Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic TV channel faces Ofcom fine
05-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Psychic TV channel faces Ofcom fine
A psychic television channel faces a fine from media regulator Ofcom after two psychics made claims about Michael Jackson and the police investigation into murdered schoolgirl Milly Dowler.

Ofcom said Psychic Today was in breach of broadcasting rules over two interviews with psychics Jenna and Crystal.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/feb...er-jackson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: Psychic TV channel faces Ofcom fine
Great find Sapphire thank you! as far as Crystal goes, it doesnt suprise me in the least...she is full of it Confused But to accredit herself to the Milly Dowler case is well below the belt.
06-03-2013, 11:12 AM
I think on a wider issue I am concerned with the obsession with celebrity..who cares? it worries me that firstly these psychics are refferred to as celebrity psychics..meaning they have some kind of fame and also the obsession that they read for celebs...how does this marry with any form of spirituality and equality? Aren't people equal? Do we just simply want integrity and a great reading who ever we are? more and more PT is becoming like a spiritua? l Heat or OK magazine-STOP..I'm not convinced reading threads that that is what people want..
06-03-2013, 12:09 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. Celebrities are no more important than the rest of us and I don't care who a reader has read for. I just want to know that they are a good psychic.
06-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Good I am glad as they have to be honest. The quality of some of the readers are awful, and full of bullshit, which makes the geniune ones suffer as people will stop ringing them. I kinda wish I had not invested my hard earned cash of some of the charlatans on the show! Jenna was indeed rubbish, not had a reading from Crystal, I did from Soraya and Lisa Marie who need to be very careful what they say about personal relationships as they can cause vulnerable people to make the wrong decisions!. The only genuine readers I have come across have been Alison Sheryll, Adam Leonard who were I must say the best! and Anistra is very good. Hazel Lee was good but is very loud!. They never post negative comments and I am sure there have been plenty!
07-03-2013, 10:05 PM
(07-03-2013 09:54 AM)wispy Wrote:  Deb,you hit the nail on the head, and the same nail goes in the coffin,for many vunerable people and those with savings to spend.It eats away at your head as one psychic says one thing and another something else,and it eats away at your savings until they're gone.
I know people come on here and remark on how each should be stronger and take charge of their own emotions etc etc but when you are going through a traumatic time,are lonely,because you feel you have no one to turn to,this practice of getting readings from this show is the beginning of the end,mentally and materially.
I learned the hard way,and like smoking gradually weaned myself off,I'm not saying I don't watch now and again,maybe once in a blue moon I might send the odd text in to remind myself how bad it is. I wish ofcom had taken it off the air and that would make people strong again,cos they would have to cope,they would turn back to their friends and relatives and talk things through,instead of allowing your family to watch you slowly go down the drain because this addictive show ends up making you hide away wanting to be alone until it's the right time to get your fix,which always leaves you wanting more.I am clean now and have been a long time, but how sorry I am for those of you who are still hooked on it.
I don't believe any of these work from the highest light for the highest good of people.They work with the lower energies,some getting a few nuggets,enough to bring you back again and again,but even those are not coming from the place of pure goodness,they can't be as they would not be there.
Over the years I have seen the odd good one come and go,in the days I was an addict,these left because they knew the energy in that place was so bad.The falsness you can see,with their hyper laughing and stupid talking,which is enough for you to see they don't work from goodness,there's no love or respect there for anyone.
It is a platform for those with egos,and wannabees,who believe they know it all,but in real terms,don't,they have just found themselves a platform to waffle from,when you have seen and heard a genuine spiritual person speak,with confidence,and guide you through a meditation,or teach you the basics of growth from within,you will see what a joke these people are.
How they could even allow Crystal to carry on after being found out about her lies,I don't understand,but I suppose,her and Jenna were the two found out.What about the others ?well, I do feel one by one they will start to fall from grace soon, and they will get their offcomupence.
Sorry for the rant,but I care.

I couldn't have put things better myself Wispy. You are so right when you say the majority of these psychics on the show use this as a platform. I guess it gives them their 5 minutes of fame?

The cracks on PS TV one by one are slowly beginning to show? There are good genuine psychics about, these sales show psychics give the genuine ones a bad name?
08-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Aldo,JH and sky are the top 3 in my book Smile I will not get readings of other ones because they are useless. I was the same wispy I spent a lot of money on that show but now i am learning to trust myself more (gut feelings) I cannot fault aldo, he has helped me through a lot and I get readings from him at home now. It is very hard to break away but it can be done. Smile

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
08-03-2013, 10:50 AM
(08-03-2013 12:13 AM)miss sunshine Wrote:  Aldo,JH and sky are the top 3 in my book Smile I will not get readings of other ones because they are useless. I was the same wispy I spent a lot of money on that show but now i am learning to trust myself more (gut feelings) I cannot fault aldo, he has helped me through a lot and I get readings from him at home now. It is very hard to break away but it can be done. Smile

Yes I would agree.though even with this to be aware that n one can be completely accurate..but yes Aldo has been beneficial to me both in what he sees and how to look at something with a more positive angle despite everything!!! I would add Demian to this list.

I think from my own exprieence isolation mixed with some kind of build up of difficulty or trauma can lead to dependency..as having now broken away from isolation I am naturally healing, grounding and enjoying the new as opposed to swimming in memories and readings. I think the friendly style of the show can also lure people in with in some cases a false sense of being cared for..where they may lack this..I also agree with another former post. don't make big descions based on a reading..becuase I have learnt that things can be misinterpreted by you and the reader!!!!!!!!!!!!! purely by accident and misreading the symbols etc...
I think finding one or two readers fro a full perspective..rationing yourself and then really putting in place your own life/growth plan and addressing isolation or any feelings of not being cared for...are more powerful options..otherwise ones power is given over to the psychic and the situation..not leaving much to oneself to take the reigns........and yes the erratic quality of the readers awful.....the chit chat beyond boring...I preferred the old show when it looked like a pirate radio show in the back of a store room..it flt more authentic without all the glitz and had a better balance of intelligence......not Chat or Heat magazine.
09-03-2013, 11:03 PM
(06-03-2013 01:00 AM)Dom Wrote:  Great find Sapphire thank you! as far as Crystal goes, it doesnt suprise me in the least...she is full of it Confused But to accredit herself to the Milly Dowler case is well below the belt.

Thanks Dom, I fould this link on this forum posted by someone, had to share so started a new thread.

Crystal also said in past shows that she works with Scotland Yard.
14-01-2015, 10:10 AM
(14-01-2015 10:03 AM)bernado Wrote:  Playing cards to call for spiritual messages via paranormal connection has become the common practice in the occult community

Hiya Bernado. Yes, your right, anybody can read with a deck of playing cards. No need to pay for this service from a psychic. Google on amazon and you'll find books where you can interpret the playing cards. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video Psychic Today - Moving to SKY CHANNEL 680 Psychic Today 1 501 17-05-2019 04:49 PM
Last Post: Psychic Today
  PSYCHIC TODAY CHANNEL CHANGE!! Psychic Today 0 365 11-05-2019 05:14 PM
Last Post: Psychic Today
  NEW CHANNEL! liseypsychic 2 1,416 22-12-2011 05:06 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Channel 1 mecheeta 2 2,108 28-12-2010 11:52 PM
Last Post: muladharamagick