Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Anne Scholls and Katie Keeley
17-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Anne Scholls and Katie Keeley
I've had readings with both of these ladies, I found the pair of them a waste of space.Both Anne and Katie did nothing but waffle through the readings I had the misfortune to have with them.Both seem to think its so funny going on about duvet dancing and red knickers.I'm a person who likes to have a laugh, but find this conversation annoying when I'm paying for a reading, it gets away from the real issues of what I originally rang for.2 wafflers in my opinion, neither came up with anything interesting and things never happened what both said would.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: Anne Scholls and Katie Keeley
I have had reading with them both too in the past. Both were poor.
The predictions never came to pass and Katie suggested I cheat on my man. Whats that saying she uses - Keep one in tow, just don't let the other one know, because you never know.
when I had a heart to heart with my man in recent weeks I went through the notes and he was horrified at the advice. I didn't take it. I would never hurt him like that. Both total waste of money.
I did like Katie's boyfriend Grant - he was excellent. One of the best readers.
I think the only decent reader on their at the moment is Demian.

(17-03-2013 09:53 AM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  I've had readings with both of these ladies, I found the pair of them a waste of space.Both Anne and Katie did nothing but waffle through the readings I had the misfortune to have with them.Both seem to think its so funny going on about duvet dancing and red knickers.I'm a person who likes to have a laugh, but find this conversation annoying when I'm paying for a reading, it gets away from the real issues of what I originally rang for.2 wafflers in my opinion, neither came up with anything interesting and things never happened what both said would.
17-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Does anyone seriously find Anne Scholls and Katie Keeley's readings fulfilling?
17-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Anne has predicted a lot that has come true but not everything. Katie nice enough person but it seems to be more advice
17-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Anne has always got things correct for me, she's at her best when something is coming in for you in the 'now - 3 weeks time' when that happens she is on fire.

I've had countless predictions, which are not guesswork.
17-04-2014, 10:14 AM
I had a reading with both, unfortunately neither really stuck out for me nor did their predictions ever come to pass. Although Katie Keeley did say I would meet someone new.

I really do think its about connection between reader and client.

Btw helloe Angel Eyes! its been a while Smile
18-04-2014, 09:58 AM
I didnt find Anne Scholls a very good reader* for me she just waffled. .. She did mention something would happen in the next 2 weeks when I spoke to her. .. it didnt happen*..

I don't think I've had a proper reading with Katie Keeley.. Only a text message answered*..

Who knows*.. It may be all down to connection............

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
05-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Still two of my favourite Psychic Today psychics and been loving their occasional facebook broadcasts
08-02-2017, 08:03 PM
Katie has just posted on Facebook that shes going to take two months sabbatical as the journey time to the studios is becoming too much of a strain
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-02-2017, 07:07 PM
I have never had a reading with Anne Scholes however i have Katie Keeley and i have to admit i think she's rubbish. The last time i saw her on the show along time ago she openly said at the front desk about a text message to a women to keep her options open, and if need be have fun for a while until her husband books his ideas up. I was shocked. Especially when these people are giving this advice out to people and their predictions tend to not come true etc She may have just destroyed a whole family for that. Ive found predictions either happen shockingly, they don't happen at all or they happen but not to do with the person you were asking about.

So for me i feel like you can never actually know who they are picking up on. Also makes me wonder if they are tuning in to the person and vice versa they are picking up on this persons feelings to someone else and not you???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  anne scholes psychic medium dormammu 0 75 05-07-2017 06:58 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 278 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Anne Scholes - what a mess ?! Twilight 34 6,015 23-03-2015 01:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  my reading with Katie Keeley CherryPie 2 1,210 12-03-2013 07:39 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Katie Keely and Millie psychic today LuLu 3 1,847 13-08-2012 07:23 PM
Last Post: LuLu
  Should have listen to Katie Keeley cosmicorder 37 9,558 11-07-2012 06:50 PM
Last Post: EarthAngel
  Katie Keeley mecheeta 2 1,879 24-04-2012 10:52 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Katie on Tour Eridanus 3 988 17-08-2011 08:48 PM