Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christian martin
21-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Christian martin
As we no this is the hardest man to get hold of and everyone says he is the best so have you're readings come true with him or is he telling everyone the same.

I've had 2 reading,s with him both at the beginning of Jan I was in distress after getting played by a girl and loesing contact with her

Christian told me this is my solemate he said wow this is an amazing connection with you both you're ment to be with her she will be back in 2 weeks and you will be together for ever within 2 weeks after that..I can't remember the full reading as it was a while ago I did feel amazing after it though.

I still have no contact with this lady and my situation remains the

same 12 weeks 3 months after the readings with this man

What's the real opinions of Christian Martin please
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2011, 03:53 PM
RE: Christian martin
Had two readings with him which i felt were also drawn out longer than needed, Said pretty much the same, certainly not as marvellous as the testimonials convey on the PTV site.
Similar answer to what he told you, excellent connection will be in touch soon, this has never materialised Sad
21-03-2011, 04:00 PM
I had the amazing connection bit etc..and though I believe this to be true..did not feel convinced by CM...for example I got similar information from Aldo, but I believe it with Aldo as Aldo told me the harsher reality and complexity of the situation I know it to be..so I guess I am wary of the all wonderful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my instincts were the same as yours somehow too good to be true..

So I am not convinced..by him..and Aldo gave me a much fuller real picture..of it all..for me I am a fan of Shelly, Annie and Aldo..as I like thier honesty
21-03-2011, 04:43 PM
(21-03-2011 04:40 PM)shucks Wrote:  he spent half the call in silence trying to connect??? He hardly spoke at all in that call.

Exactly right Wink
21-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Wow that's not good so many responses in such a short time he must be useing the same words every day yet it gives you faulse hope and you believe in him because of all the amazing feedback on there site

Does anybody else think the real reason he wont go on the TV show is because he tells every one the same thing
21-03-2011, 05:33 PM
I actually went to Christian about 8 years ago here in Ireland, as my cousin had been and he was brilliant with her....but none of his predictions or insights were either relevant to me or came to pass....he did pick up on my brother living in the states and said he was going through a breakup which he was...but that was it. Nothing else in the reading was specific to me, and the reading was about an hour long I think... However my cousin and a friend thought he was brilliant...so you see this kinda proves and backs up other comments here, that not all psychic's may necessarily click with you....probably not really a helpful review as I've said he's both good and not so good!! But it kinda lessens the hype a bit!
21-03-2011, 05:40 PM
(21-03-2011 05:37 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Kiltgirl - I agree - we click with some and not with others. You may love X, and I may think the opposite!! Its one of those things Smile

It is....ye can't please all of the people all of the time!!! Smile And ye can't psychically link with all of the people most of the time it seems teehee!!
21-03-2011, 05:47 PM
I had a reading off Christian Martin a year or 2 ago and at the time really loved the reading as he was so uplifting and positive about my situation and how it was going to get much better. Unfortunately the predictions didn't happen however I often wonder whether it's because I didn't do my part in making it happen, which is possibly true, although nothing was mentioned on this.

It also makes me wonder why psychics, when making predictions, don't say that in order for this prediction to happen you need to do x, y & z or make the road to the prediction happening much clearer so that we know that we are on the right path - although if they did that we wouldn't need to keep going back for updates on our situation! I guess it's just finding the right reader for you that will give you all this, the positive and the negative and for me Christian isn't it.
21-03-2011, 07:23 PM
It is funny I was thinking of asking about CM on here earlier today but decided against as nobody seemed to have mentioned him much. I wanted to ask the same question you have.

I too have had the same things said and have often wondered if it was the same for everyone. I did listen in once when he was on Option 3 and that reading seemed different but I only caught the end of it so .....

However I do remember his validations were very good to start with. One of his first predicted contact for me and my ex, was I think, from memory the 18th of November 2009. Well he predicted he would call me and this was the last of the dates predicted in that particular reading. My ex didn't call but I saw him in passing and he slowed to almost a crawl to look at me, at the time I had a stinking cold and had lost my voice and was angry at no predictions coming true and no contact so I ignored him I wonder if I had made a point of that I had seen him and waved something may have come of it. Firstly being that I was driving I saw him at the last second and my attention was on the road not looking for his car, which is one of the most common on the road, so how realistic this was I am not sure but still the call that was predicted never came but this is the closest I have ever got to a prediction coming true. I would like to point out I can sometimes if I am out and about a bit see my ex on the road up to 3 times a day so also was it just gonna happen it just happened on one of the dates I don't know but after reading this thread I think maybe so.

Now there are some on here will say that it is my fault the prediction didn't come true because of my lack of action but in actual fact the prediction did not say you will pass you ex on a busy road and he will slow down to see you, you must spot him react and wave to him, if it had it may have workedBig Grin

It has added to my sadness and disillusion with this process that it seems even CM is in doubt. A long time before PTV saw the light were negative feedback is concerned I did see a mild negative on CM's pages but then I guess it was probably safe as most people would ignore it.

On a good note, and I am sure I am not alone in this, he did ask me to marry him but so has Arran, I consider it to raise my spirits and as filler but hey how many others have had marriage proposals on PTV it could be a new thread LOLBig Grin
21-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi all, I had a reading fro CM about 4years ago and he was very uplifting but then I must have needed it and took it on board, along with his predictions. "JC and I are soulmates, he really does love me and should have been together long time ago, but by xmas we will be together 110% and will be so good" That was in 2007 and I am still waiting for that romantic xmas in front of the log fire. In fact I haven't seen JC for 3years, I do still keep in contact but I think that may have to stop soon inspite of being told we are definitely to be together by so many other better psychics in the past.
So for along time I could never understand why CM has such a following.

HeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Christian louboutin ChuanLiu00 1 1,770 16-08-2012 09:15 AM
Last Post: maryer