Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees??
09-03-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees??
thanks for that sapphire . . . i did wonder if maybe thats what she may have done Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 10:58 PM
(06-03-2013 11:13 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  The reason I ask is because I would like a reading but refuse to pay PTV's crazy prices.. I had one with Suki about a month ago- I liked her but any views welcomed xxx

Dream Catcher, I don't have many readings with Psychic Sofa, only private readings with John Healey. I needed urgent clarity on a situation and refuse to pay Psychic Today prices, went on Psychic Sofa and only Lily was available. She asked me my name and area of concern. She gave me so much information and insight. She explained and helped me understand why situation has manifested around me and that I shouldn't worry. Found her very professional and has soothing voice. Spoken to a few readers on Psychic Sofa in past but Lily is best so far.
09-03-2013, 11:01 PM
the only thing with soul spirit (eleanor) is that she's really hard to catch online as she's not logged on that often
09-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Had two readings with Eleanor and she gave validations, but nothing happened for me. It's all about connection I suppose.
09-03-2013, 11:51 PM
I had a reading with Eleanor last summer.Just the 1 reading.To be honest I didn't find her the best reader on there.Mainly because nothing she told me happened.But a very nice sympathetic lady and very pleasant to talk to when your feeling a bit down.
06-12-2013, 01:03 AM
(15-07-2013 04:35 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  I found Iona a good reader, some minor predictions happened and she does not keep you on the line just to get money off you.

Wendy J is a decent person and she left the Circle because of the unethical way they were running the business which speaks volume to me.

Iona gave me a reading, and at the time didn't match up to what others had told me. Turned out she was right all along….BUT i did get slightly annoyed when she used my time to tell me how she met her guide on my call and went on a bit.
06-12-2013, 04:38 PM
I am glad this thread got bumped up as it made me smile. Ohhhh guys, I have moved on so much from this psychic world, thats not a jibe at anyone but when I look back & see how obsessed I was it shocking. Readings no longer interest me! I smile when I look back & see myself comparing psychics dates & times for reassurance. Seems like a different person entirely. It will not surprize you that nothing has happened that was predicted!

Love to you all. Happy Christmas xxxx
06-12-2013, 05:35 PM
I have 3 favourite readers on Psychic Sofa.I think Bebe is a terrific reader,she doesen't sugarcoat and tells you how it is.I was also highly impressed with Anthony.he has given me some predictions which have already started to come through.Highly recommend him,blunt but to the point.Also Amethyst is pretty good.
21-02-2014, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2014 12:05 AM by Sedna Rose.)
(07-03-2013 08:17 AM)80sgoth Wrote:  For me, it has to be Bernard and Amethyst. To my mind they are two great psychics that have told me things as they are.

I had reading with Bernard on the Circle in the spring last year - he has since moved to the Psychic sofa. He gave me a very detailed prediction about somebody I was going to meet, the circumstances, his career (journalist) and that he would be my long term serious partner. Absolutely none of it came true. Bernard came across as being a really nice person. I'm wondering if some people think they are psychic when they aren't at all - that they just have good imaginations but think they are predictions. Why otherwise would people who seem really genuinely nice give you totally incorrect information about your future.
21-02-2014, 12:15 AM
I have been very confused of late, every single reader (except Bernard funnily enough) have told me the same things. This started back over 12 months ago. I read with Anthony in April last year and have just read his reading back. OMG things he said have started to happen. We often assume that readers are talking about the immediate future. When you read in April and they mention June/July you assume it must actually be that June/July. Blow me down with a feather, it appears that many readers (and I am selective) predicted that timing last year. It all seems to be happening right now, moving towards that. Not just relationship based, family, money, business based. So I feel quite confident now, that many readers get it right, we however need to be patient and wait for what they predict to come in. I am selective on Psychic Sofa now, I used to just read with who is available. Now I only go with Amethyst, Aylin, I have read with Beth and she was spot on but can't get her now for love nor money. Cara is OK but never had a prediction play out with her. So be choosy who you read with, write them down and forget about them. Then read them every now and again. You may just be surprised.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anna psychic sofa Rachel212 47 3,906 03-09-2018 03:07 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic Sofa's Changed Look Rodrigo 3 237 30-08-2018 11:10 PM
Last Post: pasha
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 7 804 26-08-2018 04:09 PM
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 33 40,807 23-08-2018 11:52 AM
  Psychic sofa....just a shocking realisation Lauragrace 5 563 07-08-2018 02:44 PM
Last Post: Pink25
  Psychic sofa pindikaur and marion Kayley 7 1,460 18-07-2018 10:24 AM
Last Post: Angelica38
  psychic sofa Dorothy 21 1,221 28-06-2018 11:09 AM
  Anthony - Psychic Sofa miserable 52 13,387 29-05-2018 04:06 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Abigail psychic sofa Rachel212 6 1,305 28-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Dorothy
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 226 26,892 13-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Ladybug