Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees??
21-02-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees??
I agree about Bernard. Such a nice helpful guy to talk to, but predictions (all but one) didn't happen. I don't know what to make of him, because I like his style and he seems genuine enough when you talk to him .. ... .. I suppose my favourite readers that I trust and have proved to be the best are Suki and Amethyst. I've recently found out that Paul G also on ask the answer reads for psychic sofa as well. He's good,, very good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2014, 12:30 PM
I agree about Bernard very helpful but predictions didn't happen either, I do trust Amethyst she is very good and after re reading over notes more things have come to pass which I had forgot about, I like that she is always honest with me. I was a few weeks ago wanting to have a reading with Cara its been said on here that she is lovely but no predictions so I did have a reading with Jodie, I thought she was good and accurate, I know some have said she gave the wonderful surprise valentines predictions but she was so on the nail with validations with me that I am hoping that her predictions do happen which they might, I know tim deheaney gave me predictions at a time I never thought would happen and they have and Jodies readings match his and what Amethyst has said also
21-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Jodie's the only psychic I've had a reading with on psy sofa, as I only have readings very occasionally. I will be honest I was impressed with what she picked up about me, I made sure I gave her no feedback as well.

I was happy enough with what she picked up, she didn't NEED to give me the valentine sweetener either, I wish she hadn't of spoilt the reading by putting that in either. I suppose psychics (or some) seem to think that's what ladies want to hear?

My other predictions from Jodie aren't due yet, so we'll wait and see. I notice she's advertised as a medium, mediums don't as a rule predict future events. She definitely has a gift of some sort, perhaps the future is not her forte? But before I make any rash judgements I'll wait and see if her other predictions unfold.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
21-02-2014, 09:47 PM
(21-02-2014 07:01 PM)Dancing Dolly Wrote:  Jodie's the only psychic I've had a reading with on psy sofa, as I only have readings very occasionally. I will be honest I was impressed with what she picked up about me, I made sure I gave her no feedback as well.

I was happy enough with what she picked up, she didn't NEED to give me the valentine sweetener either, I wish she hadn't of spoilt the reading by putting that in either. I suppose psychics (or some) seem to think that's what ladies want to hear?

My other predictions from Jodie aren't due yet, so we'll wait and see. I notice she's advertised as a medium, mediums don't as a rule predict future events. She definitely has a gift of some sort, perhaps the future is not her forte? But before I make any rash judgements I'll wait and see if her other predictions unfold.

I agree her validations are truly awesome, but the predictions were plain wrong. She definitely has a gift for me there was no doubt about it what so ever but the reading is only validations, I didn't have mediumship but I suspect that is her forte.
04-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Pathologically I tried everyone for my situation. It was an extremely complex relationship with 4 ppl and long distance involved and my question was always the same: I want to know about how my love life is going.

1) Eleanor (4682)
- got the whole situation right in her first sentence!!! names right, names of friends around me and my boyfriend right. Some locations right. Predictions of contact right. Most importantly she's very caring and non-judgemental, thinking from your perspective. Btw she also got my career, my appearance, our ages and ethnicities right.

2) Lolly
- didn't expect that. She also got the whole situation right in her first sentence. She didn't give names or locations but she confronted me when I denied one thing, indeed she was correct Smile she viewed the emotions and thoughts of each of us in deeper ways, and gave me a totally different outcome. She's a very caring reader as well.

3) Ally Key
- also got the situation right. Very nice to talk to. He knew what I exactly wanted at the moment (most readers got it wrong). He gave me a kind of shorter term prediction 'he will tell you something more positive (in terms of what I truly wanted) in 3 weeks time. I think he got his emotional changes right as well, including he's very much afraid of big changes and therefore started backing off a bit 2 weeks ago. He implied that in the long run it would work out the way I want.

4) Heidi
- very similar to Lolly but went into more details. She said in the first place she was not doing fortune telling but giving me the most likely outcome based on the past and his current thoughts, which was he wouldn't leave his current situation as he was not 'too unhappy' that would drive him to do so. She also got his age correct. Very genuine person.

