Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What on earth is going on ?!
18-03-2013, 10:25 AM
What on earth is going on ?!
Have you noticed recently ? Psychic Today brought topics which are political some of them boring but what annoys me most they go on and on and on ....as if Psychic TOday is some sort of news channel ....viewers are forgotten !!!!

!!!! questions - voicemails or text messages hardly answered ?!
ConfusedDodgyUndecided

For example this morning they talk about how difficult is to get to work on Monday morning ...I found Fran quite pesimistic and what she said got me down and this morning I actually felt good about going to work?!

?????? What is happening tho this channel? why are viewers being cheated by not having their Q answered when we send them and so paid for them to be answered ?

I sent VM the other day at the begining of the programme then yestereday and because they just chat chat chat it never got answered ?! SCANDALOUS RIP OFF

!!!!!! something is seriously wrong !!!!!AngryAngryAngry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2013, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2013 10:40 AM by CherryPie.)
RE: What on earth is going on ?!
yes I agree. All presenters also talk about themselves at great length as if they are so terribly interesting which they are not espec. Rachel,Adele,Charlotte(OMG she is annoying and pretentious Sad

PTV is going down the hill ...big time ...PUTS ME OFF
18-03-2013, 11:56 AM
(18-03-2013 10:58 AM)wispy Wrote:  I used to find most of their topics quite negative in order to get you down that little bit more,so you would ring in,or maybe text,allowing the mystic service to get the boot in a bit more.
The best thing I ever did was stop watching,I still flick on now and again (prefer here),but it's so bad now,same old same old,one telling you one thing another telling you another,all of them thinking they know it all,and don't.Same texters,same voicemails,same questions about the same person(you get used to the names),who incidentally is still waiting for someone who has not come back,after how long ? years for some of them!!!
Time has stood still in the Psychic Today studio and for the viewers who are stuck in the same rut.They can change the outer set as often as they like,it doesn't change the inner core of the programme,money money money,and if the "psychics" on there had a spiritual bone in their body,they would know they are not helping people,they are just allowing them to get stuck in the time warp.They are as responsible as the programme producers themselves.
Enjoy the forum if you are into the world of psychic and spiritual,help each other,and exchange your banter on here,but get out of that warped vision the "psychics" present to you on that programme.

I COULDN`T AGREE MORE. VERY WISE WORDSShy
18-03-2013, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2013 12:01 PM by Happy_go_girl.)
(18-03-2013 11:56 AM)CherryPie Wrote:  
(18-03-2013 10:58 AM)wispy Wrote:  I used to find most of their topics quite negative in order to get you down that little bit more,so you would ring in,or maybe text,allowing the mystic service to get the boot in a bit more.
The best thing I ever did was stop watching,I still flick on now and again (prefer here),but it's so bad now,same old same old,one telling you one thing another telling you another,all of them thinking they know it all,and don't.Same texters,same voicemails,same questions about the same person(you get used to the names),who incidentally is still waiting for someone who has not come back,after how long ? years for some of them!!!
Time has stood still in the Psychic Today studio and for the viewers who are stuck in the same rut.They can change the outer set as often as they like,it doesn't change the inner core of the programme,money money money,and if the "psychics" on there had a spiritual bone in their body,they would know they are not helping people,they are just allowing them to get stuck in the time warp.They are as responsible as the programme producers themselves.
Enjoy the forum if you are into the world of psychic and spiritual,help each other,and exchange your banter on here,but get out of that warped vision the "psychics" present to you on that programme.

I COULDN`T AGREE MORE. VERY WISE WORDSShy

oh yes ! thats why they ask viewers to suggest topic then write to them (Agony Aunt email to be sent by viewers to the studio) so they make them even more miserable. More than that they reward them with FREE READING live on air ! scandalousHuh money grabbing programme !!!!

WISPY you are spot on.
18-03-2013, 03:52 PM
I think the biggest problem with the *text* readings, is that unless I am wrong on this, PTV do not guarantee an answer.

They are primarily a business, and are therefore interested in making as much money as possible. They may be selling psychic readings, but the show is not spiritual, and the text and VM service is to (a) make money and to (b) hook viewers into then having a reading.

I stopped watching the show ages ago as the presenters started to annoy me.. but it was clear back then that the show was going into a more hard sell mode. And now they have the mystic service to fall back on, less and less texts are answered.

Maybe the key is for people to use psychics closer to home who are cheaper and not part of a company who puts money before quality?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
19-03-2013, 11:05 AM
(18-03-2013 03:52 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  I think the biggest problem with the *text* readings, is that unless I am wrong on this, PTV do not guarantee an answer.

They are primarily a business, and are therefore interested in making as much money as possible. They may be selling psychic readings, but the show is not spiritual, and the text and VM service is to (a) make money and to (b) hook viewers into then having a reading.

I stopped watching the show ages ago as the presenters started to annoy me.. but it was clear back then that the show was going into a more hard sell mode. And now they have the mystic service to fall back on, less and less texts are answered.

Maybe the key is for people to use psychics closer to home who are cheaper and not part of a company who puts money before quality?

It is getting worse..Ive noticed if I send a message in it can take hours to be answered..and by then its not worth it as time and energy are precious..there feels like a lack of production discipline as presenters waffle..alot of giggling and fooling about and an inane awareness of what they are saying. I also feel uncomfortable about the psychics having to say good things about each other...
I will from time to time tune in for Demian or Aldo...