Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are you asking about predictions coming true?
16-03-2013, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2013 01:25 PM by Muffins.)
Why are you asking about predictions coming true?
This is superquick as I am up the walls between one thing and another. And for those whose private messages I've not responded to, I will, in a few days, when the madness goes!!

I come in and out of the forum most days to see what is going on. I can see why people are getting readings and I can understand that they want an accurate and responsible reader, but, why is the onus always placed on the psychic/medium to give the true outcome, with seemingly less emphasis on what you are doing about your own situation???

This does not apply to everyone who posts here. But it does apply to some. If you have felt compelled strongly enough to have a reading about a situation which holds a great place in your heart, then either of two things is happening.

1. You truly believe in the situation you want rectified

or

2. The situation has affected you in such a way, that you know that you are meant to take something away from it, with you, which will inevitably allow you to grow and learn from it.

You can have a million readings about the situation, but the only way to bring it forward so you know whether it falls into category 1 or 2 (there could be more, I'm writing quickly and not overly thinking), is if you do something about it yourself. It has to be about what you do do about it, not what anyone else says about it. Go to the source of your situation and there you will get the answers. Trust your own gut about when to do what, you know the situation inside out, better than anyone else. A psychic can only give you what they feel to be the potential outcome, they may be able to see actual snippets of your future, but all in all, it comes down to you only.

Forget timings, I give these, and where I know exactly why I feel xyz about a situation, the way in which the information is given to me or to others is so delicate. You are the master of your own time, and the situation has its own master of time - and only when the time is right for everyone/everything, will it then play out.

Trust your own gut instinct.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2013, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2013 01:38 PM by flamered.)
RE: Why are you asking about predictions coming true?
I would add a number three to this as a potential perhaps unconsious reason fro getting readings..that perhaps when we feel disconnected from someone and contact has broken down contact with a psychic readings can feel as though it bridges the gap and can make one feel as though that person is still in ones life or closer..it can fill the coldness and blankness of silence from the other person...this is something I have become aware of..through it now but it is something to also think about..

Also some of the most helpful and productive readings I have had have not included correct predictions but correct information to empower me and to make my own choices...

lastly I would say the more complex a situation the more odds against predictions and timings happening as there are more aspects to change the course..also some readers do not pick up everything...I say this becuase almost no predictions came through on a complex long distance situation where as now more have come through on a more straight forward situation..

So predictions are not the most powerful aspect..the ability to place oneself in perhaps with a reader in the best position for navigating ones own path is truely powerful..as that is about self reliance..
16-03-2013, 02:20 PM
what you should understand if I pay for the premium line number than I think Im entitled to some sort of outcome in this case prediction. Do you call just to have chat and bit of laugh ? I dont ....altough I dont take it too seriously I hope it has some truth in it :-)

Yes it now always happen and not exactly as it was said BUT point is we call as we want to know , sometimes we need little insight what really goes on ....
16-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Flamered - good added point and I agree with all you say - additional information that you become aware of, helps you make your own choices too. But like you say it has to come down to self-reliance, rather than a waiting situation, where you don't make your own choices!!

Happy_go_girl - I do understand that you are choosing to make those calls at those high rates, but, having numerous readings to hear the same thing, at what point are you trusting what you believe in yourself? If someone you trust (whom you've called), has given you what you believe to be true at that time, what do you do next? Do you sit and wait it out, or trust your original gut instinct, and find out what you want to know yourself about your situation?

Having reading upon reading, does not resolve or solve what you are ringing about, it only backs up what you've heard already. It may give you reassurance, but it does not remove the situation issue from your plate?

The prediction is only as good as what one does with what they need to do? The prediction won't happen if the parties dont do something about it.
16-03-2013, 02:42 PM
And yes, before anyone says anything, some "psychics" have more ability than others, it is down to you to find a reputable one that you feel connected to - but it is not the reputable ones fault or inability that makes the prediction incorrect.
16-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Multiple readings will only confuse a situation. For example, if a person has hundreds of readings in a short space of time over the same situation, it is going to give confusing information, psychics will interpret things differently, or pick up on different aspects of the situation, and it's a bit like having an information over load.

I guess the problem with relying on readings and having the expectation that the outcome will be exactly what you want, and the reader will confirm that outcome as being exactly what you want (the universal you I mean), is that people then lose personal responsibility? If a situation doesn't happen, then it has to be the psychics fault for giving false hope, but what if its a simple case of both parties in the situation simply not doing what was needed to get to the outcome that had been foreseen..?

As Muffins has rightly said, stick with a reader that connects with you, and have a reading every few months?

Going back to the original post, I am a great believer in personal responsibility, and a great believer in how we as people learn lessons from every situation that arises in our life, both the good and the bad.

Readings are great as a guide to the future, as help with working out the present, and as a way of helping us as people to find the tools necessary to move forward with our lives, but when we as people take them as law, especially if there have been many readings over a short space of time, then in some ways we could be holding ourselves back as opposed to moving forward.

When we as people want something so badly it is very easy to cling on to any small crumb of hope, but at the same time, we also need to realise that the future is of our own making, and our actions in the present will ultimately affect how our future transpires and plays out. If we hold on to something that is serving us no purpose, and not allowing ourselves the chance to move on to the new, then our future will ultimately be the same situation we are in, in the present (if that makes sense)

Psychics can only see glimpses of information about the future, and can only go on what they feel.... they interpret the information and pass it to the person they are reading for. I know first hand from readings I have had over the years that quite often the information they are giving me is right, but the interpretation of that information is not quite as right.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
16-03-2013, 05:14 PM
(16-03-2013 01:23 PM)Muffins Wrote:  This is superquick as I am up the walls between one thing and another. And for those whose private messages I've not responded to, I will, in a few days, when the madness goes!!