5) Pearl and sapphire got the complex situation right away but both were cold and judgemental. Pearl said something he mentioned to me before and I was surprised. They didn't even want to explain things just said 'it's not going to work'.

6) Eileen was very good as she saw almost everything but it took a long time for her to shuffle the cards!!! She's kind. Outcome very much similar to Eleanor's.

7) Anna was slow, but she definitely saw everything. She got his home country right. Similar prediction to Eleanor.

For the rest of the readers they didn't get everything right so I didn't mention them.

I think in terms of prediction it depends on the method they are using. If it's pure mediumship spiritual guides or Angels it's more of a logical prediction based on current situation and thoughts. When they also use Tarot or other cards the outcomes are in longer term. It also depends on whether the reader is viewing from your perspective or his/her own. Say, for one person she may need marriage and physical presence, but for another she may just want real love and emotional attachment. I guess that's why these good readers gave me different predictions. It's just a matter of the time frame they saw and perspectives.

I was just curious to do all these (plus getting some comfort at the same time). Seriously, predictions can be inaccurate because all of us have free will!!!!!!
05-06-2014, 11:59 PM
(04-06-2014 11:37 PM)Wonderful Life Wrote:  Pathologically I tried everyone for my situation. It was an extremely complex relationship with 4 ppl and long distance involved and my question was always the same: I want to know about how my love life is going.

1) Eleanor (4682)
- got the whole situation right in her first sentence!!! names right, names of friends around me and my boyfriend right. Some locations right. Predictions of contact right. Most importantly she's very caring and non-judgemental, thinking from your perspective. Btw she also got my career, my appearance, our ages and ethnicities right.

2) Lolly
- didn't expect that. She also got the whole situation right in her first sentence. She didn't give names or locations but she confronted me when I denied one thing, indeed she was correct Smile she viewed the emotions and thoughts of each of us in deeper ways, and gave me a totally different outcome. She's a very caring reader as well.

3) Ally Key
- also got the situation right. Very nice to talk to. He knew what I exactly wanted at the moment (most readers got it wrong). He gave me a kind of shorter term prediction 'he will tell you something more positive (in terms of what I truly wanted) in 3 weeks time. I think he got his emotional changes right as well, including he's very much afraid of big changes and therefore started backing off a bit 2 weeks ago. He implied that in the long run it would work out the way I want.

4) Heidi
- very similar to Lolly but went into more details. She said in the first place she was not doing fortune telling but giving me the most likely outcome based on the past and his current thoughts, which was he wouldn't leave his current situation as he was not 'too unhappy' that would drive him to do so. She also got his age correct. Very genuine person.

5) Pearl and sapphire got the complex situation right away but both were cold and judgemental. Pearl said something he mentioned to me before and I was surprised. They didn't even want to explain things just said 'it's not going to work'.

6) Eileen was very good as she saw almost everything but it took a long time for her to shuffle the cards!!! She's kind. Outcome very much similar to Eleanor's.

7) Anna was slow, but she definitely saw everything. She got his home country right. Similar prediction to Eleanor.

For the rest of the readers they didn't get everything right so I didn't mention them.

I think in terms of prediction it depends on the method they are using. If it's pure mediumship spiritual guides or Angels it's more of a logical prediction based on current situation and thoughts. When they also use Tarot or other cards the outcomes are in longer term. It also depends on whether the reader is viewing from your perspective or his/her own. Say, for one person she may need marriage and physical presence, but for another she may just want real love and emotional attachment. I guess that's why these good readers gave me different predictions. It's just a matter of the time frame they saw and perspectives.

I was just curious to do all these (plus getting some comfort at the same time). Seriously, predictions can be inaccurate because all of us have free will!!!!!!

I agree that Heidi's an excellent reader. Ally Keys I found one of the most bumptious full of himself readers Ive yet to encounter. I doubt a lot of his psychic ability he claims to possess.
06-06-2014, 12:49 PM
(05-06-2014 11:59 PM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 11:37 PM)Wonderful Life Wrote:  Pathologically I tried everyone for my situation. It was an extremely complex relationship with 4 ppl and long distance involved and my question was always the same: I want to know about how my love life is going.

