Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Psychic First - Lydia
29-03-2011, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2011 09:31 PM by Blair.)
Psychic First - Lydia
Hi All,

I've just been watching Psychic first tonight and Lydia was reading out a text from a STEVE. He wanted a love reading.

I was cringing! What the hell is going on? Lydia started talking about a man called Bob and mentioned a few other male names for this guy. If the guy is gay, then fine. But I'm assuming Lydia believed that the texter is female as she started saying that ladies love gardens and flowers etc...

I would love to know who tested her as this is a really very poor start to psychic first........

Now I hope I don't hear from any psychic stating that she made a mistake.... You shouldn't call yourself a psychic if you cannot pickup the basics of knowing who is male and female especially when you have the name...

There is no way that I would waste my money texting or calling this show, as tonights performance was very bad.

Did anyone else see this tonight?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2011, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2011 09:20 PM by PeeWee84.)
RE: Psychi First - Lydia
Blush
Poor Lydia she is pure comedy genius Big Grin
She often gets confused bless her heart Heart

All jokes aside .. not a good start Sad

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
29-03-2011, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2011 09:30 PM by Blair.)
RE: Psychi First - Lydia
(29-03-2011 09:18 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Blush
Poor Lydia she is pure comedy genius Big Grin
She often gets confused bless her heart Heart

All jokes aside .. not a good start Sad

No it isn't. I also could hear the producer telling Lydia what to say. I heard the producer tell Lydia to shuffle the cards ( just before the break) then Lydia said that she could see someone at home wearing red that needs to call in! What a load of BS! Its all a sham!

I mean, how many people in are at home wearing red? Come on Psychic First, this is really bad..... We can hear the PRODUCER telling them what to say!

I would have loved to have said something positive about the show, but nothing is positive so far.....
30-03-2011, 07:33 AM
RE: Psychic First - Lydia
Couldn't watch last night, but wasn't too bothered because of who was on ~ Sorry Confused

I'm sure Lydia is excellent on the phones, but she just cannot cope with being on the desk. She would be better, perhaps, from home when {if} they have the options 3 and 4 again.

What on earth was the producer doing telling her what to say and to shuffle the cards Huh

Very poor, just makes the show seem non genuine, which will fuel the people who want to close these types of shows down.

I hope Chris didn't bang on about ofcom and it's rules again. Yes, it's things we should know, but once we know, that should be it, not needed to go on and on about it all. {sorry rant over}

What a shame, all this time waiting and they're coming up short. I thought the first night was okay, despite the many teething problems with mics not working etc.

Come on Psychic First, you've kept us all waiting, we're hoping for something special and worthwhile watching. Dodgy
30-03-2011, 03:11 PM
I think we should maybe give Lydia a bit of a break. She's new to the desk and she needs a little encouragement; maybe she's just a bit nervous and that can do all manner of things to a person, never mind a psychic!

Smiles!
30-03-2011, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2011 06:02 PM by Blair.)
(30-03-2011 03:11 PM)Brightside Wrote:  I think we should maybe give Lydia a bit of a break. She's new to the desk and she needs a little encouragement; maybe she's just a bit nervous and that can do all manner of things to a person, never mind a psychic!

Smiles!

Would you give a doctor a break if you had breast cancer and they removed the wrong breast?

Think about about it, if you call yourself a professional you need to get it right. Mistakes are costly as it was to that Steve as the text wasnt relevant to him and was a waste of his £1.50......

I know I sound blunt, but it is plain hard facts. We need to stop trying to take these things lightly as its very expensive, addictive and alot of vulnerable people use this kind of service.

We ALL need to be aware of this. Wink
30-03-2011, 06:38 PM
(30-03-2011 03:11 PM)Brightside Wrote:  I think we should maybe give Lydia a bit of a break. She's new to the desk and she needs a little encouragement; maybe she's just a bit nervous and that can do all manner of things to a person, never mind a psychic!

Smiles!

No she is not new to the desk. Lydia was a regular on screen near the end of the proper Psychic and Soul. I remember her also saying she was part of a team of psychics who appeared on the X-Factor a few years ago.

Please don't think I am being hard on Lydia, but she does tend to be too flustered and confused. Not good when a lot of people who text in are needing reassurance. That said, I truly think that Lydia is a lovely Soul with the best intentions.

What is to be revealed, is at first hidden.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user