Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zodiac Signs are wrong!? Discuss....
21-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Zodiac Signs are wrong!? Discuss....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12199980

Found this whilst rumaging around the BBC website and thought it was interesting and definitely something to share!

Now, the zodiac/ astrology you see in newspapers and mags i do believe are a load of old twoddle as it is clearly some intern making stuff up but i have to say some books that i have read have been very revealing and very accurate about my traits and personality (I am a quintisential Aries!) so i find it hard to believe that this could be wrong and i could be anything else!

Watch the clip and let me know what you think.......

Harmony x x x x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2011, 05:38 PM
RE: Zodiac Signs are wrong!? Discuss....
(21-03-2011 12:52 PM)Harmony Wrote:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12199980

Found this whilst rumaging around the BBC website and thought it was interesting and definitely something to share!

Now, the zodiac/ astrology you see in newspapers and mags i do believe are a load of old twoddle as it is clearly some intern making stuff up but i have to say some books that i have read have been very revealing and very accurate about my traits and personality (I am a quintisential Aries!) so i find it hard to believe that this could be wrong and i could be anything else!

Watch the clip and let me know what you think.......

Harmony x x x x

There was a write up by David Wells I believe in Soul and Destiny magazine either March or April issue and he explains that astrolgers have known about this 13th planet forever and that it doesn't actually effect our star signs etc...now I haven't looked at your clip as my internet is not on it's best behavior so sorry if my comment has nothing to do with your topic!!! Smile
22-03-2011, 07:16 PM
RE: Zodiac Signs are wrong!? Discuss....
I do agree it seems to be twaddle but sometimes for me & my man some of the mags are scarily spot on! I have had my chart done a few times over the years & its been really good much more accurate about my future than psychic readings also I had my chart done by Adam on the show and he was absolutely bang on! Just can't fathom how it works but it seems to for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How can they get it so wrong/ TaurusGal 122 26,870 18-09-2013 12:49 AM
Last Post: Shopaholic
  Signs Dolphin 22 3,488 22-08-2012 01:36 PM
Last Post: wishbone