Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
As you all know.....
07-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Smile As you all know.....
.......over the years I have had MANY psychic readings but never had even one prediction happen over a time period of 4 years. Most of the psychics have got my situation correct but not one of them has gotten a date or remotely near it. Some of them have said to me that I should take the situation into my own hands (which I have tried to do) but theres been nothing tangable.. it is a complex situation & one I can't seem to give up on but I really don't know what to do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: As you all know.....
I think the key is in what you have said... over the years.... if there has been years, and still you are not seeing anything happen the way you want, then maybe now is the time to draw a line under it and start wanting something new... and yes, I know that's easier said than done... but you could be sitting here in years to come thinking and feeling the same way, or you could be sitting in here in years to come with a new and exciting life, happy, etc etc :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
07-03-2013, 04:06 PM
yes i really do think, it is all not true...im sad i m one of those people that became addicted to it, i think its very clever psychology, its quite hard to take actually, but i think im goin to start facing the fact of it
07-03-2013, 05:07 PM
ah bless you ad, you been through hard times like us all. i ve found it hard cos i ve had some odd sort of premonition type things myself, but i do think it must just be an animal type instinct thing. i would like to think a lot of psychics actually believe they can help people and are not just blatently ripping people off
07-03-2013, 07:21 PM
(07-03-2013 01:58 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  .......over the years I have had MANY psychic readings but never had even one prediction happen over a time period of 4 years. Most of the psychics have got my situation correct but not one of them has gotten a date or remotely near it. Some of them have said to me that I should take the situation into my own hands (which I have tried to do) but theres been nothing tangable.. it is a complex situation & one I can't seem to give up on but I really don't know what to do.

I was in the same situation..one of complexity..no predictions no change...for me things began to shift when I started going out and making new friends and having fun..not dating just getting out and finding myself laugh again..and enjoying interaction..I did let go..I literally sent the email I am drawing a line...for me mainly.
Since ten I have been healing..begining to feel again and realised that the situation was more complex than I realised.. I tied the loose ends up with Aldo, I feel so much better..I realised that even if this person was able to move forward I was too hurt..too bruised from the pain of the waiting...I also questioned wether in the interim they had shown qualities of someone I would want to be with..when I couldn't say ys I knew it was time to make room for someone else..
I am not telling you what to do..but for me finally letting go..has given me-me back! the strong great woman who takes no prisoners!
08-03-2013, 11:37 AM
Yes I agree with what all of you have said & I think having readings just make you hang on in there when otherwise you would have given up but hey ho I still can't give up on the person.. Wish I had a magic wand LOL
08-03-2013, 11:40 AM
(07-03-2013 02:34 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  I think the key is in what you have said... over the years.... if there has been years, and still you are not seeing anything happen the way you want, then maybe now is the time to draw a line under it and start wanting something new... and yes, I know that's easier said than done... but you could be sitting here in years to come thinking and feeling the same way, or you could be sitting in here in years to come with a new and exciting life, happy, etc etc :-)

Believe it or not I actually have quite a good life.Smile I have family, friends, a good home & social life. I have a job I love & life isn't bad at all but its this one area that frustrates me but perhaps you're right maybe I should just give up xxHeart
08-03-2013, 11:56 AM
(08-03-2013 11:40 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 02:34 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  I think the key is in what you have said... over the years.... if there has been years, and still you are not seeing anything happen the way you want, then maybe now is the time to draw a line under it and start wanting something new... and yes, I know that's easier said than done... but you could be sitting here in years to come thinking and feeling the same way, or you could be sitting in here in years to come with a new and exciting life, happy, etc etc :-)

Believe it or not I actually have quite a good life.Smile I have family, friends, a good home & social life. I have a job I love & life isn't bad at all but its this one area that frustrates me but perhaps you're right maybe I should just give up xxHeart
08-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Ah dream catcher :-)..i think its right, i think if you do really try to crack on and put it to the back of yr mind you will either forget it and move on to better things or the person will see yr not dependent on them, if you know wat i mean by that, and maybe come back. I think its very often the case feelings arnt usually a one way thing, how you feel i think the other person feels too, its just gettin past watevers in the way of allowing those feelings to flow. good luck with it xx
08-03-2013, 02:05 PM
(08-03-2013 11:40 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  

LOL sorry Dream catcher I didn't mean you had a bad life and sorry it came across that way, I just meant if you are years down the line of wanting something to happen that isn't happening, that maybe it might be better for you to draw a line under it, and move on, so that this time next year you are in a completely better place regarding the *situation* and its no longer frustrating you, or on the back of your mind, and that you are in a better place in yourself because of it :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire