Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeling Great About Yourself
07-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Feeling Great About Yourself
To feel good about oneself is the key to having that high self-esteem. Maybe I do not walk around with a halo around my head, but I am still a very spiritual person. I do not feel any need to prove myself.

The key to success and happiness is dealing with your own problems yourself in a constructive way. Instead of spending £40+ for a 20 min reading on Valentines Day, why not spend that money on buying something that you have to show for it. Nice clothes and having your hair done will do far more for your self-esteem than having a reading where undoubtedly you will be told what you want to hear.

I know that I am a minority on this forum because my views differ from the people who have been here for a while with set views. Because I do not fit into their ways of seeing things I am a target for unjustified remarks,

It's a shame that more members cannot have a more balanced opinion. Surely it is classed as bullying in a patronising manner.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2013, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 12:11 PM by Dream Catcher.)
RE: Feeling Great About Yourself
missaigon, I agree. I have to admit I will always have an interest & facination with the psychic world but there is a lot to be said for listening to your own intuition & TRUSTING it. I think people forget that you can ask twenty different people for an opinion & not feel satisfied, so its the same with psychics, if what they say doesn't match your own intuition it should be written off. I myself have been having extremely vivid & insightful dreams lately, I am trying to clear my blocks & negativity & doing a cosmic order later, believing in yourself is key & knowing you deserve good things.. Smile
03-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Your gut feeling tells you everything you need to know but its learning to trust it that I feel is the hardest thing. I do trust only one psychic with my love life probs, he is always spot on but even he tells me to go with my gut. Big Grin

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
03-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Hi all. Been absent here for a while, I can see a lots been going on.

It makes sense to spend that money that would have been used for readings to treat yourself to something that makes you feel good.

Why give the psychics the money you work hard for. You add up what you spend on readings, I'm sure you would be amazed. Wouldn't a complete makeover make you feel far more confident and give you the feel good factor? That ray of a sparkle would probably attract your ex back then all the readings put together.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
03-09-2013, 09:50 PM
Yep your right dancing dolly. I added up one day how much I spend on the show and I could have cried Sad it could have bought me a good car or loads and loads of clothes and shoes or a month long break to some hot country. I swear I will never do that again! A very costly lesson I have learned. I only get readings of one on that show but I book private for him when he is at home and its far better and he can talk about EVERYTHING! Smile

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
04-09-2013, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 12:38 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Happiness in yourself is the key to everything. Obsessing over predictions & readings only creates blocks on all levels, when you have readings for a long period of time, your gut instinct becomes weakend, you have to keep in touch with it at all times. Our problem is we question & judge things so much, but we already know most of the answers. I am not a religious person but I visited Lourdes, France last year because I have just recovered from a long term illness. At 6am one morning I went to the grotto, alone & asked for help & clarity where my situation is concerned, I can not describe the feeling- my instinct & the answer was so very very clear, I stood there & knew that NO PSYCHIC could give me, what I had just felt there. Things aren't where I want them to be at the moment but I am hoping to push myself soon, a heart to heart is so overdue.. So, guys trust what you feel... its what you'll ever need to know. xxxx
04-09-2013, 03:46 PM
I love your post DC.I'm not a religious person in the least but do feel there's a higher force up there.Its important to trust what you feel,and sometimes having too many readings does impair your judgements.I don't always think a psychic can make the right decisions for us either.Ive cut down on readings a lot even in the space of a year,now I only ring one who I can trust.i do agree that spoiling yourself is the best tonic to make you feel good.
04-09-2013, 05:55 PM
This is a great post. I also agree with treating yourself first. A psychic cannot predict the future (I'm yet to find one who can) anyway so trusting yourself is definitely the best way to be.
04-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Although I'm a reader myself I think people are wise to not indulge in too many readings, in fact one every 6 months..

That's so very true to pamper oneself instead with the money one would otherwise have spent on readings. A makeover with the works does wonders for ones moral.

A brilliant thread..
05-09-2013, 09:47 AM
(04-09-2013 11:32 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  Although I'm a reader myself I think people are wise to not indulge in too many readings, in fact one every 6 months..

That's so very true to pamper oneself instead with the money one would otherwise have spent on readings. A makeover with the works does wonders for ones moral.

A brilliant thread..

Have you got no shame???

Freely admitting your a 'Psychic' when these people have been conned by people such as you???

Get yourself a 'Real' job.. 'Psychics' are no more than parasites and crooks..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MAY ASTROLOGY; A GREAT TIME FOR COSMIC ORDERING! psychicdoglover 0 137 05-05-2017 04:04 PM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Psychics Feeling Threatened? spookylucy 6 1,866 17-06-2015 11:22 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Funny Feeling miserable 11 1,868 05-10-2014 11:48 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Sam, Demian, now SKY ? YES GREAT! Kool Kat 6 2,196 21-10-2011 04:50 PM
Last Post: PsychicToday
  WHEN IS TAMARA ON NEXT. SHE'S GREAT.! Bizzylizzy 10 2,969 19-02-2011 10:37 AM
Last Post: Eridanus