Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raymond Castrogiovanni
06-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Raymond Castrogiovanni
What are your thoughts/experiences regarding Raymond Castrogiovanni? I didn't watch the show back in the days when he was a regular but I saw him on Monday and I really liked him. I decided to have a reading with him and as I have said in the John Healey thread, what he told me is the same as John, although it seems highly unlikely at the moment. Has anyone had readings with him and if so, were his predictions accurate? What about timings?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Raymond Castrogiovanni
Hello Gemini,

Is Raymond back in the studio these days?? I rarely watch now. In my opinion Ray is a very sincere & genuine man... I have had many texts/voicemails with him back in the day & he became quite a good friend outside of having readings. My experience of Raymond is he is very empathetic & its like he feels what you feel. A good psychic astrologer but alas none of his predictions have happened. Hope that helps.. DC X
06-03-2013, 11:08 PM
I had a reading with Ray xmas about a chap in my life. He said this chap was my twin flame, and would contact in two weeks, and could see me having a baby with him. This chap stopped contacting after xmas. If he surfaces again i ll take it back, but i was no impressed. He said this chap would contact after xmas and invite me down, this never happened.
06-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Sorry to hear that lolly but as I said Ray is a lovely man but I agree nothing has materialised for me either. Hope its just a case of bad timing for both of us xx
07-03-2013, 05:12 PM
well hang on, the bloke in question has at least spoken to me again today, we ll see wat pans out i ll keep you posted lol
07-03-2013, 05:49 PM
DC He was in the studio as a one-off. Apparently on the 1st Monday of the month on the morning show they're going to have some of the at home psychics in the studio. They said he was too busy to go in regularly which is a shame as I liked him a lot more than several of the regulars.
08-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Raymond is good stock.. I'm just sorry I didn't have a voicemail with him but it was not to be.. its a shame that he is unable to come in more often, he is one of the best ones.
08-03-2013, 11:38 PM
I had a couple of readings from Raymond about 4 years ago when he was a regular on the show, I just went through those readings, altogether he made 6 predictions, 2 big ones and 4 small ones. None of them materialised, and mores to the point, stuff he told me that was going on, well with benefit of hindsight as opposed to psychic insight, he was wrong about it all any.

Dreamcatcher, I don't understand how you think he is one of the best ones when your also saying nothing he ever told you materialised?
09-03-2013, 12:04 AM
yeah im sorry dom too i think its really all rubbish
09-03-2013, 12:56 AM
I suppose its because he nailed my situation anytime I consulted him but then he knew more about my situation than most.. My people NOTHING any psychic has said to me has materialised but I have gone past the days of feathering & tarring people *I AM NOT SAYING THATS WHAT YOU'RE DOING* but I can see why it looks like I am contradicting myself.. Sorry x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Fool : The cards in detail with Raymond drstrange 0 327 09-11-2016 08:06 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  Raymond Castrogiovanni? Gem_0923 4 1,260 20-04-2013 06:44 PM
Last Post: CherryPie
  So happy to see Raymond Dream Catcher 4 1,093 21-03-2012 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sapphire