I come in and out of the forum most days to see what is going on. I can see why people are getting readings and I can understand that they want an accurate and responsible reader, but, why is the onus always placed on the psychic/medium to give the true outcome, with seemingly less emphasis on what you are doing about your own situation???

This does not apply to everyone who posts here. But it does apply to some. If you have felt compelled strongly enough to have a reading about a situation which holds a great place in your heart, then either of two things is happening.

1. You truly believe in the situation you want rectified

or

2. The situation has affected you in such a way, that you know that you are meant to take something away from it, with you, which will inevitably allow you to grow and learn from it.

You can have a million readings about the situation, but the only way to bring it forward so you know whether it falls into category 1 or 2 (there could be more, I'm writing quickly and not overly thinking), is if you do something about it yourself. It has to be about what you do do about it, not what anyone else says about it. Go to the source of your situation and there you will get the answers. Trust your own gut about when to do what, you know the situation inside out, better than anyone else. A psychic can only give you what they feel to be the potential outcome, they may be able to see actual snippets of your future, but all in all, it comes down to you only.

Forget timings, I give these, and where I know exactly why I feel xyz about a situation, the way in which the information is given to me or to others is so delicate. You are the master of your own time, and the situation has its own master of time - and only when the time is right for everyone/everything, will it then play out.

Trust your own gut instinct.

I agree with Happy go Girl.When I spend all that money on readings I do expect to get some satisfaction for my money.I do actually stick to the few readers that I trust, but that doesen't mean to say I'm not open to looking out for readers that can be recommended.The readers advertise that they are able to give people accurate outcomes, so they should be able to do this.Not long ago I had some work issues, there was not a thing I could do but wait for the outcome.I rang up psychics to see what the outcome would be,some gave me an accurate outcome whilst a few others didn't.Those that didn't I will never use again.in questions of love, quite often yor hands are tied, especially if yor waiting for someone to call you.Again I would ask a psychic if that person will call or not.Its not so much about timings, but whether the reader gives the correct answer or not.Sorry, but afraid I expect this service for what I pay.if its a chat or advice I want then I would go to my sister or best friend.
16-03-2013, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2013 06:27 PM by Icemaiden.)
Does this not raise the issue of what you are asking a reader?

Communication for example or contact..... when the reader picks up contact, it could be a simple case of the person sees you passing in the car (using that as an off the cuff example here).

A quick example..... a reader once picked up a ring for me and my ex, along with a wedding in the month of april... there was a ring and a wedding in april, but it wasn't with me and my ex, it was with my ex and the woman he had the affair with. The reader was wrong, her interpretation of what she saw was off, or she was only given part of the information. And to be fair I did almost wet myself laughing at this as marriage doesn't interest me and I had many opportunities to get married with my ex, but it puts the fear of god in me. I worked out quite quickly that she didn't mean me and him....

I guess I am still of the mind that we as people are responsible for our own lives. Our future is a blank canvas that we create in the present. Every decision we make in the present will ultimately affect our future (and this is only my own personal belief I might add).

I have had the odd reading where I have changed the outcome simply by making different decisions in the present. I don't expect readers to pick up on every decision I could potentially make, I phone with the view of getting psychic input on the situation in hand.

Recently I had a reading where issues with my sons school was brought forward, not little issues, but big issues with potential legal consequences. A few days later just as predicted issues happened, and I was forced to pull my son out of school and will need to go to complex panel and fight for a school in another area. This was a prediction where there was no room for decisions changing the outcome, as it was a situation that went beyond my control. however, when it comes to love and work, those situations are in my control, they are situations that I can change by simply changing my own mind on what I want. :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
16-03-2013, 10:14 PM
Muffins I definately agree with you a prediction can't happen unless both parties do something... I have stopped having readings (only this week) but whenever I have spoken to a psychic they tell me its my call what happens... that is an area I have to build my confidence up in, but I couldn't agree more x
16-03-2013, 11:02 PM
If i want something to happen i will automatically do something to try to make it happen.i wouldn't need to spend all that money on a reader for them to tell me that.That is the whole point of having a reading, to tell you of events that may happen.I don't consider it's too much to expect of a reader to tell what the outcome of a situation is.There are readers that do give the right outcomes, that's if their any good.When it's a question of romance or a job it's the truth you want to hear.What I would need to know is if I am wasting my time with a guy, or how did I do on that job interview for an example.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  APRIL PREDICTIONS; WHAT’S COMING IN? Mediums Now 0 209 31-03-2017 05:56 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Anyones predictions come true? Gem_0923 45 11,993 20-03-2016 08:55 AM
Last Post: Libra Loxie
  Predictions Come True?? IndigoJ 660 141,263 06-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  Any news about predictions coming true for anyone ? miss sunshine 9 3,680 01-02-2014 02:58 AM
Last Post: Inspiral
  Everyone Deserves A Dream to Come True Angel Eyes 7 1,488 05-01-2013 12:46 AM
Last Post: browneyes
Star Prediction came true but missed event, your thoughts? Castro 0 1,593 11-04-2012 05:24 PM
Last Post: Castro