn't be a happy bunny if they come to fruition now! and i think the things i so badly want now will be irrelevant in 5 years and get replaced.

it's a never ending process, for some it's just more prominent than others

happy sunday flamered x

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
03-02-2013, 12:10 PM
I think we evolve in between, or as brown eyes said, our wants and wishes change which will ultimately effect the prediction.

if we go to a reading asking about one thing we want... career for example and a specific job, but then later change our mind about the job and decide to go for something else, anything picked up on the job in question and it's success technically would become a moot point. However I would like to think in cases like that the reader would say about there being another opportunity for a different job and it would be our choice as to what one we took?

As for timings, I think they are notoriously hit and miss. Not because the psychic isn't good, but because spirit don't work within time frames. I guess when it comes to predictions it all depends on what you are holding on for as to how long a person keeps holding out for the prediction to come true?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
03-02-2013, 01:40 PM
(03-02-2013 01:21 PM)Gilly Wrote:  To my thinking if something has been predicted (by a genuine psychic) then it should happen. What is the point of giving a prediction if this can change.
We all evolve, it is a natural part of life but if something has been seen for the future it does not matter if your feelings have changed.

i agree wth you gilly!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Prince Louis star sign: Dates and symbols of zodiac sign dormammu 0 285 10-08-2020 07:04 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Has my star sign changed? New horoscope signs revealed - what are the new dates? Has dormammu 0 132 02-08-2020 05:21 PM
  Prince William star sign: Duke of Cambridge zodiac - dates & symbol dormammu 0 1,440 30-07-2020 06:55 PM
  Kate Middleton star sign: Duchess of Cambridge zodiac - dates & symbols dormammu 1 225 24-07-2020 10:41 AM
Last Post: alifaj111
  Ophiuchus zodiac & star sign dates dormammu 0 229 21-07-2020 10:29 AM
  BELLE OF THE BULL Taurus star sign: Horoscope dates, meaning, character traits and co dormammu 0 203 17-07-2020 07:44 AM
  Aquarius zodiac & star sign dates: Symbols and meaning for Aquarius dormammu 0 240 13-07-2020 06:28 AM
  History's Most Famous Fortune Tellers And Their Predictions dormammu 0 181 25-03-2020 07:11 AM
  Princess Diana's astrologer says these are the best dates to get engaged in 2020 dormammu 0 247 15-03-2020 07:30 AM
  Nostradamus 2020 predictions: WAR, Trump impeachment dormammu 0 452 06-01-2020 07:01 AM