Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Joanna Scott or Patsy Duffy - or neither ?
16-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Joanna Scott or Patsy Duffy - or neither ?
Which one of those (if any )gave you predictions which actually happened?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Joanna Scott or Patsy Duffy - or neither ?
(16-03-2013 01:13 PM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  Which one of those (if any )gave you predictions which actually happened?

I haven't had any kind of reading with Joanna..but that is because I am not drawn to her and not totally convinced by er psychic ability. I have had a few text messgaes read by Patsy and they have been pretty accurate..and also realistic I do think Patsy works with integrity and realsim and depth to get beyond a prediction but to look at why there may be a problem and what is best for you..
16-03-2013, 01:56 PM
thank you guys. When I had reading with Jo she was rather sarcastic and she asked me what do I do for livign at the begining of her reading which I found weird, then she talked about herself and then waffled a lot about astrology and how compatible me and potential partner are ..which I didnt want ..as I know we are NOT behaving the same way just because astrology .....and what killed it for me was her - telling me I should be adventorous (sexually that is !!!) and just go with the flow ......totally dissapointed !!!

and PAtsy ,.,she is nice and kind hearted but not sure about her ...she is one of those who are not that specific and rather patronise abd repeat herself however she is not as bad as Hazel or others////

so for me ..neither of them
16-03-2013, 11:46 PM
I can't say either of those psychics stand out for me.I did have a reading with Jo Scott when she worked for the Psychic & soul channel with Damien.Through the reading she kept trying to sneak feedback off me to see if she was correct.Then everything became vague.needless to say, nothing happened when she said it would.Patsy Duffy I only had a tex answered.She was way off course with my situation.Both of them I would consider to be non descript readers.
24-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Jo Scott did get some predictions and timings right for me on one txt message I sent into the show last year, but the nxt txt i sent in a few weeks later was well off. so a bit hit and miss. dnt think ive had a reading from patsy so cant comment on her.
27-04-2013, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 08:51 PM by Demi.)
I had a text message reply in 2012 about work and she went into great detail, she said I would be working for a couple of weeks in Liverpool then down in London area. I rubbished this at the time and thought she was talking nonsense but oh how correct she was, absolutely spot on so I would highly recommend Joanna Scott whether work or love. Haven't had a reading with Patsy Duffy though. :shy:Demi x
28-04-2013, 06:32 AM
I had a phone reading in 2012 by the lovely Jo Scott. Can't tell you what a load of s--t that reading was. She must have rolled off 20-30 occupations on the list and still didn't get what I did for a living. The relationship? She got everything back to front. Maybe she's hot to look at, but as a reader:- ) No Way.
12-02-2015, 07:35 PM
Had readings with both. Joanna was digging out as much info as she could and then turned it into general chat nothing else.
Patsy on other hand predicted this wonderful almost dreamy prediction, described all the bits and pieces and of course that didn't happen. That was about 3 years ago - have they both improved ? I very much doubt it.

In fact according to latest feedback for Joanna its horrendous and Patsy leaving PTV for Tamara which after only few months didn't work not even sure what she is doing these days but wouldn't go back to her for a reading ....EVER AGAIN !
19-02-2015, 10:10 AM
I don't like Joanna Scott as a person so would never have a reading from her.

Joanna's official website is full of mistakes and obviously hasn't been proofread, so her attention to detail can't be all that hot.

However my main objection to Joanna Scott is the show-reel on her website where she boasts about keeping callers on the phone for as long as possible so they spend more.

Joanna Scott is a vile woman!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jeremiah Scott – Guest Psychic Psychic Today 0 349 21-08-2019 07:19 AM
Last Post: Psychic Today
  Joanna Scott on Psychic Today PsychicToday 61 24,827 20-07-2014 12:46 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Patsy Duffy and other stuff White lady 4 2,870 06-07-2012 09:20 PM
Last Post: Fortune