Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Past Life connections
03-02-2013, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 12:41 PM by flamered.)
Past Life connections
AsI have stepped away from my situation and am simply looking at different perspectives, I read this article..on Michelle Knight's website..on Soul mate or Past Life connection? this has been picked up before in a reading but I have always been a bit skeptical..however, reading this article hit home with me. It describes my expereince to a T. It may for some of you..
Am I a believer that all things happen for a reason-no! but am I a believer that we can grow from taking something form an expereince to make the future better if we choose then on the whole yes............
This has just helped me understand my next phase in love and what I need..to do..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Past Life connections
Sometimes we have to re connect with people from our past life in order to move on in this life. I once read a book about soul connections (for the life of me I can't remember what book it was *sigh*), and how we are all part of a soul group, and each life we live, we reconnect with these souls over the course of our life time. This is our souls journey or something along those lines, and our soul comes back to earth in order to experience, as well as learn, so that next life time we can come back and learn more (if that makes sense). It was an interesting concept.

I guess with each relationship we learn and grow until we meet the one we are meant to be with, and then all the learning and growing makes sense because we are able to appreciate the relationship?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
27-05-2013, 04:41 PM
I personally think people should focus on the life they are living as opposed to seeking answers from past lives or wondering if partners are past life connections.......

I believe in past lives, believe in soul connections.. but my time in the here and now, my life, everything I do, every mistake I make... its all down to me and not the lives I may have lived previously....... there here and now really is all that counts.. as well as dealing with things in this life.... :-)

27-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Sometimes I think we also have to remember that in this life time we are having a human experience, and that a lot of the things we have to deal with in this life time are earthly and not spiritual....... and that our spirituality only gets us so far... yes its an important part of us, but we have to embrace the earthly just as much as the spiritual.... if we ignore one in favour of simply looking at everything from the other we are kinda not doing ourselves any favours.

Whether we believe in past lives, don't believe in them, think they are mumbo jumbo.... we are living this life.... and regardless of how many lives we have lived before, and how many lives we are yet to live... we need to make sure we live to the full in this one because we wont remember this one in our next life ;-)

27-05-2013, 09:10 PM
keeping the energy balanced .. especially the chakras does help with how you feel physically.. and this is actually scientific as well as spiritual.... :-D

Therefore, keeping our chakras balanced or our meridians will definitely improve our physical and emotional well being..... a bit like having a good diet also helps improve our over all well being, and drinking plenty of water etc etc...

Ironically if a person suffers with sore throats that is linked to the throat chakra and communication and suggestive of someone needing to communicate how they feel more or be more open with communication etc etc..... its silly to simply disregard these things as being just psychical or just spiritual.. generally its a mixture of both

I think the point I was making about past lives is that actually we have to deal with this life.. and we have to embrace both the earthly and spiritual in a way that brings us balance.... balance is the key to all things.. :-)

28-05-2013, 12:13 AM
It is possible for things to have happened in a past life which were left unfurnished or which were unjust that you were left in turmoil even in the death in that life.. this is where a reading going back into your past life can help you come to terms with your life now. You can learn lessons that you missed back then.. and resolve something whuch has left a burning motivation in your soul..

Once this has been done.. you can find a greater understanding that you would never have reached in this lifetime.. In this way you can be free of doubt or question which would continue without a Passt Life Regression.. Past life regression as a therapy is very much about healing the present future by exploring the past.. Helping gain insight and understanding of who YOU are., why you feel the way you do about yourself and others.. helping to connect to your higher self so that you can begin to understand your life purpose..
28-05-2013, 04:26 AM
Aren't we encouraged to leave the past in the past in this lifetime so why would we want we want to go back to supposed "other lifetimes".. The ONLY life worth investing in is the one we are living now- I believe in reincarnation etc but sometimes think that "past life connections" is a term used to make you feel more justified in how you feel about someone you feel strongly about & we buy it. Our memory is cut off from past lives for good reason- we ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LIVING THIS ONE.
28-05-2013, 09:35 AM
I think it is good to focus on the future..however..my experience has been that occasionally we may get involved with someone that we cannot quite explain the connection and its intensity..and what would normally wash off in the wash doesn't! I am cautious of mumbo jumbo and too many terms which can make our thinking and lives complex ..but for me it simply helped me understand why I was in part so transfixed on one person..
28-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Where is the actual proof though, if a psychic or past lif regressionist tells me that I was a baker in 19th century France, where is the proof?? I like croissants so is that a validation. I would have been interested in this stuff before but now my views on all of it has changed.
28-05-2013, 09:59 AM
(28-05-2013 09:35 AM)flamered Wrote:  I think it is good to focus on the future..however..my experience has been that occasionally we may get involved with someone that we cannot quite explain the connection and its intensity..and what would normally wash off in the wash doesn't! I am cautious of mumbo jumbo and too many terms which can make our thinking and lives complex ..but for me it simply helped me understand why I was in part so transfixed on one person..

If its helped you then thats fine, anything that takes you away from being stuck can only be a good thing. x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Past Life Readings Noble Hunertus 3 634 13-06-2014 10:21 PM
Last Post: Alesha
  past what do u want gabriel 7 1,059 28-06-2013 02:30 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Past Life Regression Persephone 3 1,209 14-11-2010 08:33 PM
Last Post: Eridanus