Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think i'm Psychic
24-09-2010, 10:14 AM
I think i'm Psychic
I've always had this feeling that i'm Psychic but i'm not really sure what to do with it. I see colours and shapes around people, does anyone know what this means?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2010, 11:12 AM
RE: I think i'm Psychic
You could be seeing auras Grim! I don't really know what to do about it myself but you could try asking one of the Psychics on the shows or have a look online. There is a mind/body and spirit event coming up soon in London as posted by inquisitor http://www.psychicshows.co.uk/Thread-mind-body-and-soul Or there's also one oop north in Manchester http://www.mindbodyspirit.co.uk/northern/

Might be worth popping along to one of those, i will be trying to go to the one in London as it is slightly closer for me. Might see you there!

-----Love and light-----
30-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi Grim and Persephone. It could be auras but could also be energies of spirit. As with all things psychic and spirit, its very individual and I found it helpful to ask spirit what they are trying to show you when you see, feel or hear something. I know it might sound a little odd, but it really does work if you listen to the first thing that comes into your head, without logic. Sometimes you might get information that makes no sense to you, but hold onto it as it will slot into place for you.
Hope this is of some help, but feel free to ask more if you like
Love Sammie xx
30-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Tongue RE: I think i'm Psychic
Hi Sammie, even though i missed you off my list you're one of my favourites. In fact i love all the Psychics.... In the World, but i guess that's just because i'm not 'there' yet! Big Grin

I've only ever had 'flashes' of images which have come to pass. It's very inconsistent and seems more like happy co-incidence to me. I have foreseen an old classmate getting braces (years later she did) and strangely remote-viewed a friends house once in disturbing detail. Sadly it doesn't seem i can call on these 'gifts' and i am yet to hear anything close to being called a voice in my head. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
05-10-2010, 03:07 PM
I thought i saw someone's aura on a few occasions but it never seems to last. Also whenever it happened and i went home to look up what the colours mean i can never remember what i saw.. As if it had been erased from my memory.
11-10-2010, 04:20 PM
That's space aliens that is.

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
28-02-2011, 04:54 PM
If you think your psychic, take a look at some of the videos on this link.... do you think what you see is psychic?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...9822730218
04-05-2011, 12:14 PM
AS an Aura Reader I sense you are seeing Auras, but more than just your average Aura, there is a study that says that Certain Aura Readers are able to see peoples thoughts in their Aura. For Example I read one that a Girl was asked if she wanted a cup of coffee and the reader could see the cup forming in her aura field above her head!!
So Some of the shapes your seeing may be peoples thoughts, if you want a list of colours I work from go to my Website under Aura Readings!!
Blessings

http://thecelticseer.co.uk
TheCelticSeer@aol.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2011, 02:02 PM
(04-05-2011 12:14 PM)TheCelticSeer Wrote:  AS an Aura Reader I sense you are seeing Auras, but more than just your average Aura, there is a study that says that Certain Aura Readers are able to see peoples thoughts in their Aura. For Example I read one that a Girl was asked if she wanted a cup of coffee and the reader could see the cup forming in her aura field above her head!!
So Some of the shapes your seeing may be peoples thoughts, if you want a list of colours I work from go to my Website under Aura Readings!!
Blessings

It could also be spirit guides that they're seeing. I also see very faded images, but never a "ghostly figure" or anything. Or maybe i'm seeing auras too? Who knows?
09-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Auras are your own personal Energy field, the first trick is sensing or seeing your own, then you know what you are looking for or sensing on others!!
But by reading the colours I can read the past few months and give clues to a future outcome

http://thecelticseer.co.uk
TheCelticSeer@aol.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user