Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Psychics..the real truth
20-02-2013, 12:13 AM
Psychics..the real truth
Hi
I am a very experienced online 'Psychic Reader' who has decided to leave the industry.Although I cannot reveal my identity,I am ready to reveal the real truth about 'Psychics'-who they are,why they do it,how the public are being conned out of millions of pounds and how the Psychics trick the caller into believing predictions will come true etc.
I will never name individual Readers or companies but will endeavour to enlighten those interested.I realise there will be those who even in the light of what I say,MUST still have a reading-just in case...hence the term used in the industry:"Psychic Fix''(Its a powerful drug thats highly addictive)
If you fall into that category I apologise in advance should your faith in what you have been told(and spent money to hear)be shaken.

Ring now-we are ready to take your call and your money 'For entertainment purposes only'.Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Psychics..the real truth
Ok.Heres a start.

Fact: It is fairly common for clients to spend between 5-10k per annum on Psychic Readings-some have blown more than 20k.
Fact: Many clients are forced into bankruptcy because of a belief 'Psychics' can help them on various issues.
Fact: It is impossible to 'tune in' to someone on the phone who you have never even met.
Fact: The claim of contacting deceased loved ones is a cruel hoax aimed at those in grief and looking for consolation.
Fact: Many online Psychics are inexperienced and have NEVER been given a test reading.
Fact: I could make you a 'Psychic' and get you earning money within a week.

Ring now-we are ready to take your call and your money 'For entertainment purposes only'.Wink
20-02-2013, 12:56 AM
Hi Masked Psychic

Welcome aboard: Sounds like you and me have much in common. I am a clairvoyant myself and I have worked on a psychic line also, you and me share the same views. Not too sure they will go down too well on this forum though!

Masked Psychic Everything you say is so true? I'm sure there will be plenty of interesting posts from you, so bring it on!
20-02-2013, 01:15 AM
Hi
If I dont do it here I will tale it elsewhere.Its sad how one reads the testimonials from gullible clients.Phrases like 'Spot on' 'Truthful Reader' 'Picked up on me straight away' simply indicate the Reader had the gift of the gab and conned the client with 'validations' and 'clarifications' or were given 'Markers' to look out forWink
Fact:As I write,on one of the sites there is a Reader currently in a Reading.She has glowing testimonials after only a few weeks of starting.She claims to have been 'Psychic' since birth yet I know she only joined the site after being made redundant from her office job.Its common now,people are popping up all over the place.

20-02-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm rather looking forward to reading all about this.
20-02-2013, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2013 10:16 AM by curious2.)
(20-02-2013 09:51 AM)Becksie Wrote:  I'm rather looking forward to reading all about this.
Welcome Masked Psychic,
Although I am not doubting that some readers on Psychic lines may not be genuine readers. I have never been one to randomly call psychics on the phone lines. However, I would not agree that a psychic cannot connect with a person 1st time on the telephone. Perhaps you personally cannot link in 1st time but it is a bit of a wide statement to claim that no-one else can.
20-02-2013, 01:07 PM
(20-02-2013 10:11 AM)curious2 Wrote:  
(20-02-2013 09:51 AM)Becksie Wrote:  I'm rather looking forward to reading all about this.
Welcome Masked Psychic,
Although I am not doubting that some readers on Psychic lines may not be genuine readers. I have never been one to randomly call psychics on the phone lines. However, I would not agree that a psychic cannot connect with a person 1st time on the telephone. Perhaps you personally cannot link in 1st time but it is a bit of a wide statement to claim that no-one else can.

Well,as one of the most popular Readers in the UK I like to think my average earnings(which I DO declare)of 35-40k per annum suggests I rarely fail to connect.'Connect' being a term indicating you have the clients trust.It is IMPOSSIBLE to know the callers future but its easy to pretend one can.Its one reason WHY I am leaving the industry.

20-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Why can't you reveal your identity?
[/quote]

I am currently online with one of the main companies and have worked for most of the big names.Many people would have had a reading with me so it would be unethical.

20-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Hello Masked Psychic.

Just when I thought the discussion on this forum was limited you have changed that bringing in a very interesting topic. It happens to be one that I thoroughly agree with, which is why I feel bitter about phone psychics in general due to spending much money on readings when I was basically fed a lot of rot. I can well believe that the psychic companies are employing just about anybody these days, which is exactly what another psychic member on here feels. I do also understand why you wish to keep your identity secret. Most members on here including myself do not wish our real names to be disclosed, mainly from fear of a member opposing another member. I want to hear so much more from your posts. I'm sure you have plenty of good stories to tell? Be interesting to hear. Brilliant post Masked Psychic.
20-02-2013, 01:19 PM
(20-02-2013 01:50 AM)80sgoth Wrote:  Hi There Masked Psychic. It's goog to have more psychics on board, as differences of opinions make for more interesting discussions.

I've always wondered if the feedback left on psychic's profile pages is genuine? I sometimes see so many glowing testimonials, in fact some seem to good to be true. It's awful if what you say is true, that anybody can become a reader. But correct me if I'm wrong, surely the psychic companies require a test reading? At least one would hope they do?

Exactly but I got into one with no testing at all!Some require 2 tests but if you know the glib its easy to get past them.Testomonials are often genuine but anyone who analyses the syntax and grammer will find that some are written by the Reader/Company themselves.For example,one of the Readers named as a best reader on these threads is guilty of blatantly writing her own testimonials.Its easy to spot as they are layed out in an unusual way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is Real Astrology? mecheeta 0 229 13-06-2020 09:56 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Astrology doesn’t have to be real to make you happy Mediums Now 0 474 21-09-2019 06:49 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  The creepy truth behind The Witching Hour in Hull dormammu 0 462 05-05-2019 06:08 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Real Psychic Powers. Gilly 0 1,036 14-05-2017 10:29 AM
Last Post: Gilly
  Real - fake - or ugly Killer bee 8 3,480 29-10-2014 11:29 AM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  the truth sayer is back! punk316 0 1,294 07-09-2013 09:58 PM
Last Post: punk316
  thinking for yourself, forcing psychics to get a real job! chrisw316 4 1,891 14-06-2013 12:00 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  New podcast coming soon "The Road to Truth" chrisw316 12 3,570 12-05-2013 01:20 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  Psychics: real or fake? Polly-chick 13 6,859 23-11-2011 01:54 AM
Last Post: brooksburnet25
  Evidence for real psychic gifts post it here. DreamDetective 2 1,947 07-06-2011 07:28 PM
Last Post: Sammy