Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I ever find love?
16-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Can I ever find love?
Hi all, I'm 23 and just paranoid.

I performed very badly in my first Economics degree at the University of Birmingham (elite university), which I failed my first year. I then opted for retakes, but dropped out, making me fail my first year TWICE. However, it is common for people to fail a year out of their degree.

I'm looking to do an Engineering degree and graduate around 28, with a full honours degree. After that I can say I am educated.

OR,

Work in finance, become an independent financial advisor and earn upwards of £50-60,000 pounds increasing by age 30 AND complete a part time Bsc Mathematics degree by the Open University.

I am a good, honest person who just wants to love. I have good qualities. I can cook and I honestly am marriage material, I love children, I love movies, I am a honest, caring, loyal, compassionate person.

Women are degree educated nowadays and I am getting scared. I am only 23 and have these paranoid thoughts about this. As stated, women are ambitious in their own right.

What are your thoughts, I am good at cosmic ordering and have been succesful with orders, but even that cannot seem to save me.

Comments appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Can I ever find love?
aww indigo11, i think you're just worrying too much. take a deep breath. i've a few degrees too, 25 at the moment, and tiptoeing around my preferred job field. i know it's hard being an young adult. but all will sort out. i think you should think about completing your education first, before worrying about anything else. give it your best and it all works out. always.

i honestly don't think you'd have to worry about being marriage material. everything will fall into place in the near future, however it meant to be and who ever it's meant to be with. think about happy thought, get yourself out of the sad place and dream big.

i get upset about things not workings too but i believe that you reach for the stars, you would atleast get to the clouds. so aim much higher. and not to sound negative, but to state the facts, life gets harder as it goes, with more choices, trouble and decisions. expect the worst and prepare for the best?

hope it helps. take care xx

(16-02-2013 06:31 PM)Indigo11 Wrote:  Hi all, I'm 23 and just paranoid.

I performed very badly in my first Economics degree at the University of Birmingham (elite university), which I failed my first year. I then opted for retakes, but dropped out, making me fail my first year TWICE. However, it is common for people to fail a year out of their degree.

I'm looking to do an Engineering degree and graduate around 28, with a full honours degree. After that I can say I am educated.

OR,

Work in finance, become an independent financial advisor and earn upwards of £50-60,000 pounds increasing by age 30 AND complete a part time Bsc Mathematics degree by the Open University.

I am a good, honest person who just wants to love. I have good qualities. I can cook and I honestly am marriage material, I love children, I love movies, I am a honest, caring, loyal, compassionate person.

Women are degree educated nowadays and I am getting scared. I am only 23 and have these paranoid thoughts about this. As stated, women are ambitious in their own right.

What are your thoughts, I am good at cosmic ordering and have been succesful with orders, but even that cannot seem to save me.

Comments appreciated.

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
17-02-2013, 07:45 PM
(16-02-2013 07:36 PM)browneyes Wrote:  aww indigo11, i think you're just worrying too much. take a deep breath. i've a few degrees too, 25 at the moment, and tiptoeing around my preferred job field. i know it's hard being an young adult. but all will sort out. i think you should think about completing your education first, before worrying about anything else. give it your best and it all works out. always.

i honestly don't think you'd have to worry about being marriage material. everything will fall into place in the near future, however it meant to be and who ever it's meant to be with. think about happy thought, get yourself out of the sad place and dream big.

i get upset about things not workings too but i believe that you reach for the stars, you would atleast get to the clouds. so aim much higher. and not to sound negative, but to state the facts, life gets harder as it goes, with more choices, trouble and decisions. expect the worst and prepare for the best?

hope it helps. take care xx

(16-02-2013 06:31 PM)Indigo11 Wrote:  Hi all, I'm 23 and just paranoid.

OR,

Comments appreciated.

You are young it is not a race, perhaps it is a time to find the love of your self and what you want your life to be. 20's can be a time for trying new things, not giving oneself too hard a time about mistakes but celebrating trying..Angel
dating and seeing what you like..having adventures..and finding out who you are and what you want..once that is strong then a partnership may/can be great...because it will be part of your life and not your whole life...this can allow love to grow and keep growing...
17-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Totally agree with what Flamered said.

You are 23.. there is so many adventures you could be having, so much fun you could be having... why worry about something like finding love at such a young age....

Love will find you, but before it can find you, you have to be able to love yourself...

So don't be so hard on yourself.... go out, have fun, enjoy life.... enjoying playing the field and dating.. find out what you really want or don't want in a relationship, or want or don't want in a female.. and its only through going on dates and meeting people that you can work that one out.... and let the rest fall into place :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
20-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Thank you Browneqyes, Flammered and Icemaiden for your lovely posts! This has certainly helped me and put things into perspective. I appreciate your comments.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are you a true Wiccan? Test your knowledge and find out now with this bewitching quiz mecheeta 0 101 17-10-2017 12:24 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Lisa at Love Dove Naomil Leatham 31 4,747 25-11-2015 12:16 AM
Last Post: Deadly Nightshade
  Love yourself Yes/no 14 1,746 15-04-2015 06:14 PM
Last Post: Yes/no
  has anyone ever had a love reading that came true qaz 19 6,325 03-11-2012 01:14 AM
Last Post: GemGirl
  HOW DO YOU FIND CONTROL PANNEL DreamDetective 2 690 29-07-2011 02:56 PM
Last Post: DreamDetective