1) Eleanor (4682)

2) Lolly

3) Ally Key

4) Heidi

I agree that Heidi's an excellent reader. Ally Keys I found one of the most bumptious full of himself readers Ive yet to encounter. I doubt a lot of his psychic ability he claims to possess.

Interesting discussion!

I feel like many readers cannot see the 'actual outcome' but just give u the most likely outcome from their understanding of the situation and their perspectives. Free will does intervene, that's one of the reasons for us to do the reading: what can be done, if any, to change or improve the outcome. I guess that's also why even for those who visualize things in the future they can only see the coming few months.

It's impossible to guess my situation based on my question. So I think those who can get there are real psychic.

Heidi doesn't do fortune telling, but I benefit from knowing the truth (including how each of us felt) from her. Still useful for me to make a decision.
06-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Hi Wonderful Life. Surely a psychic that can't predict future events is only doing half a job? I'm an art teacher so it's like me saying I can't prepare students for their forthcoming exams? I don't know anything about Heidi, but if she can't predict the future or answer any concerns she's not worth her weight as a psychic however much she picks up on people's moods and feelings.

Perhaps some of these readers would be more suitable for guidance counselling as they're obviously not right for psychic work unless of corse these readers are mediums that pick up spirit. So are you saying these readers aren't able to answer a question confidently? Freewill is a cop-out for readers that get everything wrong. I had a reading many years ago with a lady called Sue Ann. This was in the late nineties before the phone psychic big companies were not so widely used. All I can say is that lady delivered, no freewill get out, looking back I can now see that everything she predicted came true. But of course, there were more proper psychics around in those days. I'm not saying charlatans weren't around then, but it wasn't so commercial back then and readers with their own business had to prove themselves.
07-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Wonderful life, thanks for the breakdown of how each reader approached your particular situation. Your post shows how much of a reader's personality can ome into a reading too.
As for judgemental readers, in my experience the worst have been a few from the Michele Knight site. Jeepers! That site was my first introduction to telephone readings. Apart from the fact that readers like Jeannie, Sadie, Barbara and others got nothing right in terms of predictions, some were downright depressing too. Tara, David and Maria delivered their readings in such a downbeat way I was put off the whole site. Gemma was really off putting. She picked up on one or two things but was wrong on others. When I corrected her she seemed most put out. It was as if she wanted to dispute my knowledge of my own life! And she has this weird thing about being 'spiritual'. My lack of interest in airy fairy things seemed to shock her. I found her whole manner judgemental and awful.
07-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Hello Wonderful Life.

It is interesting to see views on readers, I agree that validation and the reader looking into a persons thoughts and feelings is important. I do agree with pg, that some of MKs readers are not all they're cracked up to be. I've encountered rudeness and arrogance from some of her psychics.

There is one thing that hanging pants has brought up that I am in full agreement with. I do think that many readers should be classed as guidance councillors. I read cards myself and there are methods and spreads where the end result to a question can be found. I think if a reader isn't confident enough to do fortune telling then they should put this on their profile as agony aunt!!

I believe some things are pre-destined in our lives, otherwise how do many genuine clairvoyants and fortune tellers get things right that have been predicted in the past. Of course we all have an element of choices and decisions that we have to make, this is our journey through life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic sofa....just a shocking realisation Lauragrace 5 305 07-08-2018 02:44 PM
Last Post: Pink25
  Psychic sofa pindikaur and marion Kayley 7 1,387 18-07-2018 10:24 AM
Last Post: Angelica38
  psychic sofa Dorothy 21 986 28-06-2018 11:09 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Anthony - Psychic Sofa miserable 52 13,165 29-05-2018 04:06 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Abigail psychic sofa Rachel212 6 1,224 28-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Dorothy
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 226 26,137 13-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Ladybug
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 4 583 26-04-2018 12:58 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 100 10,166 18-04-2018 08:18 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 12 1,996 18-04-2018 06:33 PM
Last Post: Sianr
  Psychic Sofa get some decent readers Daredevil Dave 107 10,380 09-04-2018 09:24 PM
Last Post: Dorothy