Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Aaliyah - Agony Aunt- NOT VERY GOOD ONE!!!!!
21-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Aaliyah - Agony Aunt- NOT VERY GOOD ONE!!!!!
had VM answered by her today. Total disaster,patronising and not answering ,eyes rolling all over....Would never call her for a reading as she didnt give me one this morning ...

PTV is going seriouslu badluy down the hill and Im seriously DEMOTIVATED ...by presenters,psychics,producers who produce it ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Aaliyah - Agony Aunt- NOT VERY GOOD ONE!!!!!
Yes,I agreee wiht you !!!! She is reasonably pleasant & happy to chat but nothing ever happens,
NO validations,
NOTHING specific just waffle waflle and more waffle ,
also
can`t stand her copying Tamara - she is not her ,never will be.....not a psychic,funny looking doll Sad
21-03-2013, 04:37 PM
(21-03-2013 01:47 PM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  Yes,I agreee wiht you !!!! She is reasonably pleasant & happy to chat but nothing ever happens,
NO validations,
also
can`t stand her copying Tamara - she is not her ,never will be.....not a psychic,funny looking doll Sad

I'm not convinced by her psychic abilities or rather I am not sure in fairness to her that she has yet the experience or the maturity yet to be a professional and/or studio psychic..as I have said before when I had a text answered I could see where she had got the information but it wasn;t in the right interpretation or order!
In terms of her apearence I know from her website that she doesn't copy Tamara but is someone who likes to express themselves through clothes...which is fair enough
22-03-2013, 02:38 PM
A bit too much like Amy Winehouse LOL- I liked Amy though hahahahaha
27-03-2013, 09:56 PM
(22-03-2013 02:38 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  A bit too much like Amy Winehouse LOL- I liked Amy though hahahahaha

EXACTLY
08-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Interesting post.

LOL
08-04-2013, 06:58 PM
(08-04-2013 11:12 AM)TinyTaurus Wrote:  I found her lovely to talk to but the reading was awful. Anne Scholes promotes her and that is reflecting bad on Anne but look how Hazel promotes Star Raven who is not a nice reader nor accurate or sincere. They should not be allowed to promote anyone they trained only to find is makes them look bad when the reading is poor

I think they have to promote each other or " at home psychics" as they call them as they want them make more money for PTV !!! and producers will remind them of that during the show ..thats why we hear it in rounds and rounds and rounds whilst watching the show ....Sad
13-04-2013, 07:24 PM
(21-03-2013 01:47 PM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  Yes,I agreee wiht you !!!! She is reasonably pleasant & happy to chat but nothing ever happens,
NO validations,
also

Who the heck are you to comment on another person's appearance?

It's not a very spiritual thing to do, is it?
14-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi. This is supposed to be about the readers psychic ability which I admit is very mediocre. Why has this thread got catty making comments about the readers personal appearance? I personally couldnt care less how she dresses etc., its whether or not she's any good as a reader. If we are to be personal then I could point out a number of psychics on the show that look and act ridiculous.

The shows selection of psychics have been going downhill for at least a couple of years.
14-04-2013, 09:48 AM
(14-04-2013 08:52 AM)Spartans Wrote:  Hi. This is supposed to be about the readers psychic ability which I admit is very mediocre. Why has this thread got catty making comments about the readers personal appearance? I personally couldnt care less how she dresses etc., its whether or not she's any good as a reader. If we are to be personal then I could point out a number of psychics on the show that look and act ridiculous.

The shows selection of psychics have been going downhill for at least a couple of years.

I think it is a good idea to stay away from someone's appearance..as individuality and expression facets for us all..Angel