Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where did jenna go
05-03-2013, 04:20 AM
where did jenna go
I would like to know if jenna is still workin ,if she s comin back, or did she go back to the states , thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 08:24 AM
RE: where did jenna go
who cares where she went ..her readings are rubbish , that woman is in wonderland , nothing she says happen ....
05-03-2013, 12:22 PM
I saw her on red light she was doing a night how but since then I haven't seen her on either channel
05-03-2013, 01:28 PM
I read something in the Guardian last week about Jena and Crystal allegedly getting the show into trouble with OFCOM.
Google 'jenna psychic tv news' and the Guardian article should come up.
I don't know if they've decided to keep Jenna off the air for a while till it's sorted, or what.
05-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Do any of the other female psychics work on the red light or babestations does anyone know or was that a one off I saw, I haven't seen any except her
15-03-2013, 12:03 AM
(05-03-2013 01:28 PM)Nulth Wrote:  I read something in the Guardian last week about Jena and Crystal allegedly getting the show into trouble with OFCOM.
Google 'jenna psychic tv news' and the Guardian article should come up.
I don't know if they've decided to keep Jenna off the air for a while till it's sorted, or what.

This is true. Ally Key from Faulkner Psychic Tarot readings on Facebook plastered it all over their page!! Ally Key now works as a phone reader for Faulkner, and he used to be on Psychic TV!!
15-03-2013, 08:16 PM
(05-03-2013 03:10 PM)hans45 Wrote:  Do any of the other female psychics work on the red light or babestations does anyone know or was that a one off I saw, I haven't seen any except her

Well, all the readers work for the same companies as these babe chat lines.So wouldn't surprise me if there were some readers who combine this and work for these as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jenna Leigh Reine sparklingrose 4 2,307 07-12-2012 09:09 PM
Last Post: Gem_0923
  Psychic Jenna Arieslon 39 15,411 20-03-2012 07:58 PM
Last Post: Sapphire